Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2017, 04:21 PM
Total Fan

The 100 S&S #72: If we die, at least we go down fighting

credit: Lxury

Upcoming Episodes

4.13: Praimfaya
Airdate: May 24, 2017

SEASON FINALE - It's a race against the end of the world as Praimfaya arrives forcing our heroes to make impossible decisions to ensure their survival. Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Paige Turco, Marie Avgeropoulos, Devon Bostick, Lindsey Morgan, Christopher Larkin, Richard Harmon, Zach McGowan, Isaiah Washington, and Henry Ian Cusick also star. Dean White directed the episode written by Jason Rothenberg (#413). Original airdate 5/24/2017.

General spoilers

• S4 deals with changes in everything from the characters to the environment to the animals. The big bad is the Earth itself.
  • Series EP Jason Rothenberg says the radiation is "an unbeatable foe." The goal of the season is "not trying to stop it, because it’s not stoppable, it becomes how do we survive? There are not enough life boats. The Earth is the ark.”
  • Water will reportedly become a problem for the characters, presumably as the radiation spreads.
  • The Grounders have scouts out searching for Nightbloods, and we’ll meet at least one at the top of the season. Although Lexa won’t return in season 4, the Flame is still around, presumably ready to enter a new Nightblood.
  • Since there isn’t really a fix to the apocalypse, a big theme of the season will be the characters having to evaluate whether they feel they deserve to survive.
  • Expect more intimate and emotional stories, not necessarily romance or relationships, but the Sky Crew will be together much more than last season.
  • The characters are splitting up in new and interesting ways. There will be fracturing, but attention will be paid to who's on what mission.
  • Raven has been "upgraded" by her experience with ALIE and will be busy saving the world. But she also might choose to have some fun or start a new relationship as she begins to think about how she wants to spend her last six months on Earth.
  • Bellamy and Octavia's relationship takes a turn that people won't expect.
  • Clarke is still nursing a broken heart after Lexa's death and won't be ready to jump into another relationship anytime soon, but she will be with somebody else eventually.
  • Jarod Joseph (Miller) and Zach McGowan (Roan) have been promoted to series regulars. There are reports that Chelsey Reist (Harper) may have been promoted as well.

Articles and Interviews

Last edited by Fuzzy Dunlop; 05-18-2017 at 05:35 AM
Old 04-29-2017, 04:40 PM
Total Fan

thanks
Old 04-29-2017, 05:11 PM
Total Fan

You're welcome. Here's a couple of posts I thought I should bring over from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
NEW FROM TVLINE!

Quote:
"May Sweeps Preview and Finale Spoilers "

THE 100

PRE-FINALE:
Though most of your favorites will survive the impending “death wave” — which arrives in 10 days! — executive producer Jason Rothenberg says we should prepare to say goodbye to at least one more character this season: “The stakes are real. If they weren’t, the show wouldn’t be as emotionally involving for people.” In the meantime, Clarke will attempt to “figure out who gets to go inside” the bunker, which fits roughly 1,200 people; Bellamy will continue working through his “crisis of faith,” desperate to find “a way out of the darkness”; and Octavia’s journey is “about to go into orbit. It’s crazy what we’re about to see from her.” As for Becca, “These people have been in her house and her lab, and she might not be happy about that — you know, if she was still alive.”

SEASON FINALE (MAY 24): “The finale unfolds almost in real time,” Rothenberg reveals. “The season has been constructed around the idea that the clock starts ticking in the premiere … and when the finale starts, we’re at the 44-minute mark. The click is ticking loudly. It’s breathless.”
x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylina (View Post)
journalist already 4x10

410 quote: "May we meet again" Reply: "Damn right we will!"
Octavia fights with everything she's got. It's a nail-bitting episode
This is not a Raven episode.
No matter what happens, Bellamy and Octavia are solid.
No Kabby. Kane is watching the Hunger Games anxiously while she preps the bunker for the victors.
Ilian is a goddam saint and I never thought I would love him as much as I now do. Bless every hair on his beautiful head!
End of 410 tips greatly in that direction as shows how much Clarke cares about Bellamy.
Ep 410 is great in that shows how much Clarke cares about Bellamy.
Gracious, Luna is a flat-out badass the entire episode.
You will love all the Bellamy scenes and there are tons in 410.
Whoever has all the necklaces at end, wins.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:04 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 04-29-2017, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Old 04-30-2017, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt! And for updating the OP.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:11 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
tftnt! And for updating the OP.
No problem! Let me know if there's anything you think I should add.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Tftnt.
Old 04-30-2017, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
No problem! Let me know if there's anything you think I should add.
You can add the title for episode 13!

Old 04-30-2017, 02:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
You can add the title for episode 13!
Cool. Will do.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How many acts are in an episode of the 100, again?

Old 05-01-2017, 04:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
How many acts are in an episode of the 100, again?

I believe there are 6 acts in total. May I ask why do you want to know? (Is it because the leaked script stops at the end of Act 5?)

Out of curiosity what are peoples speculations on what will happen at the end of of act 6 (assuming the leaked script is real)
Old 05-01-2017, 05:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by proclone (View Post)
I believe there are 6 acts in total. May I ask why do you want to know? (Is it because the leaked script stops at the end of Act 5?)

Out of curiosity what are peoples speculations on what will happen at the end of of act 6 (assuming the leaked script is real)
So the last act break is missing? Interesting to know.

Some Showrunners use a 5-act dramatic structure and others employ 6, originally derived in teleplays to accommodate commercial breaks...although in places such as Showtime, HBO, Hulu, Amazon, Starz, Netflix, etc, many have been steering away from it because they don't have to worry about commercials...

My speculation on the last act break is a time jump...

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 05-01-2017, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup that's why I was asking, I was looking over those pages again last night and I thought I remembered someone saying there should be one more act. But then I googled "how many acts in a TV show" and it said 4-5 and I was like "oh god"

ETA is there any reason to be suspicious though, about those giant black X's on those pages? Like, are those just trashed scripts that someone found in a bin?

Old 05-01-2017, 05:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII (View Post)

My speculation on the last act break is a time jump...
Thats my thought too. They could Change some Characters Look, Relationsships, Settings and we would just get a tiny glimps of that and had to wait for everything to be fled out in Season 5. Such a Time Jump provides so many Opportunities, that would be amazing. I wasnt a Fan of s3 Ending/Cliffhanger, but i love a Time Jump Ending.

*Icon by Mel
Closed Thread   Post New Thread