Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Total Fan

Old 04-22-2017, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Laura!

The 100 Season 4 Finale: Eliza Taylor on Why It Will Be Different - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Some excerpts from it:

Quote:
Eliza:

"I think, in general, Clarke is leaning on her friends more this season, which is great because last season she just ran away and got weird in the woods by herself and didn’t want anyone’s help. So I think she’s leaning a lot more on her mother, on Bellamy, on Raven and even Murphy."

"I think it’s fair to say that Clarke isn’t going to balance things as well as she has in the past because the stakes are just that high. Just when you thought our show couldn’t get anymore intense, it’s the end of the world again. I think people will be interested to see how she’s kind of losing it, but determined to push through."

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-22-2017, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
just ran away and got weird in the woods
This is my favorite part
Old 04-24-2017, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

NEW FROM TVLINE!

Quote:

"May Sweeps Preview and Finale Spoilers "

THE 100

PRE-FINALE: Though most of your favorites will survive the impending “death wave” — which arrives in 10 days! — executive producer Jason Rothenberg says we should prepare to say goodbye to at least one more character this season: “The stakes are real. If they weren’t, the show wouldn’t be as emotionally involving for people.” In the meantime, Clarke will attempt to “figure out who gets to go inside” the bunker, which fits roughly 1,200 people; Bellamy will continue working through his “crisis of faith,” desperate to find “a way out of the darkness”; and Octavia’s journey is “about to go into orbit. It’s crazy what we’re about to see from her.” As for Becca, “These people have been in her house and her lab, and she might not be happy about that — you know, if she was still alive.”

SEASON FINALE (MAY 24): “The finale unfolds almost in real time,” Rothenberg reveals. “The season has been constructed around the idea that the clock starts ticking in the premiere … and when the finale starts, we’re at the 44-minute mark. The click is ticking loudly. It’s breathless.”
x
Old 04-24-2017, 06:00 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the update!

Super curious about what's gonna happen to Octavia. I'm happy to assume this means she's not going to die. Kinda funny that they say she's "about to go into orbit" considering we know that people will be returning to space in the finale. But I don't think they're being literal about that since Marie had an interview a while back where she said that space isn't going to be an option for Octavia and we know she won't be on the rocket with the others.

I wonder if Bellamy's "crisis of faith" and search for "a way out of the darkness" is eventually going to involve him meeting up with Echo again, since we know that she's getting roped into their storyline somehow in these last episodes.

Why, oh why, are we still dealing with a story where Clarke is the person who decides who gets to survive in the bunker? Seriously... there's room for more than just Skaikru now, so why is this still Clarke's job?

Jasper is obviously the character who dies. I think if they're brave enough, they'll kill a few others too.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the new stuff!

I'm fine if Jasper dies... honestly, this is what he wants. Sometimes death is life. That sounds deep but it's true. He really wants peace and I think this is the only way the guy finally gets it.

I still wonder what's going to happen to Abby.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I am the most interested in Octavia's story and I am happy that space is not an option for her and she will not go into the rocket because that story sounds boring to me and I am more interested in what happens on the ground and with those who stay there which is why I hope that Abby and Kane stay on the ground and survive there too. I agree that it is not understandable why Clarke is still the person who decides almost everything and this is where they did not think their story through and made it relatable and so now it is only 'because she is the protagonist' as their reasoning. I also do not care for what they are doing with Bellamy and his story is often bordering more on this cliche of 'manpain' story than Jasper's PTSD but I think too that Jasper will be the one they kill this season.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:17 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Thanks for the update!

Super curious about what's gonna happen to Octavia. I'm happy to assume this means she's not going to die. Kinda funny that they say she's "about to go into orbit" considering we know that people will be returning to space in the finale. But I don't think they're being literal about that since Marie had an interview a while back where she said that space isn't going to be an option for Octavia and we know she won't be on the rocket with the others.

I wonder if Bellamy's "crisis of faith" and search for "a way out of the darkness" is eventually going to involve him meeting up with Echo again, since we know that she's getting roped into their storyline somehow in these last episodes.

Why, oh why, are we still dealing with a story where Clarke is the person who decides who gets to survive in the bunker? Seriously... there's room for more than just Skaikru now, so why is this still Clarke's job?

Jasper is obviously the character who dies. I think if they're brave enough, they'll kill a few others too.
Maybe because Nyialh told Clarke they were, his people now?

Otherwise is this a clue?

Old 04-25-2017, 07:58 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylina (View Post)
Maybe because Nyialh told Clarke they were, his people now?
Niylah doesn't get to make that decision for all 12 clans, does she? Clarke didn't even have anything to do with finding the bunker, it was Jaha and Monty mostly, so why are the spots in the bunker now hers to give out?

I don't know about Maya. Either she's in a flashback or the actress was just stopping by to visit.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Speaking of....NEW STUFF!

SNEAK PEEK
Clarke must choose between allies in new The 100 episode

YT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOdlo31NW5I

Inside 'DNR'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhjbapzELRw

Last edited by redrose13; 04-25-2017 at 10:32 AM
Old 04-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the sneak peeks
Old 04-25-2017, 07:36 PM
Total Fan

Thanks!

Ooh, the back-stabbing begins! They should forget about the war and just play rock-paper-scissors to decide who lives. That's always the most fair course of action.

Again, I'm going to predict that Jasper has Niylah make them all some kind of tea to kill themselves to avoid going into the bunker. I wonder if Niylah will choose to drink it with them or not.

Is anybody else bothered by the way Jason pronounced "fetid" as "feetid?"
Old 04-26-2017, 12:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Just saw the latest Raven sneak peak.. can they just make Raven nightblood and give her the commander chip to save her??

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-26-2017, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

np

Press got screeners yesterday-

Quote:
Inside The 100‏ @InsideThe100 ·

#The100 409 #DNR
Who will live and who will die?
Which clan will control the temple?
Individual choice vs. Group
Praimfaya is coming!
Tiffany Vogt said there's no Luna in this episode and that there's gret Bellamy& Clarke scene
Old 04-26-2017, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Interesting new sneak peak. I have a LOT of questions that need to be answered

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Closed Thread   Post New Thread