Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2016, 10:27 AM
Total Fan

The 100 S&S #63: "It's like a ghost town in here."

credit: Vacatia

Upcoming Episodes

Join or Die
Airdate: April 28, 2016

KANE REACHES A BREAKING POINT — Clarke (Eliza Taylor) is on a mission that could change everything. Meanwhile, Murphy (Richard Harmon) gains insight that might prove useful in ensuring his survival. Lastly, Kane (Henry Ian Cusick) reaches a breaking point. Paige Turco, Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, Devon Bostick, and Christopher Larkin also star. Dean White directed the episode written by Julie Benson & Shawna Benson (#313). Original airdate 4/28/2016.

Red Sky at Morning
Airdate: May 5, 2016

ROADBLOCK — Clarke (Eliza Taylor), Bellamy (Bob Morley), Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos), and Jasper (Devon Bostick) hit a tragic roadblock. Meanwhile, Raven (Lindsey Morgan) and Monty (Christopher Larkin) make an important discovery. Isaiah Washington and Richard Harmon also star. P.J. Pesce directed the episode written by Lauren Muir & Kira Snyder (#314).

Perverse Instantiation: Part 1
Airdate: May 12, 2016

Perverse Instantiation: Part 2
Airdate: May 19, 2016

General spoilers

• Season 3 (thanks to the 100 subreddit):
    - Jason Rothenberg could wrapup #The100 at end of S4 or S8 depending on how long The 100 goes.
    - The show is diving back into hard sci-fi. They started in space and came to the ground, but Jason as always wants to keep each season having a different feel from the last and will be changing it up again.
    - The theme of season 3 is "what it means to be human" - not only in the AI sense but also in how certain characters try to cope with their actions and how they deal with them going forward.
    - We'll find out how a commander is chosen and delve into Grounder culture and beliefs.
    - We find out how and why the bombs fell in the first place.
    - We'll be seeing more of the Mutant characters again!! Although which characters we don't know. They will explore the psychology of what it means to grow up with a mutation and how those characters are treated by grounder culture.

General News Snippets
    - You’ll see more Grounders spiritual history and “how they’ve adapted things from what the world use to be.”
    - Aaron had some pretty awesome news regarding merch - Yes, that's a prototype for an action figure!
    - Jason says that social media for the show is always a double edged sword, and often sarcasm doesn't translate well to the fans. But as far as fan demands are concerned he will never let that influence the outcome of the show.

Interviews
This one I couldn't place:
+Monty shooting someone (possibly his mother)

3x09 - Stealing Fire
+Kabby kiss
+Linctavia kiss
+Pike shooting someone
+Ontari sitting on Lexa's throne covered in black blood
JR's dailies:
+Scarification! Bathing Hundred-style! Wolverines! And RIP ____!
+What I just saw defies imagination... Seriously, not sure we can do that on TV... But we will anyway.
+The Blakes wreck me ... Again. Goodbye new friend. And... Clurphy!

3x10 - Fallen
+Octavia beating up Bellamy (the tattoo daily makes me think it's this ep)
+Clarke/Jasper talking
+Jasper driving the Rover through the gates (and Arkadia guards shooting at him? if it's the same scene)
JR's dailies:
+@devbostick is going to blow your minds in Season 3! The young man is pure truth.
+Hey when'd you get that tattoo? Bellamy's eyes tell story, no words needed! And... she's back!!
+This cast!!! Everyone is crushing it!!! So excited for you guys to see what they're doing this season!!!

3x11 - Nevermore
+Raven in pain/banging her head into something
+Alie with Sinclair and a Grounder
JR's dailies:
+One word: RAVEN! @linzzmorgan is a gift!
+So many of our heroes in such a small room. So many amazing emotional moments to capture. So little time.

3x12 - Demons
JR's daily:
+Goodbye old friend. An homage to SILENCE. And maybe just maybe the best hug ever.

3x13 - Join or Die
+Bellamy suffering from guilt/crying in the cave
+Bellarke hug
JR's dailies:
+A new clan crashes the party. Octavia should be on @NakedAndAfraid. Some scars never heal. And cue the hug!
+(when asked if there's gonna be a new romance) Yep. We just consummated one today in the room as a matter of fact.

3x14 - Red Sky at Morning
JR's last daily:
+A brand new world. A gathering threat. Someone lost is found. And our heroes do not belong.

Last edited by Fuzzy Dunlop; 04-23-2016 at 03:16 PM
Old 04-15-2016, 10:43 AM
Total Fan

tftnt
Old 04-15-2016, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!
Old 04-15-2016, 10:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new Thread!

Im asking myself how Jasper is going to end up in the City of Light.
Based on the Spoilers of Shooting the Finale, we know he will be there.
But taking the chip after seeing what Alli did to Raven, that is not an Option.
Maybe they will try the same think they did with Abby? Forcing him to take the chip?
Old 04-15-2016, 11:12 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, I guess they must force him to take the chip. But then the other option is that he eventually gets so depressed that he decides he wants to wipe his memories and sort of commits suicide by chip.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the new one!
Old 04-15-2016, 12:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

The Pictures for 3x12 are out!

hthttp://images.spoilertv.com/The%20100/Season%203/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%203.12%20-%20Demons/

Costume wise I dont like Clarkes Coat, but thats just me.

The Pictures look great. Im really looking Forward to that Episode. Again all together
Old 04-15-2016, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

PROMO PICS FOR 3x12!

DELINQUENTS TOGETHER PART 2! yesss! god I am so excited

The 100 - Episode 3.12 - Demons - Press Release, Promos + Promotional Photos *Updated* | Spoilers
Old 04-15-2016, 01:14 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the pics. At first I was like "What is that ridiculous coat Clarke is wearing? Where on Earth does she find these costumes?" And then I realized it's probably Lexa's coat.

It's interesting to me that they basically recreated the circumstances of S1 by having all of the adults (except Sinclair) taken out by a zombie apocalypse. Now they can justify why it has to be these teenagers who save the day. I wonder if they're going to kill all of these CoL Arkers off so that they can move forward with a focus on the kids. Because otherwise they will probably have to keep coming up with contrived circumstances to explain why teenagers are running a civilization full of grown adults.
Old 04-15-2016, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Re the Goggle Wearing Grounders:

1) Ontari did vow to wipe out Skaikru, but something tells me those aren't warriors part of any army she might have sent.

2) I believe they are part of Luna's Clan. Because the MM style (who were really into tech) goggles and masks hint at something outside of the 12 Clans.

3) We're supposed to see Emerson is this episode, I think. So Maybe he's been hanging with Luna's Clan... After all, it's the same pink gas the MM used.

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 04-15-2016, 02:11 PM
Total Fan

What "Goggle Wearing Grounders" are you talking about? From the promo? It's only one person, right? Isn't it just... Emerson? As mentioned before, he's listed on imdb for this episode.

I think it will be really cool to have another classic horror movie style episode. The Exorcist was this week, next week will be the one where teenagers go to a spooky, deserted place and are stalked by a serial killer wearing a mask. Harper's probably gonna get killed in this one.
Old 04-15-2016, 03:26 PM
New Fan

I'm really interested where Harper, Miller and Bryan are because they're definitely not with the delinquents when they go back to Arkadia.

I almost wonder if that's why they went back to Arkadia. If those three disappeared or got capture they could be trying to save them.
Old 04-15-2016, 03:45 PM
MST Manager

raspberry13, welcome to the board. Glad to have you here with us.

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 04-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberry13 (View Post)
I'm really interested where Harper, Miller and Bryan are because they're definitely not with the delinquents when they go back to Arkadia.

I almost wonder if that's why they went back to Arkadia. If those three disappeared or got capture they could be trying to save them.
I think they left them at the cave. So maybe they get abducted from the cave by Emerson and then the delinquents go back to Arkadia to look for them and it ends up being a trap Emerson set so he can finally kill Clarke.

You know... what if Bellamy tries to stop Emerson from killing Clarke by offering himself instead? Like, he can always be like "I pulled the lever too. Kill me, not Clarke." Obviously he's feeling depressed about everything and this might be his attempt at atonement. But of course, they manage to kill Emerson so that neither one of them has to die. And then Bellamy and Clarke can have their heart-to-heart about it afterwards where she's like, "Dude, you were going to allow yourself to be killed. Are you okay," and that's when he's like, "I'm just tired of feeling this way," and they hug it out. Maybe?
Old 04-15-2016, 04:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Finally!!! I've been waiting all this time for a 6 episode season of The 100 to begin, bc what we had before this was a mess, it was like showing us the other side of the island on Lost..... This episode reminded me exactly why I love the 100.

So other than everything that goes down with the masked man (aka emerson??) Jason's dailies I think are for this ep...
+Goodbye old friend. An homage to SILENCE. And maybe just maybe the best hug ever.
+Bellamy suffering from guilt/crying in the cave
+Bellarke hug

Looks like the Bellarke hug might happen after the Lincoln funeral... The only thing that hasn't happened yet in the dailies is "Nice tattoo" unless they cut it?

EDIT: I'm really confused as to why no one has mentioned David Miller??? like we finally got the Miller boys reunion last season and literally haven't seen him at all... Why is no one weirded out by this??

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread