Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 100 S&S #29 - Betrayal, Heartbreak and Murder...Stay Tuned for the Final Episode of Days of Our L...The 100! Oh yeah and lots of blood.

Upcoming Episodes

2x16: Blood Must Have Blood Pt. 2
Airdate: March 11, 2015

PART TWO OF THE EPIC SEASON FINALE — The journey to the City of Light continues, and Jaha (Isaiah Washington) makes a move that shocks Murphy (gueststar Richard Harmon). Clarke (Eliza Taylor) receives help from an unexpected source, a visitor surprises Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos), and Lincoln (Ricky Whittle) gets his revenge. Meanwhile, at Mount Weather, Cage (guest star Johnny Whitworth) moves forward with his mission and Bellamy (Bob Morley) and the group struggle to break free. Paige Turco, Henry Ian Cusick, Lindsey Morgan and Christopher Larkin also star. Dean White directed the episode written by Jason Rothenberg

General spoilers
  • Don't look for more love triangles to sprout on the dark and life-and-death show. "Probably more like casual survival sex," Rothenberg says. "The love story is important and has its place for sure but icing on the cake is a strong word for it. It's more about survival but romance will come." X
  • Question: Any information on The 100? Maybe about when the reunion between The Ark adults and the remaining 100 (48) will happen? —Isabella
    Ausiello: When the two groups do eventually reunite, the adults will need to listen to the kids if they want to stay alive. “We actually have a lot of good information that can help with the survival of our people,” Marie Avgeropoulos explains. “We know how this has been going and what dangers lie on the other sides of our gates.” And if/when they don’t heed The 100’s advice, the Ark survivors will “get what’s coming and they’ll learn the hard way, too. You’ll see a lot of that in Season 2.” X
  • "Like everything else in our show, when there is violence, people are injured," Rothenberg told us of Raven's injuries from the season one finale. "Even though she survived it, it's real and people don't just bounce back from things like that. It's going to be something that haunts her and will make her life hard for the foreseeable future. She'll have a brace on, like a badass Mel Gibson from Road Warrior brace, for I think the entire season, or at least through episode 10, which we're shooting now." X
  • "Ultimately, if and when there is an alliance between the Grounders and Arkers, Octavia will become a crucial part of that alliance as a person who can bridge both worlds. That's a season-long storyline. She's definitely taking that role of Grounder on, first through her relationship with Lincoln and she'll befriend another significant Grounder this season. We'll see her take that journey further." X
  • Executive producer Jason Rothenberg says that the Bellarke spark is definitely something the writers are aware of as well. "We love those actors and those characters, and it's definitely something that we see the way everybody else sees it," says Rothenberg. "I don't know that it'll be a romantic thing, but the people that are looking for [Bellarke] will be happy. And the people who don't care about it won't mind the way we treat it." X
  • “You should be worried for everyone,” Bostick confessed coyly. “Literally everyone. I can’t say who, and I know we have a lot of redshirts, but there will be some really shocking deaths this season.” He has the show’s diehard fans on his mind, as well, noting that they will be put through the ringer and that their emotions will be toyed with. He admitted, “I’m kind of worried for the fans. Don’t get attached to any character because things are going to go down.” X
  • Rothenberg also reveals that Lexa, the Grounder commander viewers met in the abandoned subway station prison, is going to play a huge role going forward. "She's going to factor in in a really big way for the rest of the season." X
  • We’re going to lose a lot of lives this season. We have a memorial wall in the writers’ room of various headshots of the actors we keep losing. We’re running out of wall. There’s going to be some huge losses and the fans are going to be shocked. It’s going to be very entertaining but very sad. X
  • The conflict between Abby and Clarke and the emotional bond between Abby and Clarke is a centerpiece of the show still but it also becomes… she’s now the leader. She’s now the Chancellor and her daughter is on a rise. Her daughter is going to threaten that position pretty quickly and what’s a mother to do? We get to play out that story pretty far. That’s a few episodes ahead but that’s where we’re going. X
  • There are definitely factions of people who have survived in various places on the ground that we will begin to meet throughout the season. all of whom are technically Grounders since everyone on the ground is technically a Grounder. But there will be the Boat Grounders, the Water Grounders, the Mountain Grounders, the Ice Grounders. We'll get to see people all over the place who've survived. X
  • You may want to watch Ocean's 11 before tuning in for the finale, as showrunner Jason Rothenberg tells us, "It's almost like a heist movie" in that the 100 will be trying to break into Mount Weather, completely opposite from last season's finale, which found them keeping the Grounders out of the drop-ship. "We're the outsiders trying to get in to save their people on the side. It's a very different kind of battle; it's really much more complicated. It's much more complicated to break in than it is to man the wall." X

Interviews

Previous thread

Videos

Old 03-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Absolute Fan

tftnt!

I'm 100% sure Wick won't die. Kim Shumway won't let that happen. They're clearly setting Wick up to be Raven's endgame. They're not going to kill him off right after Finn. I wouldn't be surprised if they make him a regular for season 3.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Total Fan

Thank you, MiniElky!

What I'm hoping to see next week is that the majority of the episode will be Clarke (teaming up with Octavia maybe?) sneaking into Mount Weather, finding Bellamy, Jasper, and Monty, and fixing this damn mess! As terrible and tragic as the end of this week's episode was, I think they'll make a spectacular recovery next week.

And then towards the end of the episode, after everything back at Camp Jaha is winding down, they'll go back to Jaha and Murphy in the boat as the find the City of Light. And that will be some kind of insane, shocking cliffhanger that will open up about a trillion questions about what happens in season 3.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You made me feel better guys I'm really loving him after this week.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Wow!! That episode was definitely intense!! Literally screaming stop moving so damn sloowwwww!!!!!! Hurry up!!! Get the door open!!! COME ON MOVE IT!!!

So it just so happens that this entire time Lexa was manipulating Clarke I knew she wasn't legit, i mean how could she just suddenly turn like that… Explains how she name drops Bellamy and how he's going to pull through at every drop… Warriors don't run Lexa... Bitch column, tick…

What I'm even more pissed about is the fact that Monroe/David (who i'm happy is alive), Jackson and all the sky people are like mmmkay we got screwed lets just leave with our tail between our legs?? i mean come on!!!

LINCOLN!! The friggin hero with his bow and arrow! shoots target without flinching!! what an absolute legend!! I just fell in love with him even more loved how he stood up to Lexa and you know what, i hope his revenge is killing Lexa (now that he's been taken away) I was like Noooooooo leave him with Clarke!! No wonder Lexa didnt want him going and killing the shooters.. Puts into perspective why he wasn't chanting with them at the start either…

Bellamy, i feel so bad for him.. Running his ass off trying to get everyone together and what does he get?? a complete confused, devastated look on his face and some empty cages LOVED How he asked if Miller was ok and Miller replied I'm better than this guy BROS!!!!

Ravick is pretty damn cute… I like that Wick is a no bull**** kinda guy.. She totally needs that… He won't put up with her ****

Cage what a baby… Running to daddy at every turn… and Dante, you gonna cop it next episode

OCTAVIA!!! Poor girl just got abandoned… (not cool jackson) INDRA!!! Damn you really know how to cut em dry that was a little abrupt but guess it shows how dedicated and loyal Indra is… So did the commander just give up all her people that are reapers?? Real nice I wonder if that reaper Indra was shocked over ends up being her husband or son or something???

Who do you think Clarkes going to get help from next episode?? And Octavia is surprised by a visitor???? looks like they help each other in the promo…

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Alycia did say in one interview that the finale is hopeful. She sure couldn't have been talking about tonight's episode.

They'll succeed and get out of there, but there will be deaths along the way. If Maya lives, I'm guessing people will donate enough blood for her to be cured or something?

I hope whatever Jaha and Murphy find isn't disppointing after all this buildup.

Looks like Octavia and Clarke will team up! I'm so excited for that!

I love Wick more than ever. and Ravick.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Total Fan

^Maybe Jasper will donate bone marrow to Maya and Abby will do the surgery. Maybe there's plenty of anesthesia in Dr. Tsing's supplies that she can use so she can really be a good surgeon again.

Leelala, Lexa wasn't manipulating Clarke the whole time. Dante's big idea was to have Emmerson offer Lexa a deal. So when she went up to the ridge to take out the gunmen, they offered her the deal and she took it. It was a decision she made on the spot.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Calling it now the unexpected help is from Dante.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Lexa has genuine feelings for Clarke but ultimately made a decision that was quick, easy and without the deaths of any more of her people. See how hard and stone cold she was making her face? She means business. Unless she truly is a psychopath and commandeered her entire army just to use some of Clarke's resources to open that door...but how could she have known she would get a deal with the MM? No, I've gotta say it was an on the spot decision.

I really want to see Octavia just kicking ass, she's got enough emotional ammo right now to do some serious butt-kicking in there.

Is level 5 the level the lounge room is on? Where's that map?

I feel like Maya will get out of the mountain now, she's lost her father and her dying too would just be so sad, especially after helping the sky people so much. Fuzzy could be right, Abby could maybe perform some sort of marrow surgery in quick time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Calling it now the unexpected help is from Dante.
That's what we were saying in the last thread, it can only be him or Lexa who got cold feet (again).

Who else could it be other than a random grounder or a completely new character out of nowhere? <--no chance

Echo, staggering up the hill wanting to save her new love Bellamy?? Yas.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
^Maybe Jasper will donate bone marrow to Maya and Abby will do the surgery. Maybe there's plenty of anesthesia in Dr. Tsing's supplies that she can use so she can really be a good surgeon again.

Leelala, Lexa wasn't manipulating Clarke the whole time. Dante's big idea was to have Emmerson offer Lexa a deal. So when she went up to the ridge to take out the gunmen, they offered her the deal and she took it. It was a decision she made on the spot.
I'm sure if Maya lives the she'll get out of there.

Yeah that definitely wasn't planned on Lexa's part. It was Dante's quick idea and Emmerson ran to Lexa to offer it.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Just bc Lexa didnt have the proposition from the beginning doesnt mean she wasn't manipulating Clarke to have complete trust in her… Everyone says she's ruthless, she wanted to be the most important piece on the chessboard.. so the whole act last episode, i didnt buy…. But anyway, thats just me… Lexa couldnt have known what was gonna happen, thats true but she's always prepared for the unexpected and it very calculated. two steps ahead… The biggest issue was there was no plan b…

So pumped for Clarke/Octavia and hope they hash out their differences…

Raven this girl really has it tough..

So when Clarke and Bellamy are in the room with Dante, is anyone else there??? Could it be Bellamy that helps Clarke? bc Octavia is in the room with all the others… Lets the specs fly!!! Disappointed Echo didnt do much… anti-climax

Also looks like Jaha was right for them to not trust the grounders…

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
I really want to see Octavia just kicking ass, she's got enough emotional ammo right now to do some serious butt-kicking in there.
Octavia could totally annihilate Lexa and her position if she spills the beans to all the grounders about the missile… Not all of them will be as accepting as Indra, especially the other clans…. one can hope…

Last edited by Leelala; 03-04-2015 at 09:35 PM
Old 03-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Leelala Monty is with them in the room.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT

I know I'm excited for Clarke and Octavia working together.

What will happen to Lincoln? I hope if Lexa dies, he becomes commander.

I hope Clarke won't trust Lexa again lest she appears desperate for love if she gets back together with someone who betrays her like that. It wasn't even just about her, it's about sacrificing the lives of her friends. Lexa just left them in a lurch like that.

I know a lot of people don't like Jasper and Maya but I still want them to live! Same with Monty, Miller, Wicken and Miller's dad. I just don't want any of the Sky People dying except for maybe Abby. I know she's Clarke's mom and her dying might really drive Clarke over the edge because the girl can't catch a break: her first love dying, her second love betraying her and then mom dying. That's unrealistically too much for someone to handle within a few weeks!

I just want Lexa, Cage and the President dead. Then, next season we move on to a different part of town. City of Lights or Polis the Capital.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Leelala Monty is with them in the room.
cool thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)

What will happen to Lincoln? I hope if Lexa dies, he becomes commander.

I just want Lexa, Cage and the President dead. Then, next season we move on to a different part of town. City of Lights or Polis the Capital.
Maybe if Lincoln knows about the missile as well he outs Lexa before they can kill him??? Being a traitor twice i mean wouldn't that mean death??

Closed Thread   Post New Thread