Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2017, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

SNEAK PEEK #1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DujDDvABnVk

Quote:
Can you describe Bellamy in 4x07? : Bellamy in 407 = determined, heroic, stubborn, frustrated, distraught, furious (keep in mind the episode feels like a horror story)
Distraught? This poor guy cannot catch a break
Quote:
-Lots of Octavia in 407. She faces the black rain too.
-Pretty sure Kabby fans will be happy. (pretty sure I love you is here )
-Clarke in 407 = awe-struck, secure, curious, investigative, bad-ass, and did I I mention: BAD-ASS!
- You'll love 407. Strong Murphy/Emori episode
Quote:
I will swoon if Kabby profess their love for eachother.
#TotalSap
I swear if this happens, there will be tears But I am SO worried for Abby. I just can't imagine Clarke losing her Mom....

Last edited by redrose13; 03-20-2017 at 10:54 AM
Old 03-20-2017, 11:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Thanks!

I kinda figured that the bone marrow solution would have to come back (I had a whole rant about the medical implications of the nightblood in an episode discussion thread on the main board a few weeks ago.) Now Clarke and Abby find themselves having to make essentially the same choices that the Mountain Men had to make. First they have to risk somebody's life to test the cure (anybody remember what happened to Keenan in S2?) But then if Luna's bone marrow would cure everyone, then Luna is in for a world of suffering and probable death as she donates all of her bone marrow to hundreds or thousands of people.

Also, did Abby just say that to test her theory, they would have to expose a person to enough radiation that it would implode every cell in their body? I mean, maybe I heard her wrong. She was whispering. But still..... How is fancy magic blood supposed to "metabolize" something that is imploding all of your cells? Blood cells included, presumably?
Old 03-20-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks for the sneak peek.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like some super sketchy science coming up! I'm curious to see how they explain all this

Old 03-20-2017, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I swear if this happens, there will be tears But I am SO worried for Abby. I just can't imagine Clarke losing her Mom....
I can't either. Kane has also reached that point of emotion with Abby too where he'd be wrecked if she died. We've already seen Octavia wrecked over Lincoln. I'm not sure they'd want to repeat a similar storyline. I feel like Abby will survive. She's too important I think. I could be wrong and it's just wishful thinking.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the sneak peek
Old 03-20-2017, 11:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Clarke is really embracing the season 2 mantra of "maybe there are no good guys." Its kinda scary; what she is becoming is exacty who the Mountain Men were.

Quote:
I can. In fact, I almost want to see what Clarke would do if she knew her mom might die, and not from the radiation. I'm not saying I want to see her in even more pain, but I would love to see her desperately trying to save someone besides everyone. And, I never really felt that we got enough closure on her issues with her mom's "involvement" with Jake's death. Her mom dying might be what she needs to repair their fractured relationship. I'd like to see her fully forgive her mom like she was able to forgive a certain someone*coughing discretly* I'm probably just being bitter af at this point, but I'm a salt shaker anyway so

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 03-21-2017, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't either. Kane has also reached that point of emotion with Abby too where he'd be wrecked if she died. We've already seen Octavia wrecked over Lincoln. I'm not sure they'd want to repeat a similar storyline. I feel like Abby will survive. She's too important I think. I could be wrong and it's just wishful thinking.
I completely agree. I honestly think Abby dying would break them both and just too cruel for Clarke...(but then again this is the 100 after all ) not to mention Abby herself is such a great character. We need the adults. I just really hope it doesn't happen.

Sneak peek #2 w/ Kane and Bellamy- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx3E8onUrDU
Old 03-21-2017, 11:14 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for the sneak peek!

They need to chill with the slo-mo...
Old 03-21-2017, 11:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Bellamy and Kane are gonna be going shirtless and wet and Clarke and Abby arent going to be there to see it. This is going to be the most tragic episode of the season.

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 03-21-2017, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes (View Post)
Bellamy and Kane are gonna be going shirtless and wet and Clarke and Abby arent going to be there to see it. This is going to be the most tragic episode of the season.
I know right! *throws something*
I can just see the writers cackling in the writers room over this
Old 03-21-2017, 12:07 PM
Total Fan

Murphy,, Emori, Clarke

Last edited by Jaylina; 03-21-2017 at 12:20 PM
Old 03-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Total Fan

Wow that clip is surreal. I wanna live in that mansion.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes (View Post)

I don't care as long as I get to see it

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-21-2017, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Ok so I didn't watch the sneak peek but I'm confused. I remember we saw a glimpse of the mansion in the promo for 4x07 (super dark, raining)
but where the hec is it in relation to Becca's lab?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread