Old 01-30-2017, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 01-31-2017, 08:12 AM
New Fan

@the100leaked
Old 01-31-2017, 09:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamthe100 (View Post)
@the100leaked
OK so I saw that Twitter account and I'm not convinced what they claim is true. But let's say it is and they will release some of the script for the finale months before that is meant to air then it's just another bts disaster for the show. The writing is one thing, but from the bts and production side this show is often its own worst enemy with so much going wrong there.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Here is another interview LM did yesterday w/ Eric Goldman from IGN.

The 100 - Lindsey Morgan on Raven's Season 4 ''Superpowers''
Old 01-31-2017, 09:26 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balista (View Post)
OK so I saw that Twitter account and I'm not convinced what they claim is true. But let's say it is and they will release some of the script for the finale months before that is meant to air then it's just another bts disaster for the show. The writing is one thing, but from the bts and production side this show is often its own worst enemy with so much going wrong there.
They've had them a week or so. What they post will be legit. But I agree, its actually bad for the show. But, spoilers none the less
Old 01-31-2017, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

New Article from EW!

Quote:
“Where does the season begin?

Season 4 starts right where season 3’s finale ended,” Rothenberg says. “Clarke has just pulled the lever, she has saved the day [and] destroyed A.L.I.E. (Erica Cerra) as her friends in the real world kept her alive long enough to do it.” Trouble is, she knows the world will end. Though Clarke tells Bellamy (Bob Morley) right away, the pair has to choose who else to trust with that knowledge to keep panic at bay......."
The 100: Everything you need to know about season 4
Old 01-31-2017, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the links.

Sharing a few myself:

Quote:
After escaping space, Mount Weather, and murderous artificial intelligence, the Arkers of The 100 are facing what started it all: nuclear apocalypse. In season 4 of CW’s sci-fi thriller, Earth is on the brink of collapse again, thanks to nuclear reactors melting down around the world. With roughly six months left before Polis falls to radiation, Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and company will have to find a solution. EW asked showrunner Jason Rothenberg for a head start to the end-of-days with this guide to everything you need to know before the launch of season 4.

Where does the season begin?

“Season 4 starts right where season 3’s finale ended,” Rothenberg says. “Clarke has just pulled the lever, she has saved the day [and] destroyed A.L.I.E. (Erica Cerra) as her friends in the real world kept her alive long enough to do it.” Trouble is, she knows the world will end. Though Clarke tells Bellamy (Bob Morley) right away, the pair has to choose who else to trust with that knowledge to keep panic at bay.

But first, they’ll have to deal with a changing of the guard at Polis. “They realize pretty quickly that [telling people about the apocalypse] is going to have to wait because they have a five-minute problem,” Rothenberg says. Without a commander, different factions of Grounders will want to take the lead, with the Ice Nation proving even more formidable than before. It’ll be up to Clarke to figure out a way to save Roan (Zach McGowan), who survived the events of season 3 — but in the end, if the City of Light survivors and Grounders can’t find, well, common ground, surviving the apocalypse will have to wait.

What will the second Doomsday be like?

In a word? Terrible. A.L.I.E., as misguided as she was, will turn out to be correct about the effects of rising radiation: Black rain will arrive first, water will become undrinkable, and pre-cancerous lesions will form on anyone exposed. “Those things all begin to happen,” Rothenberg warns, adding that every character will have to choose how to work with others when faced with near-certain death. “The story becomes man’s inhumanity to man, and man’s humanity to man… Can you transcend that? Will you let the fact that there’s less and less life-saving opportunities for the world drive you into a dark place and take everything you can for yourself and your people? Or will you figure out a way to link arms and become one people?”

So…how do our heroes react?

Well first, Rothenberg makes it clear that Clarke won’t back down from the challenge: “Clarke’s a fighter. Clarke is an idea person, she’s always looking for a third way.”

Bellamy, meanwhile, will struggle with his guilt. He had a hand in Pike’s (Michael Beach) rise to power in season 3, played a part in fracturing his own people, and most importantly, thinks he had something to do with Octavia’s (Marie Avgeropoulos) decision to kill Pike and leave on her own. “That’s something that still haunts him, certainly, and now he’s given a second chance,” Rothenberg says. “He’s given an opportunity to do things differently… Part of Bellamy’s story is, at some point you have to let the people you love make their own mistakes. He’s been almost parental in the way that he took care of Octavia, and now he’s forced to, almost as a parent would, let her walk her own path.”

Speaking of which, Octavia will also have big questions to face before she contends with the end of the world. “She got revenge, but revenge and justice aren’t the same thing, and that’s something that she’s going to have to grapple with pretty seriously this season,” Rothenberg explains. “She’s not done going down a dark path, she’s still trying to fill a void left by what happened to Lincoln (Ricky Whittle) and trying to grapple with who she is now.” In other words, Octavia may no longer be the girl under the floor on the Ark, but she may also not be the warrior Indra (Adina Porter) wants her to be.

Eventually — and Rothenberg says this is barely a spoiler — news of the second Doomsday spreads, but while “nothing will stop Raven Reyes [Lindsey Morgan],” Jasper (Devon Bostick) will have a “surprising” reaction to the turn of events. In the original script for the season 3 finale, Rothenberg points out, Jasper was ready to end his own life — and that’s a thread that will get picked up again, but with a twist: “[The apocalypse] changes the math for how he wants to live the rest of his life.”

Jaha (Isaiah Washington), meanwhile, will have to contend with his guilt and his “sins,” as he calls them, over leading so many into the City of Light. The former chancellor will continue to try to save his people no matter what it takes because that’s a part of his DNA, Rothenberg says. Though he’ll be “in a dark place at the beginning of this season,” being out of power will help him be “reactivated” — even if Kane (Henry Ian Cusick) and Abby (Paige Turco) aren’t easily convinced. Still, there’s some good news, at least for shippers: When the season begins, Kane and Abby, Monty (Christopher Larkin) and Harper (Chelsey Reist), and John (Richard Harmon) and Emori (Luisa D’Oliveira) are going strong.

Finally, for more on new character Ilian (Chai Romruen), a Grounder who will butt heads with Clarke beginning in episode 2, go here.

How should we prepare?

Rothenberg has one last piece of advice for viewers: Because The 100 never likes to make things easy for anyone on screen, more tragedy will take place this season. “The truth is this show has been, from day one, a show where characters die,” he says, adding that he and the writers do think about how the audience will respond to character deaths, especially in the wake of season 3. “We’re not going to tell the story differently. If you are looking for a show where your characters are safe and they’re not going to die, this isn’t the show for you… Don’t be attached to anything. That’s the kind of world that it is and will always be.”

The 100 returns Wednesday, Feb. 1, at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.
Source

Quote:
‘The 100’ season 4 premieres tomorrow! Here are 10 quote teasers to tide you over
  • “What have I done?”
  • “We’re all gonna die.”
  • “Science is our only hope.”
  • “For Ice Nation!”
  • “Abby will come through.”
  • “I know how you feel about her, but you can’t lose control.”
  • “You think we’ll ever be able to trust each other again?”
  • “Tell them we’re friends.”
  • “Saving the world will have to wait.”
  • “May we meet again.”

See you on the other side, The 100 fandom.
Source

Lindsey/Zach's interview - I wonder if the fact that they did their interview together means anything ... Ice Mechanic will rise?

ETA - Rose, I just brought over the same article.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-31-2017, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Lindsey/Zach's interview - I wonder if the fact that they did their interview together means anything ... Ice Mechanic will rise?
oooo just maybe?

Quote:
ETA - Rose, I just brought over the same article.
haha #onaroll

ahhhhh quotes! Start guessing you guys!

What have I done?”
we'e all gonna die.” Murphy
“Science is our only hope.” Raven?
" For Ice Nation!" Echo
“Abby will come through.” Kane
“I know how you feel about her, but you can’t lose control.”

“You think we’ll ever be able to trust each other again?” Bellamy to Echo maybe?
“Tell them we’re friends.” I'm so INTRIGUED by this one?
“Saving the world will have to wait.”
“May we meet again.”

Last edited by redrose13; 01-31-2017 at 10:14 AM
Old 01-31-2017, 09:52 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamthe100 (View Post)
They've had them a week or so. What they post will be legit. But I agree, its actually bad for the show. But, spoilers none the less
They're gonna post it at 12:30 EST, so get ready with them screenshots before they get deleted. I'll be on my way to work, so I won't be able to do it.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

TVLINE:

Quote:
Do you have any scoop about Murphy and Emori from The 100? —Felix
Good news, Felix: Your favorite couple gets some solid screen time in Wednesday’s season premiere, during which Murphy presents Emori with a certain… proposition. (Don’t expect too much happiness outside of those two, though. The gang is still facing a nuclear apocalypse, after all.)
X

MORE From Tiffany Vogt!

Tiffany Vogt
‏@TVWatchtower
@bringclarkeguns Sure! Here you go from #The100 Ep. 401 a few favorite and fun quotes:

Last edited by redrose13; 01-31-2017 at 10:34 AM
Old 01-31-2017, 11:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 01-31-2017, 11:14 AM
Total Fan

If that script is real, I don't even know how I feel about S5. What if it's really only 8 people living in space? Why 5 years? Are they relocating to Mars or something? When Monty says, "I should've drank the tea," that sounds to me like there was some kind of mass suicide.

Re: that TV line quote, are Murphy and Emori getting married?
Old 01-31-2017, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the tweets/information.

I have to say, the season 5 spoilers seem really odd to me too. I'm not sure how they can execute it realistically but let's see how they built up to the finale.

And looks like we know who survives the season then.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-31-2017, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

For now I do not like the idea of going back to space too and it seems unrealistic to me to from the technology point of view.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:19 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
For now I do not like the idea of going back to space too and it seems unrealistic to me to from the technology point of view.

I officially hope this is incorrect.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread