Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2017, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylina (View Post)
Ok I can understand Jason's resentment of Ricky for all Ricky's bad words about him;
But putting Atom in this summary when Finn & Clarke are not there or Jasper Maya (example) is average! Jason took the fans of Linctavia for, the sh* t

Sorry to bother you with this message, but I had to write what I felt for Lincoln's absence in the video
What did Ricky say about Jason?
Old 07-23-2017, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-23-2017, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
After watching that video I'm kind of starting to think that this kid really is imaginary.
Same, which sucks.
Old 07-23-2017, 05:49 AM
Total Fan

And she gave spoilers, apparently that does not bother Jason, he must know that she does the same in the interview just before the beginning of the season
Old 07-23-2017, 08:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
What did Ricky say about Jason?
Ricky called Jason a Bully because he cut his Scenes, but we also never heard Jasons Side

Yeah, Marie is the Spoiler Queen in the Cast But atleast now we know Octavia will go even more dark with punishing those People in the Bunker. Im not too excited to see her Storyline, because Octavia is my favourite Character after Raven and i would have wanted to see her in a more positive way. But not Happening then.

Bob also said, Clarke talking to Bellamy all those Years will be adressed in 5x01.

*Icon by Mel
Old 07-23-2017, 02:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Not putting Lincoln in the trailer was petty. I mean he was pivitol to the story and octavias growth. He was the first grounder to make peace with skykru, excluding him like that was a petty move.. his presence from S1-3 was invaluable no matter what happened behind the scenes.

But you know what, erasing him from future narrative won't make fans forget him.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 07-23-2017, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribere (View Post)
Ricky called Jason a Bully because he cut his Scenes, but we also never heard Jasons Side

Yeah, Marie is the Spoiler Queen in the Cast But atleast now we know Octavia will go even more dark with punishing those People in the Bunker. Im not too excited to see her Storyline, because Octavia is my favourite Character after Raven and i would have wanted to see her in a more positive way. But not Happening then.

Bob also said, Clarke talking to Bellamy all those Years will be adressed in 5x01.
Okay, thanks for that
Old 07-25-2017, 01:57 AM
Absolute Fan

After listening to a couple of those interviews I get the sense that somehow 6+ years on Raven will finally get the radio to work on the Ring and Clarkes message will suddenly come through which will be the first time they realise she actually survived and is down there waiting for them... Maybe they got a little complacent up in space and it might be what prompts them to work harder to get back down to earth.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 07-25-2017, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah that definitely could be true.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Not putting Lincoln in the trailer was petty. I mean he was pivitol to the story and octavias growth. He was the first grounder to make peace with skykru, excluding him like that was a petty move.. his presence from S1-3 was invaluable no matter what happened behind the scenes.

But you know what, erasing him from future narrative won't make fans forget him.
That's Jason for you, he'll never change. This is why - despite the fact that I'll acknowledge that he's contributed a lot to the show being this good - that I just want him to be replaced as showrunner. He's done a lot of damage to it as well. I think that someone like Aaron Ginsburg would be better and the cast prefers him too anyway, clearly.

Lincoln will always be remembered, no matter what he does.

Cast interviews:

(Chris saying that he's had the script for episode 1 for a month but forced himself not to read it before SDCC since he knew that he'd spoil everything )

(Eliza confirms that there will be flashbacks, for Clarke at least.)

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 07-25-2017 at 09:05 AM
Old 07-25-2017, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Thanks for that.

I am especially looking forward to the Raven/Murphy dynamic. It's so complex like LM stated. I love it.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
After listening to a couple of those interviews I get the sense that somehow 6+ years on Raven will finally get the radio to work on the Ring and Clarkes message will suddenly come through which will be the first time they realise she actually survived and is down there waiting for them... Maybe they got a little complacent up in space and it might be what prompts them to work harder to get back down to earth.
I really love the idea of this. I hope that's how it plays out.

Thanks for the videos

Yaaasssss I want more Raven and Murphy and yes I am ashamed of that all things considered .
Old 07-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Total Fan

source Avgeropoulos News

"By the time the bunker opens we'll have a really good idea of what happened in all 3 areas. It'll be early but it won't be the beginning"

Octavia dealing with echo who went to space with her brother" - Jason Rothenberg about non solved issues between characters.

Jason: Might be a love interest for someone in there (it's only Marie, Chris &Richard with Jason)
Marie: Why are you looking at me when you say that, what are you plotting

Octavia comes back as a leader. Bellamy comes back as a leader and has clashes with his sister" - Jason Rothenberg

"She's gonna screw up pretty badly" - Jason Rothenberg about Octavia in season 5.

Octavia comes back as a kind of badass leader... different than she was when we left her." - Jason Rothenberg

Last edited by Jaylina; 07-25-2017 at 12:09 PM
Old 07-25-2017, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the videos and news!

I'll add the videos to the OP.

The entire Jason/Ricky thing is so boring to me now - I don't even care. I love Lincoln though.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

again? hasnt octavia BEEN dark?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread