Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2018, 04:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)
I totally disagree. Bellarke has been slow burning since Season 1. The writers wanted to make fans beg for it to happen, and it has definitely worked. It’s called keeping fans invested in the story. It’s not fan service at all. Bellarke’s relationship is a major storyline arc in this show.
No, because the writers explicitly said they did not intend to write Bellarke as a romance since S1. I don't know how long you have been in the fandom, but they were very clear about it back then. And only after years of fans whining have they sort of softened about it.

Just because Clarke is the lead and Bellamy is a main character and their relationship is important to the story, that does not mean they are destined to bang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
Thank you. Not everything is a conspiracy, not everything is about fandom and shipper wars.
My fondest wish for this show is that the whole shipping fandom thing would just... go away. I get really sick of coming here to read spoilers and always getting a face full of "WILL BELLARKE FINALLY KISS?!?!?!?!"

On the subject of speculation, does "the flame" still exist? Because I get the sense that Octavia is feeling uneasy with leadership and will want Madi, the last "true" nightblood to take the flame so Octavia can be free of the burden. And of course Clarke will have weird mixed feelings about that. She probably doesn't want her "daughter" having to become the kind of ruthless, warrior Heda type. But she might also kinda like the idea of Lexa living on in Madi.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Here's more tidbits from the con.

Any others please add. There was so many little things here and there.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:31 PM
Loyal Fan

New promo :

I gotta say, the cw is going all out to promote the new season.
Old 03-20-2018, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

They sure did. Great teaser!!

Thanks for posting.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The flame still exists, last we saw it it was with Gaia, correct?

No idea if it will ever serve a purpose again

Also I love this shipper talk, it reminds me of the old days when we used to fight in here everyday

jk jk jk

Old 03-21-2018, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I’m utterly shocked in a good way that TPTB are actually promoting the show this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Love the trailer, not long now until the season begins.

I noticed Madi and Octavia talking and recall a spoiler about Clarke not liking one of Madi's relationships? I think that may be it.

Not sure who's got an alien in their stomach, can anyone else tell who that is?
Super late reply but yes! I agree with this, I feel like Clarke would be concerned if Madi formed any sort of connection with Octavia and rightly so. However, it could also be an interesting connection between them because as one of the 100 board posters brought up, Madi could have been hidden under the floor just like Octavia by her parents (hence her comment), and that’s how she avoided detection by Flamekeeper/Polis people ... and also avoided death, ultimately.

The dude with the creepy alien thing in his stomach is a random person at this point, I think. That part really freaked me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)

I swear to god if Raven dies I might be done with this show. She's the only character that DESERVES to survive. Also, Raven and Octavia "almost died" last season so IDK if they'd go there again.
Not sure if I agree that she’s the only one who deserves to survive but she’s for sure the most deserving, at this point. This girl is amazing and has gone through hell and back x a thousand times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
This is the spoilers thread, why are you stuck on the same convos you had here 2-3 years ago.
Honestly. This thread was absolutely negative to go through two years ago (which is why I avoided it like the plague) ... the fandom outside the confines of FF is absolutely toxic so let’s not go there again since it’s nice and generally positive/constructive now. Clearly, there’s people who feel like the Bellarke dynamic was always intended as a slow burn and turn romantic at some point and others don’t. Neither side’s opinions invalidates the other. I will say though ... there's a way to get across POVs whilst still acknowledging the importance of the BC dynamic on the show and not all shippers simply want to see them hook up just because they’re the main characters. That’s just a simplistic way to look at it, IMO.

It pains me but yes I have a feeling that Abby and/or Kane (possibly Madi too, for reasons already mentioned) will die because I read somewhere that TPTB want to focus on the younger characters.

And I’m 99% sure that Jaha is a goner this season but meh, can’t say that I care very much.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-21-2018, 01:16 AM
Absolute Fan

The way they presented that trailer, the "who am i" accompanied by cutaways, is very Sense8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)

Super late reply but yes! I agree with this, I feel like Clarke would be concerned if Madi formed any sort of connection with Octavia and rightly so. However, it could also be an interesting connection between them because as one of the 100 board posters brought up, Madi could have been hidden under the floor just like Octavia by her parents (hence her comment), and that’s how she avoided detection by Flamekeeper/Polis people ... and also avoided death, ultimately.

The dude with the creepy alien thing in his stomach is a random person at this point, I think. That part really freaked me out.
haha better late than never

With how "dark" they seem to be implying O is gonna be, no doubt C is going to be protective.

Ok cool, at first watch I thought it was Kane ...

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-21-2018, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
It pains me but yes I have a feeling that Abby and/or Kane (possibly Madi too, for reasons already mentioned) will die because I read somewhere that TPTB want to focus on the younger characters.
Really? A plan to focus on the next generation so to speak. Not sure how I feel about that because I always enjoyed the balance. I don't want them killed off to welcome the younger ones.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-21-2018, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blah, I love all the young characters - but The 100 is good CW show because of their focus on the adults IMO. I would only be ok losing Jaha! lol

Old 03-22-2018, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

I think I'm the only one who kinda likes Jaha.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-22-2018, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NGL I totally like Jaha too, but I think it's his time to go. He kind of just wanders around aimlessly now, shooting wisdom(?) here and there

Old 03-22-2018, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
NGL I totally like Jaha too, but I think it's his time to go. He kind of just wanders around aimlessly now, shooting wisdom(?) here and there
I love how you worded this

New Article/Interview:

We talked to Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor about what to expect from Bellarke in The 100 Season 5.

Quote:
"[Clarke]'s also focused on her unit, her family unit, which is Madi," teased Morley. "And, I have my Spacekru and they really deviate in that sense. There's no longer this community of The 100. Everyone's got their people now. There's a lot of the 'my people,' 'your people' stuff, as per usual, but in this particular season, it's very definitive as to who people are loyal to, so that dictates where their relationship is and where it goes."
Although I expected it, this also makes me a little sad
Old 03-22-2018, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

It makes me sad but in all honesty Bellamy is kind of OK cause he at least will be closer to Raven, Murphy and Monty? Clarke will find her priorities to divert now thanks to Madi and I guess Octavia will mostly team up with Kane and Indra which kinda makes sense too.

In regards to someone dying, Jaha can die since season 2. I have no idea why he is still alive.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

It will be difficult to watch Bellamy and Clarke like that. However, I'm looking forward to the different dynamics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Philanthropist.

Old 03-22-2018, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Another Interview!

The 100 Preview: Raven and Bellamy Are 'Forever Bonded' in Season 5
Closed Thread   Post New Thread