Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 03:48 PM
Absolute Fan

New interview! Mentions Bellamy and Kane scenes again tho he tries to play coy when asked if that means Bellamy is still alive. Oh this man.

The 100 Boss Teases Adult vs. Teen Confrontation in Season 2—but Will Isaiah Washington Be Back? | E! Online

Sounds like Jaha will eventually make it down. Nothing against Jaha but IMO it takes away from the sacrifice. Basically none of the supposed deaths in the finale will be legit. Unless Finn is actually dead. I'll be super surprised if that happens tho.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 07-30-2014, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

^Ooh, thanks for that! Jason still trying to play it coy. I'm looking forward to these Bellamy/Kane scenes. And I love that he spoils that Jaha will have a storyline in season 2 and is still alive but he's like "Um, I don't know about Bellamy."

The only thing that I can think of that would be different than season 1 and has the potential to go very dark is the people at Mt Weather experimenting on people. The hanging of the 3 scouts from the Ark might be considered darker but I don't see how that's all that different from all the skulls on spikes in the grounder territory last season.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara

Last edited by brave princess; 07-30-2014 at 04:03 PM
Old 07-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Total Fan

I don't know why he bothers to pretend that Bellamy might be dead.

I feel kinda bad about it, but I wouldn't mind at all if Finn turned out to be dead. That would have interesting emotional impact for Clarke and Raven with the added benefit that the love triangle will be over. I feel like other characters like Octavia can stand in for Finn's political point of view. He's a bit unnecessary.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry but when the show starts and Bellamy is alive, fans need to make clear it was so obvious and it was a waste not having Bob at the Comic Con.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 07-30-2014 at 04:49 PM Reason: interesting spelling
Old 07-30-2014, 05:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)

I feel kinda bad about it, but I wouldn't mind at all if Finn turned out to be dead. That would have interesting emotional impact for Clarke and Raven with the added benefit that the love triangle will be over. I feel like other characters like Octavia can stand in for Finn's political point of view. He's a bit unnecessary.
Agreed. Jason did say they will only do main character deaths if it will further the SL and be a specific impact. Finn's death would definitely propel Clarke and Raven's character developments cuz I'm sure they'd both deal with it in different ways. Guess we'll see.

Amy I'm with you!! I'm sooooo excited for Bellamy/Kane scenes!!!

SuitUp yes! That's the only thing I'm so disappointed about in this "Bellamy could be dead" crap. It deprived the fans from awesome Bellamy scoop and Bob interaction with cast & fans at Comic Con.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 07-31-2014, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmm, I could see them possibly killing him off. I'm not sure if they will but you bring up some very valid points. Also, didn't Jason tweet pics with the other mains in the writing room for season 2 (another clue that Bellamy's alive ) but Thomas wasn't one of them?

I feel like they used the whole "they could be dead" as an excuse to continue shooting the season and bring other people to Comic Con rather than halt production for a day. It's lame but given who wasn't at Comic Con, it seems that's exactly what they did.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi! can I join this thread too? Thanks!
Old 07-31-2014, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I always see Finn and his political POV as a stand in/replacement for Wells, which I'm still bitter about, so I'd be more than okay if he got offed and replaced, too.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
I feel like they used the whole "they could be dead" as an excuse to continue shooting the season and bring other people to Comic Con rather than halt production for a day. It's lame but given who wasn't at Comic Con, it seems that's exactly what they did.
Yeah I wouldnt be surprised and Im annoyed that they did that. I mean I get if Jason wanted to keep suspense~/production going, but I still wish we couldve seen Bob at Comic Con, specially because it looked like he really really wanted to go.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Thanks god Jaha is still alive. You don't have an actor like Isaiah just to kill him after one season. Plus there's just so much potential with him coming down to earth.

We were already spoiled about the Bellamy/Kane scenes. I'm super excited.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-31-2014, 07:18 AM
Total Fan

What do you guys think is the "special" way they will keep Jaha's story alive? I guess we naturally assume they mean he'll get down to the ground somehow, but what if that's not what they mean?

(Maybe they'll have him use the Jake Griffin/Mountain Man method and he'll just float himself and end up on the ground magically, science be damned! Do you guys remember that insane theory from the last thread?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
I always see Finn and his political POV as a stand in/replacement for Wells, which I'm still bitter about, so I'd be more than okay if he got offed and replaced, too.
Ooh, I actually hadn't thought of that but now that you mention it...yes. I miss Wells so much.

Also, I really wanted to see Bob at Comic Con just because I really like watching his interviews. Hearing his real voice is great. Plus his personality or mannerisms or something really remind me of my cousin who I have idolized my whole life.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)
Hi! can I join this thread too? Thanks!
Of course! Feel free to join the discussion. We don't have much right now but hopefully as the season approaches, we'll get more.

Quote:
What do you guys think is the "special" way they will keep Jaha's story alive? I guess we naturally assume they mean he'll get down to the ground somehow, but what if that's not what they mean?

(Maybe they'll have him use the Jake Griffin/Mountain Man method and he'll just float himself and end up on the ground magically, science be damned! Do you guys remember that insane theory from the last thread?)
I will never get over that idiotic theory from TV Guide. I mean, yes this is sci-fi but as the first part of that word indicates, science plays a VERY big part. Maybe the Mountain Men have a cloaked space ship up there with the Ark. Anyways, yeah, I'm not sure what they'll do with Jaha. I remember reading that perhaps the adults or some people on the Ark knew the truth about Mt. Weather so I wonder if his story could be tied to that somehow. Remember, they did get very specific instructions that they needed to go to Mt. Weather for supplies but what if that wasn't really the intention?

Also, what if someone purposefully put the 100 off course so they wouldn't land on Mt. Weather b/c they knew the truth?

You know, I was thinking about what you said about Finn's death having an emotional impact on Clarke and Raven, and it got me thinking that it would also have an impact on Bellamy. Bellamy may not like the guy but he wasn't a fan of Jaha and as we saw in 1x08, the guilt still ate away at him even though he knew that Jaha was alive. So I can just imagine the guilt that Bellamy would feel if Finn died b/c he was trying to help Bellamy.

Honestly, I don't think Finn's dead but if he was, it would definitely have an impact on a few characters.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:03 PM
Total Fan

I've been thinking for a while now that the people at Mount Weather might have been jamming signals off the various drop ships to put people off course and keep themselves hidden. Or something twisty along those lines.

The only thing I can think of for Jaha is that he will just get in a pod and come down there by himself. It's a plot hole, though. When you see exterior shots of the Ark from the pilot episode, you can see that there are multiple full-on space shuttles docked on the side of the Ark. Why the hell didn't they use those to get everybody down to the ground in We Are Grounders?

(By the way, every time I read the words "We Are Grounders," I hear the jingle for Farmers Insurance in my head, like so: "We. Are. Grounders. Bum-ba-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum!" Am I the only one?)
Old 07-31-2014, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've been thinking for a while now that the people at Mount Weather might have been jamming signals off the various drop ships to put people off course and keep themselves hidden. Or something twisty along those lines.
I was actually thinking someone from the Ark put the coordinates into the drop ship incorrectly on purpose b/c they didn't want the 100 to land on Mt Weather b/c they knew what would be waiting for them if they did. Like Gaeta (I seriously can't remember his name on The 100 ) perhaps?

Quote:
The only thing I can think of for Jaha is that he will just get in a pod and come down there by himself. It's a plot hole, though.
That's just way too easy. That would completely negate his "sacrifice" last season and I know if it were me writing the show, I wouldn't want to dilute the emotional impact of that moment by revealing that there are pods that he can use to just get down to Earth.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:56 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
That's just way too easy. That would completely negate his "sacrifice" last season and I know if it were me writing the show, I wouldn't want to dilute the emotional impact of that moment by revealing that there are pods that he can use to just get down to Earth.
I'm sure that's not how they're going to do it, I'm just saying that you can see space shuttles.

Whatever they do, if he's coming down to the ground at all, wouldn't it have to be some variation on either what Raven did or what happened in the finale? Like, either he finds or builds a smaller spacecraft and uses it, or the entire section of the space station he's in has to come down.

Either that, or somebody rescues him by coming to the Ark and picking him up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread