Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
Now we know how Clarke will survive her radiation sickness if she stays on earth in the finale. If Lunas blood can cure herself than Clarks blood can too. Her blood is mixed with Ontaris.
Great catch. That's very true.
Old 02-18-2017, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I do not know if it is because the show is not as popular as others with the big media sites, but I wish there would be other sources for spoilers from screeners than this Tiffany person and Selina who to me from how they write are more fans than journalists and with Tiffany especially I read her tweets sometimes and I think she is almost irresponsible with it how she tweets some of her interpretations as facts and creates often unrealistic expectations.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
Now we know how Clarke will survive her radiation sickness if she stays on earth in the finale. If Lunas blood can cure herself than Clarks blood can too. Her blood is mixed with Ontaris.
No, it's not that easy. Clarke doesn't have Ontari's blood on a permanent basis because that's not how blood works. They had to actively pump Ontari's blood through her body like a dialysis machine just to keep the flame from killing her and then once they stopped pumping they had to take it out. Clarke does not have nightblood. If she did, she would have kept the flame inside her.

Probably what's going to happen is that Abby will use Luna as a lab rat and basically torture her (the way the Mountain Men tortured the Grounders) until she figures out how to extend the radiation resistance to everyone. Realistically, you can only change the blood that a body produces through some kind of gene therapy, so we'll see...
Old 02-19-2017, 03:17 PM
Supreme Fan

@1:02

So I guess Murphy dies?
Old 02-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Way to keep a secret.

I like Murphy ok so it will be sad if he really does die, but .
Old 02-19-2017, 03:59 PM
Total Fan

but no!!! Jessica loves teased her brother for her role as Murphy! Even when Richard is not there
Old 02-19-2017, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciiisu (View Post)

So I guess Murphy dies?
Wow. LOL.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:44 PM
Total Fan

Murphy is probably not dying because he's in the finale script, working together with Monty and going into space with the others. Jessica probably just doesn't know what she's talking about or maybe she said the wrong name and meant someone else. She's not a big role on the show, so I think there's a good chance she wouldn't have any idea what's happening outside of the scenes and episodes that Niylah is in.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going with what Fuzzy is saying!

Old 02-19-2017, 10:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Pretty sure she was joking...

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-20-2017, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

that was an obvious joke.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciiisu (View Post)

So I guess Murphy dies?
Old 02-20-2017, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys! I was looking at the promo pics for 4x04 and was thinking about something. Do you think Bellamy is already in Polis when the episode starts or goes there later in the episode? I was wondering because- since the group is heading out on a what could be a potentially dangerous trip/mission far from Arkadia, who organizes the group? Abby? Because Is Bellamy the leader of the guards at the moment? Does he decide to send Miller and the other guard with Abby, Murphy, Raven and Co? Just something I was thinking about because if he was in Arkadia, I could see him going with them (but we know he trusts Miller so there's that). I am curious to see if Abby decides on it and organizes the whole thing

Last edited by redrose13; 02-20-2017 at 10:28 AM
Old 02-20-2017, 10:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Hey guys! I was looking at the promo pics for 4x04 and was thinking about something. Do you think Bellamy is already in Polis when the episode starts or goes there later in the episode? I was wondering because- since the group is heading out on a what could be a potentially dangerous trip/mission far from Arkadia, who organizes the group? Abby? Because Is Bellamy the leader of the guards at the moment? Does he decide to send Miller and the other guard with Abby, Murphy, Raven and Co? Just something I was thinking about because if he was in Arkadia, I could see him going with them (but we know he trusts Miller so there's that). I am curious to see if Abby decides on it and organizes the whole thing

I do not think that Bellamy is already in Polis I think this scene will be in the 4x04 and that Bellamy falls on the army, ice nation or Echo
Old 02-20-2017, 11:46 AM
Total Fan

Isn't Echo supposed to be heading towards Arkadia anyway to find out what's going on with the end of the world?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread