Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2016, 12:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
I don't really get WHY they would be so upset that they didn't find anything there. Lincoln did say across the ocean, did they just forget about that?
Yeah that "she is in hiding" says it all. Why would she just sit there for everyone to see? But Octavia probably just needs something that keeps her going right now and she was sure Luna would be there.

I still hope Lunas place will be a beautiful island and not an oil rig.

Last edited by Skylarc; 04-28-2016 at 01:01 AM
Old 04-28-2016, 03:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
Pike and Murphy will be interesting. I doubt that they can free themselves. It will probably be Indra who is coming for Kanes rescue and he tells her they have to save Pike too.
I don't think Kane will force her to do anything. It's all setup for Indra to have the opportunity to take her revenge on Pike only to go all blood must not have blood on his arse. Kane's still got to be a reasonable chance of dying. If they're really mean they'll have zombie Abby do it.

I wonder if Luna's not for Bellamy. Irrespective of his eventual destination, someone has to rebalance his view of grounders along the way, and I don't think his sister or Clarke can be the ones to do that. Ultimately only a grounder can.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:24 AM
Extreme Fan

The first thing i thought when i saw her was that Luna is for Bellamy. Maybe she really is, we will see if she even survives this season.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I surely hope Luna and Bellamy have a conversation where Bellamy can see some good and hope in grounders again especially if Luna is technologically more advanced than other grounders and does not believe in Polis way of choosing commanders or doing things like blood must have blood.

But at the same I wish Luna wouldn't just bend over and say ok, I will put my people at risk for you guys. Atleast Bellamy would be able to understand her POV that she doesn't want her people to get hurt by getting involved.

Then again it probably is just Clarke doing all the stuff. But I hope Luna doesn't take the chip and just gives them blood instead. I don't think Luna is for Bellamy in any sort of way other than maybe him trying to be hopeful enough to trust a grounder again even if she doesn't want the chip. Bob was the one who mentioned Luna at a con, so I hope they had some meaningful interaction. Atleast I hope.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:35 AM
Extreme Fan

How would she put her people at risk by helping Clarke? Alie is a threat for her people too. Sooner or later someone will get chipped who knows where she is hiding. As is said before, its not about Luna becoming commander. They want her to activate the flame and ask it how they can defeat Alie.
Old 04-28-2016, 05:02 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
And really, poor Octavia. I believe for her it's still more about -hopefully- finding a clan who will accept her and take her in than it is about finding help to defeat ALIE. I'm not saying Octavia doesn't want to defeat ALIE at all, but I feel she really had this hope that she could maybe join Luna's clan, still.
That's a really good point. You're totally right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsILayDying (View Post)
I don't think Kane will force her to do anything. It's all setup for Indra to have the opportunity to take her revenge on Pike only to go all blood must not have blood on his arse. Kane's still got to be a reasonable chance of dying. If they're really mean they'll have zombie Abby do it.
Yes! I think that shot of Indra from the promo is her in the room where Pike and Murphy's cage is. She pulls that spike out of the wall and Pike is like, "Okay, here we go, she's about to stab me in the face with it," but she uses it to pick the lock on the cage instead and Murphy says something snarky and perfect and there are rainbows and I die of happiness.

And even though I don't want Kane to die, having Abby kill him would be pretty epic!

Quote:
How would she put her people at risk by helping Clarke? Alie is a threat for her people too. Sooner or later someone will get chipped who knows where she is hiding. As is said before, its not about Luna becoming commander. They want her to activate the flame and ask it how they can defeat Alie.
I don't think they're going to "ask" the flame how to defeat ALIE and it's just going to "tell" them, "Smash Jaha's backpack" and everyone goes like, "Ohhhhhhhh, obvioulsy! We could have figured that out on our own!" and then they just slice open Luna's neck and take the flame out. It's going to be more complicated than that and, based on the finale spoilers, will probably involve getting the flame to interface with ALIE's chip. And of course if Luna does that, then ALIE and every other person in the COL will find out where she's hiding, which will endanger her and her people. So this might be a situation where trying and failing to stop ALIE with the flame is more immediately dangerous to Luna than doing nothing, so she refuses to help.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That was my whole point. Was there really no crime committed by an adult during the time they knew they are sending them down? Or were the leaders like "we could send them with the kids but lets just float them anyway".
I'm pretty sure people on the Ark would've noticed if suddenly they wouldn't float adults for crimes any more.
It makes absolutely no sense to me that the Ark leaders should have found some way to send adults down as well.
So yes, I think it's exactly like you said (what I bolded).

I know there has also been a lot of hype about the Ice Queen, but I agree that I would find it quite odd if after all this hyping about her, they would kill Luna off immediately as well.
I took the "road block" to be just that what we saw in the sneak peek; a tree fell over so they couldn't go further with the rover and then they reach a dead end = road block.

Also, please let Luna not be a love interest for Bellamy (and my reasoning for that is not because I'm a Bellarke shipper).

Quote:
Yes! I think that shot of Indra from the promo is her in the room where Pike and Murphy's cage is. She pulls that spike out of the wall and Pike is like, "Okay, here we go, she's about to stab me in the face with it," but she uses it to pick the lock on the cage instead and Murphy says something snarky and perfect and there are rainbows and I die of happiness.

And even though I don't want Kane to die, having Abby kill him would be pretty epic!
I would like to see all of this

Last edited by girl under the floor; 04-28-2016 at 08:12 AM
Old 04-28-2016, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Don't think this was posted yet (but could be wrong)

Mike Beach tweeted:
Thanks for the tweet.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ive got a Question!

A Friend just send me a Tweet from Aaron Ginsburg (I think he wrote Episode 2 and 15 in s3)

It refers to a lot of Blood (i will search for the orignal link now) but it was posted on 6. August 2015. Do you have any idea which Episode they were doing back then?
i think they shooted Season 3 around July to December or something, so August must have been early. Maybe it refers to Lexa or Lincoln?

Edit: I found his Original tweet. Ist here:
https://twitter.com/DrLawyercop/stat...23825479159809
Old 04-28-2016, 10:46 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribere (View Post)
Ive got a Question!

A Friend just send me a Tweet from Aaron Ginsburg (I think he wrote Episode 2 and 15 in s3)

It refers to a lot of Blood (i will search for the orignal link now) but it was posted on 6. August 2015. Do you have any idea which Episode they were doing back then?
i think they shooted Season 3 around July to December or something, so August must have been early. Maybe it refers to Lexa or Lincoln?

Edit: I found his Original tweet. Ist here:
https://twitter.com/DrLawyercop/stat...23825479159809
I'm pretty sure it wasn't episode 15. If it was episode 2, then it must have been when Roan stabbed Bellamy in the leg. I don't remember that being a lot of blood, though. Are the producers always there on set even for episodes they didn't write?
Old 04-28-2016, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Also, please let Luna not be a love interest for Bellamy (and my reasoning for that is not because I'm a Bellarke shipper).
I agree and I also say this as someone who likes the idea of Clarke/Bellamy romantically in the future. However, the last thing Bellamy needs right now is romance. Romance will not help him get over his demons. In fact, how would it look if Bellamy found romance with someone while his sister continues to be in severe pain over the loss of Lincoln, the love of her life, especially since Octavia currently blames her brother for Lincoln's death?

Yes, no, Bellamy does not need a romantic partner (Luna, Clarke, or anyone else) right now for several reasons.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-28-2016 at 11:26 AM
Old 04-28-2016, 11:36 AM
Total Fan

More romance is the last thing this entire show needs.
Old 04-28-2016, 02:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juve (View Post)
I surely hope Luna and Bellamy have a conversation where Bellamy can see some good and hope in grounders again especially if Luna is technologically more advanced than other grounders and does not believe in Polis way of choosing commanders or doing things like blood must have blood.

But at the same I wish Luna wouldn't just bend over and say ok, I will put my people at risk for you guys. Atleast Bellamy would be able to understand her POV that she doesn't want her people to get hurt by getting involved.

Then again it probably is just Clarke doing all the stuff. But I hope Luna doesn't take the chip and just gives them blood instead. I don't think Luna is for Bellamy in any sort of way other than maybe him trying to be hopeful enough to trust a grounder again even if she doesn't want the chip. Bob was the one who mentioned Luna at a con, so I hope they had some meaningful interaction. Atleast I hope.
Yeah, that could happen... Or, you know, he could hold her at gunpoint until she cooperates. I don't think Bellamy wouldn't be able to understand, because he definitely would, but do you really think he would care? He held Niylah at gun point just so she would help Raven and Raven was only one person and Niylah had helped Bellamy save Clarke's life. Luna isn't only a stranger who's done nothing for him (nor should she), but if she doesn't help then ALL of his people might end up dead. Bellamy wouldn't just let Luna go if she refused to help them.

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 04-28-2016, 03:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ I will have to disagree with that. I don't think Bellamy would dislike someone who does not agree with Polis politics. He was the same naive idiot who thought Echo was a "good person" before all the **** happened to him. He might be weary of Luna and what she can do to help and he might even be right that she won't really help. We don't know that, this is the world of the 100. Blind faith in anything is never a good thing.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juve (View Post)
^ I will have to disagree with that. I don't think Bellamy would dislike someone who does not agree with Polis politics. He was the same naive idiot who thought Echo was a "good person" before all the **** happened to him. He might be weary of Luna and what she can do to help and he might even be right that she won't really help. We don't know that, this is the world of the 100. Blind faith in anything is never a good thing.

I never said he would dislike her. I just said that he wouldn't care if Luna had a good reason for not helping. Since his people are in danger, he would get her to help by whatever means he could. He held Niylah at gunpoint just to get her to help Raven. He'd do the same with Luna.

Anyway, I was only replying to the middle part of your comment (that's why I bolded it). She probably, like you stated, won't help... But even if Bell does understand that she won't help because she doesn't want to put her people's lives at risk, that doesn't mean he'll just walk away because she doesn't want to get involved.

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Closed Thread   Post New Thread