Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2014, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Whatever they do, if he's coming down to the ground at all, wouldn't it have to be some variation on either what Raven did or what happened in the finale? Like, either he finds or builds a smaller spacecraft and uses it, or the entire section of the space station he's in has to come down.

Either that, or somebody rescues him by coming to the Ark and picking him up.
Maybe they have beaming technology in Mt Weather.

You're right, the only logical way that Jaha will get to the ground would probably be to find a small pod like Raven's and somehow repair it.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 08-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
You know, I was thinking about what you said about Finn's death having an emotional impact on Clarke and Raven, and it got me thinking that it would also have an impact on Bellamy. Bellamy may not like the guy but he wasn't a fan of Jaha and as we saw in 1x08, the guilt still ate away at him even though he knew that Jaha was alive. So I can just imagine the guilt that Bellamy would feel if Finn died b/c he was trying to help Bellamy.

Honestly, I don't think Finn's dead but if he was, it would definitely have an impact on a few characters.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks his death would affect several other characters. I wish they would just give us a little info, so far nothing. At least there is some hope for Bellamy.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks his death would affect several other characters. I wish they would just give us a little info, so far nothing. At least there is some hope for Bellamy.
I dont think they'll kill Finn. If Bellamy got away then it wouldnt make sense if Finn didnt imo.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Meh, he could've been killed before the blast even went off. They were out there for a bit without us seeing what happened before Jasper got the rockets to go off. Not to mention they could've easily been separated during the fight and Bellamy could've been closer to an exit, while Finn was tied up with a Grounder or something. I'm sure they're both alive, just saying there's more than a few ways it would make sense.

And of course his death would impact several characters, it just wouldn't impact me at all.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah but I dont really see them giving him an offscreen death.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, if they were going to kill Finn, we'd see it. I do wonder when Kane/Abby find Bellamy/Finn if one of them is going to have serious injuries and she'll end up saving his life. If that were to happen, I'd kind of love for it to Bellamy simply b/c last year Abby saved Jaha's life after Bellamy shot him and I love for her to save the life of the man who shot Jaha this season. I just love parallels.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Not only Finn is not dying but they're going to explore the Finn/Clarke relationship even more and shove it down my throat. Yayyyy!!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-02-2014, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

Works for me
Old 08-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Not only Finn is not dying but they're going to explore the Finn/Clarke relationship even more and shove it down my throat. Yayyyy!!
Um, we'll have to wait and see what happens with that... From the way Jason talks, it sounds like the only full-on romance next season is going to be Linctavia which I know how much you love that one too. Obviously, since he won't confirm that Bellamy and Finn are alive, I'm not surprised he won't even hit at Flarke.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

I can understand if he doesn't want to give too much away, just let us know they are alive
Old 08-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
Um, we'll have to wait and see what happens with that... From the way Jason talks, it sounds like the only full-on romance next season is going to be Linctavia which I know how much you love that one too. Obviously, since he won't confirm that Bellamy and Finn are alive, I'm not surprised he won't even hit at Flarke.
Meh! I'm jumping with excitment at the thought of Linctavia.

He doesn't have to hit it for me to know, sci-fi fanboy is pretty obvious.lol

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

I just realized that I typed hit instead of hint. Pretty obvious that they have plans for Flarke? I don't think so especially when he talks about Linctavia as the romance next season and then makes comments about random hook-ups that mean nothing happening again this season.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the meaningless hook-ups is between Jasper and that Mt Weather girl.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

Are you kidding? How many did he say that Finn was the guy Clarke was in love with, so I don't see them dropping that storyline so soon. They're going to develop it or at least (and this is my hope) finding a way to end this nonsense! lol So yeah...that's pretty obvious. We won't stop having Flarke suddenly.

Honestly I'd rather not have random hook-ups all the time. Everyone screwing everyone is just not my thing...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-04-2014, 06:00 AM
Supreme Fan

I think he mentioned that so people wouldnt get the wrong idea and think that Clarke has romantic feelings for Bellamy. I saw it more as him trying to set the record straight We will probably get Flarke, but I personally see them fizzling out.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

I thought they might even explore a relationship between Bellamy and Raven.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread