Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2016, 04:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juve (View Post)
Looks like next episode Emerson returns goes after all the kids and the last ones standing will be Clarke and Bellamy. Both will likely shoot the guy and give him peace after Clarke probably apologizes for killing his people. Probably the best way for them to confront their feelings about MW and cue to ending with a hug that is meaningful and touching.
Also, that daily of Octavia naked and afraid, I certainly hope she isn't naked when Emerson attacks her.

Also for the best hug that comes later, that is between Monty and Jasper
The dailies of the Bellarke hug and Octavia being naked and afraid are for 3x13 (Join or Die), not this week's episode.

Emerson probably does die this episode, though, since JR's daily was: Goodbye old friend (assuming he was being sarcastic about 'friend').

Unless he was referring to Harper dying, but I don't know why he would say "old friend" as she hasn't been absent for awhile like Emerson.

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 04-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
^Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat does that mean? *googles the word "instantation"*

ETA: Turns out it's a typo. Instantiation is a computer term and if you google it, you get this definition:
And if you google "perverse instantiation," you get THIS:
So ALIE coming to the conclusion that she needs to nuke to world to make life better would be an example of a perverse instantiation problem.
Thanks for the definitions.
Old 04-16-2016, 07:09 PM
Loyal Fan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zssqjI74UaM

By Tree Adams (The 100 composer)

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 04-16-2016, 10:06 PM
Total Fan

Oh cool. At first I was thinking, "How on Earth can a song from the soundtrack be a spoiler?" and then I clicked on it.

What are your impressions? It sounds pretty ominous and action-y. What does it tell us about Luna? I can't even tell.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacewalker (View Post)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zssqjI74UaM

By Tree Adams (The 100 composer)
Thanks for the music. It wasn't what I was expecting for Luna.

It sounds like an action piece. I hear high-adventure and running through the the forest. Did I miss something - why is it called "boat people"?
Old 04-16-2016, 10:46 PM
Total Fan

I guess it means her clan is the Boat People, even though the Luna situation continues to make no sense. Is she an outcast traitor to the blood in hiding or is she the leader of one the 12 clans? I'm interested to see how they're going to resolve it because those two roles sound mutually exclusive based on what we know about the Grounders.

Some of the other song titles might be kinda spoilery. Here's a list of the ones I saw:
  • Clexa Theme
  • Luna of the Boat People
  • Ontari
  • Jasper's Dilemma
  • The Awakening
  • Skaikru Heroic Theme
  • A Hero's Funeral
  • The Flame Will Protect
  • Clarke is The Flamekeeper
  • Raven's Path
  • Octavia Gives Chase
  • Perverse Instantiation
  • Murphy and Emori Grifter Love Theme
  • Hunt For Lincoln
  • Bellarke Theme
  • Luna's Sorrow
  • Satellite Migration Complete
  • Polis
  • Pike's Army
  • The Program That Ended The World
  • I Will Always Be With You
  • A Crucifixion
  • Wanheda
  • Monty's Choice
  • Fate Of The Mountain Man
  • Take A Life With Me (Grounder Anthem)
  • Ice Nation
  • Alie And The City Of Light
  • The Riot's A Distraction

A lot of those are intriguing to me. Like, what is "Satellite Migration Complete"? Was that something that came up during the space flashback episode or is that something that has yet to happen? And "I Will Always Be With You" was something that people who were at the finale filming said they heard Lexa say to Clarke, isn't it? And what about "A Crucifixion"?
Old 04-16-2016, 11:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just wanted to listen to the Luna song, but ist gone.

Thanks for that List! They all are interesting

Im pretty sure know the Spoilers are true. If Lexa goes out as a Warrior and thats her last words to Clarke, I think that would be nice. And her Fans wanted a warrior ending for her, didnt they?

A Heros Funeral? Have we heard that? Will there be a Funeral for Lincoln or will there be a Hero Death?

Lunas Sorrow sounds also really interesting! That means we will see her more than two seconds or we will at least get more Information about her Storyline and Life.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The dailies of the Bellarke hug and Octavia being naked and afraid are for 3x13 (Join or Die), not this week's episode.

Emerson probably does die this episode, though, since JR's daily was: Goodbye old friend (assuming he was being sarcastic about 'friend').
Nobody really knows what hug is the Bellarke hug, could be 312 or 313.

The goodbye old friend could be Lincoln. I assume they go to Arkadia to burn his body and say goodbye. But i think Emerson will probably kill one of them so that Clarke feels even more guilty for not killing him. Of course Clarke feels sorry for all the people she killed in Mt.Weather. But she shouldn´t feel sorry for Emerson after what they did to the grounders and the 100 kids.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

^^Oh come on, it's been made clear that the Bellarke hug is in 3x13.

I think we're gonna see some funeral for Lincoln cause by the time they werefilming 3x12/"x13, Ricky was back on set. I remember seeings a fan's picture with him and with both Eliza/Bob.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-17-2016, 01:13 AM
Absolute Fan

^^^ but its not "clear" MD.... Like I said below....

Quote:
Jason was working on eps 3x08 onwards when he was doing those dailies of the hug etc and he seemed to jump back and forth between dailies, so its not definite that the bellarke hug is 3x13, its just spec..

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-17-2016, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

^^I acutally think it is. All the clues are there. Between the picture of the ADR. One of the writer saying it's for 3x13. The dailies. The set pictures. The settings. To me it's super clear

Also, the trailer with the hug had scenes from 3x01 to 3x13. Clarke has a wound under her eye. We see in the stills for 3x12 that she gets that wound in this episode (probably given by Emerson). The setting of the hug is clearly in the cave. Next week they're over at Arkadia. I mean, come on, the hug is 100% is 3x13.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 04-17-2016 at 01:24 AM
Old 04-17-2016, 01:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
The setting of the hug is clearly in the cave. Next week they're over Arkadia. I mean, come on, the hug is 100% is 3x13.
Harper is in the cave too next week. It wouldn´t be that difficult for the next episode to end in the cave. Doesn´t matter anyway. But how can you be 100% sure if you haven´t seen the episode. Its just speculation.

What writer said that Bellarke hug in 313? Why would they give away that information.
Old 04-17-2016, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
Harper is in the cave too next week. It wouldn´t be that difficult for the next episode to end in the cave. Doesn´t matter anyway. But how can you be 100% sure if you haven´t seen the episode. Its just speculation.

What writer said that Bellarke hug in 313? Why would they give away that information.
You misreading what I said. I was talking about the ADR. And the writer for 3x13 confirmed it was in this episode.

Harper is in the cave, while all the others are over at Arkadia. Unless they can be at two places at the same time. It seems like most of the episode will take place there.

I don't need to see the episode to be 100% sure. I'm following my instinct. Period.

Are we really going to argue over this? Cause it seems to me that there are more important things to do...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 04-17-2016 at 02:07 AM
Old 04-17-2016, 02:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
You misreading what I said. I was talking about the ADR. And the writer for 3x13 confirmed it was in this episode.
I didn´t know what ADR means. Now i know so i guess it really will be the 313 episode.
Old 04-17-2016, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
I didn´t know what ADR means. Now i know so i guess it really will be the 313 episode.
Yes, it will

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread