Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2017, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The 100 S&S #70 | When will we see Riley again?

credit: Lxury

Upcoming Episodes

4.06: We Will Rise
Airdate: March 15, 2017

CLARKE AND ROAN WORK TOGETHER — Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and Roan (Zach McGowan) must work together in hostile territory in order to deliver an invaluable asset to Abby (Paige Turco) and her team. Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, Devon Bostick, Lindsey Morgan, Christopher Larkin, Richard Harmon, Isaiah Washington and Henry Ian Cusick also star. Dean White directed the episode written by Charmaine DeGrate (#406). Original airdate 3/15/2017.

4.07: Gimme Shelter
Airdate: March 22, 2017

THINGS TAKE A TURN FOR THE WORSE — Clarke’s (Eliza Taylor) arrival on the island quickly takes a turn for the worse. Meanwhile, Bellamy (Bob Morley) tries to avoid further tragedy in Arkadia. Paige Turco, Marie Avgeropoulos, Devon Bostick, Lindsey Morgan, Christopher Larkin, Richard Harmon, Zach McGowan, Isaiah Washington and Henry Ian Cusick also star. Tim Scanlan directed the episode written by Terri Hughes Burton & Ron Milbauer (#407). Original airdate 3/22/2017.

4.08: God Complex
Airdate: March 29, 2017

JAHA FINDS A LEAD
— After a disappointing discovery, Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and Abby (Paige Turco) question how far they’re willing to go. Meanwhile, Jaha (Isaiah Washington) finds a lead to the mysterious Second Dawn. Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, Devon Bostick, Lindsey Morgan, Christopher Larkin, Richard Harmon, Zach McGowan and Henry Ian Cusick also star. Omar Madha directed the episode written by Lauren Muir (#408). Original airdate 3/29/2017.

General spoilers

• S4 deals with changes in everything from the characters to the environment to the animals. The big bad is the Earth itself.
  • Series EP Jason Rothenberg says the radiation is "an unbeatable foe." The goal of the season is "not trying to stop it, because it’s not stoppable, it becomes how do we survive? There are not enough life boats. The Earth is the ark.”
  • Water will reportedly become a problem for the characters, presumably as the radiation spreads.
  • The Grounders have scouts out searching for Nightbloods, and we’ll meet at least one at the top of the season. Although Lexa won’t return in season 4, the Flame is still around, presumably ready to enter a new Nightblood.
  • Since there isn’t really a fix to the apocalypse, a big theme of the season will be the characters having to evaluate whether they feel they deserve to survive.
  • Expect more intimate and emotional stories, not necessarily romance or relationships, but the Sky Crew will be together much more than last season.
  • The characters are splitting up in new and interesting ways. There will be fracturing, but attention will be paid to who's on what mission.
  • Raven has been "upgraded" by her experience with ALIE and will be busy saving the world. But she also might choose to have some fun or start a new relationship as she begins to think about how she wants to spend her last six months on Earth.
  • Bellamy and Octavia's relationship takes a turn that people won't expect.
  • Clarke is still nursing a broken heart after Lexa's death and won't be ready to jump into another relationship anytime soon, but she will be with somebody else eventually.
  • Jarod Joseph (Miller) and Zach McGowan (Roan) have been promoted to series regulars. There are reports that Chelsey Reist (Harper) may have been promoted as well.

Articles and Interviews

Last edited by Damocles; 03-09-2017 at 08:06 AM
Old 02-17-2017, 06:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt!

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 02-17-2017, 07:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new Thread

That Teasers are awesome!! So, my Theories:

(1) Person that is liked will get hated: Probably Clarke because of the List or someone else (Murphy, Octavia..) does something stupid
(2) Person that is hated will get liked: Just 2 People come to my mind: Jaha or Echo

1. Floated must be a Flashback
2. Could be anyone, i dont know yet
3. I would say Raven gets shot, as implied in the s4 Trailer:

4. That could be Bellamy (maybe even by Octavia?) in Polis and thats why he is screaming in the cell:

*Icon by Mel
Old 02-17-2017, 07:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Lisa! This title is perfect!
Old 02-17-2017, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

THIS TITLE
From the promo looks like our wish will be granted- in 4x04

FROM TVLINE:
Quote:
What’s up with new guy Riley on The 100? Everyone seems to know and love him. Will we find out more about his relationship with Clarke? —Kate
Funny you should ask about Riley and Clark’s relationship, because it definitely takes a turn in Wednesday’s episode — and not for the better. Without giving too much away, let’s just say Riley isn’t a fan of Clarke making life-or-death decisions on everyone else’s behalf.

Some tidbits from Tiffany about 4x04 that I want to share. I'm dying to know what the delightful fan favorite scene is!

Old 02-17-2017, 12:00 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:49 PM
Total Fan

tftnt
Old 02-17-2017, 12:53 PM
Total Fan

TFTNT!

Riley is quickly becoming my favorite character. If anything happens to him, I'm quitting the show!
Old 02-17-2017, 02:18 PM
Absolute Fan

tftnt... who's Riley???

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-17-2017, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new one.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Bringing this over from the previous thread:

Quote:
Inside The 100 ‏@InsideThe100 · 6m6 minutes ago

#The100 episode 404 teases

One or more ppl get:
1. Floated
2. Stabbed
3. Shot
4. Locked up

Have tissues. Lots.
A few laughs though too.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

How many episodes of screeners did they give out to the reviewers. I thought it was only first 3 episodes.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

They got 4x04 and now Selina Wilken, Tiffany Vogt and Eric Goldman all tweeted that they JUST got 4x05 and 4x06! :

Quote:
Hypable's 4x04 Preview:

1.How does one get floated on the ground? This episode answers that question.

2.For all its pain and drama, this episode contains what might be some of the series’ funniest moments.

3.The fourth episode of season 3, “Watch the Thrones,” featured an epic sword fight. “A Lie Guarded” continues that tradition.

4.Emori crosses a line and Murphy makes a choice.

5.Bellamy struggles to hold on to his hope.

6.A small piece of Harper’s elusive backstory is revealed.

7.Just as with “Heavy Lies the Crown,” this episode’s title has more than one meaning.

8.“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to
stand up to our friends.” – Albus Dumbledore.
Previewing 'The 100' season 4, episode 4: Liar, liar

Good Lord I AM SO EXCITED
Old 02-17-2017, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds awesome
Closed Thread   Post New Thread