Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 01:07 PM
Total Fan

Last edited by Jaylina; 04-27-2017 at 01:18 PM
Old 04-27-2017, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is Octavia fighting for Trikru or Skaikru?

amelia | icon: mel
Old 04-27-2017, 02:05 PM
Total Fan

Skaikru
It is Fio who fights for trikru
Old 04-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Ohhhh Mannnnnn!!!! Too many characters I like in this damn conclave
Looks like it's going to be a tear jerker ...
Thoughts at the moment
Flo will die
Ilian will die
Luna will die

But why is Roan fighting? Seeing as he's king, shouldn't Echo be the one fighting? I'd totally give up Echo and her scowl.
And I feel like Roan will die too nooooooo

I'm preparing myself for utter devastation.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-27-2017, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
But why is Roan fighting? Seeing as he's king, shouldn't Echo be the one fighting? I'd totally give up Echo and her scowl.
And I feel like Roan will die too nooooooo

I'm preparing myself for utter devastation.
I'm confused by this too. I'm assuming we will receive some kind of explanation as to why specific characters are in the conclave. Like, why Roan instead of Echo? Why Ilian instead of someone else? Am I supposed to believe that the loveable sheepherder is the best warrior Triskankru has? Why is Luna fighting again? What clan does she represent? Soo many questions!

I'm terrified.so many of my favorites might die!

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 04-27-2017, 02:34 PM
Total Fan

Luna must fight for them to die together and none in the bunker lol
Old 04-27-2017, 05:43 PM
Total Fan

I actually think Luna's gonna win. Why make a point of having her enter the conclave and making this big threat that everyone will die if they're not going to follow through on it? I think that option will lead to the most potential for drama and Big Decisions going forward. Or maybe Luna is about to kill Octavia and finish the game, but somehow her mind gets changed and she announces that she's going to become the Commander for real and take the flame and she'll be able to convince everybody to share the bunker.

But there's not enough room for everybody, so Clarke ends up choosing to die. Bellamy refuses to go into the bunker without her (echoing how they put each other on the list earlier in the season.) And maybe the Grounders refuse to let Emori go into the bunker because she's a mutant outcast and they're dicks, so Emori and Murphy are also out of the bunker. Then all four of them go back to Arkadia to die with sweet, precious Riley and when they get there, they find that all of the stragglers are about to drink Niylah's poison tea and kill themselves. Somehow they manage to convince Monty and Harper not to do it. At some point Murphy remembers that Raven is planning to use the rocket to go die in space and then somebody (Clarke, probably) has the brilliant idea of using the rocket to go back up to the Ark to live. So now we've got Clarke, Bellamy, Murphy, Emori, Harper, and Monty all heading back to the island to meet up with Raven and the rocket. Somewhere along the way they pick up Echo and they decide to save her too. BOOM. Solved. I figured it all out.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fuzzy, all of this makes sense to me so I'm going to go with that

I can actually see that happening though re: Luna and the Commander thing

Old 04-27-2017, 07:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I actually think Luna's gonna win. Why make a point of having her enter the conclave and making this big threat that everyone will die if they're not going to follow through on it? I think that option will lead to the most potential for drama and Big Decisions going forward. Or maybe Luna is about to kill Octavia and finish the game, but somehow her mind gets changed and she announces that she's going to become the Commander for real and take the flame and she'll be able to convince everybody to share the bunker.

But there's not enough room for everybody, so Clarke ends up choosing to die. Bellamy refuses to go into the bunker without her (echoing how they put each other on the list earlier in the season.) And maybe the Grounders refuse to let Emori go into the bunker because she's a mutant outcast and they're dicks, so Emori and Murphy are also out of the bunker. Then all four of them go back to Arkadia to die with sweet, precious Riley and when they get there, they find that all of the stragglers are about to drink Niylah's poison tea and kill themselves. Somehow they manage to convince Monty and Harper not to do it. At some point Murphy remembers that Raven is planning to use the rocket to go die in space and then somebody (Clarke, probably) has the brilliant idea of using the rocket to go back up to the Ark to live. So now we've got Clarke, Bellamy, Murphy, Emori, Harper, and Monty all heading back to the island to meet up with Raven and the rocket. Somewhere along the way they pick up Echo and they decide to save her too. BOOM. Solved. I figured it all out.
This all makes sense, except that the show last left what remains of the Ark as completely uninhabitable...no? Is there any air left over there?

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 04-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Obviously something was going to prevent Clarke from becoming the Commander. But the more they tease it (with last season's finale and now this) the more likely I think it is to really happen somewhere down the road.
I agree with this. What would be the story purpose in turning Clarke into a Nightblood otherwise? (And then destroying the machine that made it possible, LOL)

Not happening this season, but I could foresee an end-of-show scenario in which Clarke becomes the Commander, with the added bonus that they could bring Lexa back to "reunite" with Clarke in spirit since obviously the new Commander would meet with the "spirits" of the former Commanders stored in the computer chip.

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 04-27-2017, 07:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Interesting. Seems legit.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII (View Post)
This all makes sense, except that the show last left what remains of the Ark as completely uninhabitable...no? Is there any air left over there?
I don't know, but apparently it happens anyway because someone leaked part of the finale script.

(If you want to thoroughly spoil yourself, it's here.)
Old 04-27-2017, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics
Old 04-28-2017, 12:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes (View Post)
I'm confused by this too. I'm assuming we will receive some kind of explanation as to why specific characters are in the conclave. Like, why Roan instead of Echo? Why Ilian instead of someone else? Am I supposed to believe that the loveable sheepherder is the best warrior Triskankru has? Why is Luna fighting again? What clan does she represent? Soo many questions!

I'm terrified.so many of my favorites might die!
Loveable sheepherder!! this is a plot device solely created to snap Octavia out of her phase I think.

Luna really doesn't have anyone so would have to relate to her being the only actual nightblood right??

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-28-2017, 01:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I don't know, but apparently it happens anyway because someone leaked part of the finale script.

(If you want to thoroughly spoil yourself, it's here.)
Oh, I see...that's surprising...

To say that this represents a radical realignment for the show is a massive understatement. Unless there's a massive retcon at the beginning of next season?

And now I wonder if we'll have a time jump.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread