Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 100 S&S #28 - Only 2 More Episodes Left...Who Will Explode? Will the Gorilla Return? Is More Bone Marrow Up For Grabs?

Upcoming Episodes

2x15: Blood Must Have Blood Pt. 1
Airdate: March 4, 2015

ONE STEP FORWARD, TWO STEPS BACK — Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and Lexa (guest star Alycia Debnam Carey) prepare for battle, while Raven (Lindsey Morgan) and Wick (guest star Steve Talley) experience a major setback. Meanwhile, Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) and Lincoln (Ricky Whittle) are each forced to make a difficult decision. At Mount Weather, Jasper (Devon Bostick) and Maya (guest star Eve Harlow) witness a horrible act, Bellamy (Bob Morley) follows through on a promise and Cage (guest star Johnny Whitworth) goes public with powerful information. Paige Turco, Isaiah Washington, Henry Ian Cusick and Chris Larkin also star.

2x16: Blood Must Have Blood Pt. 2
Airdate: March 11, 2015

PART TWO OF THE EPIC SEASON FINALE — The journey to the City of Light continues, and Jaha (Isaiah Washington) makes a move that shocks Murphy (gueststar Richard Harmon). Clarke (Eliza Taylor) receives help from an unexpected source, a visitor surprises Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos), and Lincoln (Ricky Whittle) gets his revenge. Meanwhile, at Mount Weather, Cage (guest star Johnny Whitworth) moves forward with his mission and Bellamy (Bob Morley) and the group struggle to break free. Paige Turco, Henry Ian Cusick, Lindsey Morgan and Christopher Larkin also star. Dean White directed the episode written by Jason Rothenberg

General spoilers
  • Don't look for more love triangles to sprout on the dark and life-and-death show. "Probably more like casual survival sex," Rothenberg says. "The love story is important and has its place for sure but icing on the cake is a strong word for it. It's more about survival but romance will come." X
  • Question: Any information on The 100? Maybe about when the reunion between The Ark adults and the remaining 100 (48) will happen? —Isabella
    Ausiello: When the two groups do eventually reunite, the adults will need to listen to the kids if they want to stay alive. “We actually have a lot of good information that can help with the survival of our people,” Marie Avgeropoulos explains. “We know how this has been going and what dangers lie on the other sides of our gates.” And if/when they don’t heed The 100’s advice, the Ark survivors will “get what’s coming and they’ll learn the hard way, too. You’ll see a lot of that in Season 2.” X
  • "Like everything else in our show, when there is violence, people are injured," Rothenberg told us of Raven's injuries from the season one finale. "Even though she survived it, it's real and people don't just bounce back from things like that. It's going to be something that haunts her and will make her life hard for the foreseeable future. She'll have a brace on, like a badass Mel Gibson from Road Warrior brace, for I think the entire season, or at least through episode 10, which we're shooting now." X
  • "Ultimately, if and when there is an alliance between the Grounders and Arkers, Octavia will become a crucial part of that alliance as a person who can bridge both worlds. That's a season-long storyline. She's definitely taking that role of Grounder on, first through her relationship with Lincoln and she'll befriend another significant Grounder this season. We'll see her take that journey further." X
  • Executive producer Jason Rothenberg says that the Bellarke spark is definitely something the writers are aware of as well. "We love those actors and those characters, and it's definitely something that we see the way everybody else sees it," says Rothenberg. "I don't know that it'll be a romantic thing, but the people that are looking for [Bellarke] will be happy. And the people who don't care about it won't mind the way we treat it." X
  • “You should be worried for everyone,” Bostick confessed coyly. “Literally everyone. I can’t say who, and I know we have a lot of redshirts, but there will be some really shocking deaths this season.” He has the show’s diehard fans on his mind, as well, noting that they will be put through the ringer and that their emotions will be toyed with. He admitted, “I’m kind of worried for the fans. Don’t get attached to any character because things are going to go down.” X
  • Rothenberg also reveals that Lexa, the Grounder commander viewers met in the abandoned subway station prison, is going to play a huge role going forward. "She's going to factor in in a really big way for the rest of the season." X
  • We’re going to lose a lot of lives this season. We have a memorial wall in the writers’ room of various headshots of the actors we keep losing. We’re running out of wall. There’s going to be some huge losses and the fans are going to be shocked. It’s going to be very entertaining but very sad. X
  • The conflict between Abby and Clarke and the emotional bond between Abby and Clarke is a centerpiece of the show still but it also becomes… she’s now the leader. She’s now the Chancellor and her daughter is on a rise. Her daughter is going to threaten that position pretty quickly and what’s a mother to do? We get to play out that story pretty far. That’s a few episodes ahead but that’s where we’re going. X
  • There are definitely factions of people who have survived in various places on the ground that we will begin to meet throughout the season. all of whom are technically Grounders since everyone on the ground is technically a Grounder. But there will be the Boat Grounders, the Water Grounders, the Mountain Grounders, the Ice Grounders. We'll get to see people all over the place who've survived. X
  • You may want to watch Ocean's 11 before tuning in for the finale, as showrunner Jason Rothenberg tells us, "It's almost like a heist movie" in that the 100 will be trying to break into Mount Weather, completely opposite from last season's finale, which found them keeping the Grounders out of the drop-ship. "We're the outsiders trying to get in to save their people on the side. It's a very different kind of battle; it's really much more complicated. It's much more complicated to break in than it is to man the wall." X

Interviews

Previous thread

Videos

Old 03-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry for the lame title

Old 03-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Total Fan

No, it's perfect. Thank you.

Every time bone marrow gets mentioned, I think about that Jared Diamond book Collapse where he talks about finding evidence that the Anasazi/Ancient Pueblo peoples were eating bone marrow as their society was falling apart.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Bone Marrow is delicious.

TFTNT. Took me a second to remember the Gorilla. Aww what a cutie. I ship it with Grodd.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread.

So we can guess that Bellamy goes back to let Echo out of her cage, and Cage probably tells everyone about the cure. Any guess on what Maya/Jasper witness? I'm thinking the choices Lincoln and Octavia have to make are about separating again, since Octavia is gonna go into the tunnels and Lincoln probably makes the choice of not going back in there (as we see he's outside with Clarke).
Old 03-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Bone Marrow is delicious.
No, I mean I think it was human bone marrow. They were starving. It's been a while since I read the book, so hopefully I'm misremembering it.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
No, I mean I think it was human bone marrow. They were starving. It's been a while since I read the book, so hopefully I'm misremembering it.
Did they ransack old graves for skeletons? Or was it that they ate the muscles and brain and organs too and when there was nothing left they ate marrow?

Though if they cooked it over fire, I suppose it'd still be delicious. If they could forget...
Old 03-02-2015, 11:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread.

So we can guess that Bellamy goes back to let Echo out of her cage, and Cage probably tells everyone about the cure. Any guess on what Maya/Jasper witness? I'm thinking the choices Lincoln and Octavia have to make are about separating again, since Octavia is gonna go into the tunnels and Lincoln probably makes the choice of not going back in there (as we see he's outside with Clarke).
Last ep they said Octavia was heading into the mines with Indra so looks like Lincoln will def be at the door with Clarke. I think his decision is like you said, conflicted about going in but i think he will bc he's supposed to get his revenge this ep…
Octavia I'm not too sure about… Maybe it has to do with killing someone?? Maybe they capture a guard and he's begging for his life and O wants to show mercy but this is the part in the promo where Indra puts a knife to her throat???

I have a bad feeling Jasper and Maya witness something to do with Monty seeing as he's with them i'm just really worried about him… I'd be so annoyed if they kill off Monty but leave Lexa alive… I'd rather our regulars survive tbh…

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-03-2015, 12:27 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Did they ransack old graves for skeletons? Or was it that they ate the muscles and brain and organs too and when there was nothing left they ate marrow?

Though if they cooked it over fire, I suppose it'd still be delicious. If they could forget...
Err... no. If I'm remembering correctly, as they were excavating Chaco Canyon they found split open human bones in the cooking areas and they hypothesized that as people died from starvation, the remaining starving people would eat their bone marrow to survive. They were desperate. Their irrigation system had unintended environmental impacts and then when the climate changed, they had nothing to eat at all. If my family were starving, I would hope they would eat my bone marrow to survive.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Err... no. If I'm remembering correctly, as they were excavating Chaco Canyon they found split open human bones in the cooking areas and they hypothesized that as people died from starvation, the remaining starving people would eat their bone marrow to survive. They were desperate. Their irrigation system had unintended environmental impacts and then when the climate changed, they had nothing to eat at all. If my family were starving, I would hope they would eat my bone marrow to survive.
I assumed it was desperate since cannibalism was taboo everywhere aside from certain ceremonial practices. What I was asking is if the marrows were from fresh corpse or were they digging into older graves with skeleton being all that was left. If it's the latter that's unbelievably sad.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:08 AM
Total Fan

I don't know. I don't think anybody knows for sure. It's just a hypothesis based on the archaeological evidence. It's one of those things about societies that fail and disappear is that it's hard to figure out exactly what happened.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Last ep they said Octavia was heading into the mines with Indra so looks like Lincoln will def be at the door with Clarke. I think his decision is like you said, conflicted about going in but i think he will bc he's supposed to get his revenge this ep…
Octavia I'm not too sure about… Maybe it has to do with killing someone?? Maybe they capture a guard and he's begging for his life and O wants to show mercy but this is the part in the promo where Indra puts a knife to her throat???

I have a bad feeling Jasper and Maya witness something to do with Monty seeing as he's with them i'm just really worried about him… I'd be so annoyed if they kill off Monty but leave Lexa alive… I'd rather our regulars survive tbh…
I think Lincoln will go in, but I think after the first wave of people get in, there will be a way for him to get in that doesn't involve him going through the Reaper tunnel. But yeah, I could see Octavia's decision being whether to do something Indra wants her to do or not.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:20 AM
Absolute Fan

^^^

not really spoilerish, all old footage but a video that was posted by CW on YT… No Bellamy though

http://youtu.be/xYLqEm1gUbQ

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-03-2015, 06:00 AM
New Fan

I have some speculations about Lexa's conversation: she wants to know if Clarke care more about Bellamy.
What if Lexa manipulate Clarke?
She thinks love is weakness. So perhaps she wants determinate who is Clarke's weakness, like Costia was her weakness.

2 choices for me about bellarke love and hate moment:
After the battle, Bellamy and Clarke share lovely moment, then Lexa kidnapp Bell
1. Just for camp Jaha leave their camp. So our hate moment cliffangher: Bellamy dead or alive?
2. Lexa really love Clarke and kill Bellamy to prove to Clarke that love is weakness. So Clarke close her heart for real

I'm very afraid of Bellamy's death, I don't trust Jason and I feel like it's a probability... even if it's a suicide

(sorry for my baaaaad english)
Old 03-03-2015, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

I doubt Bellamy will die. After they got rid of Finn he became the male lead and The CW isn't going to let them kill the most popular male character.

Lexa is the most obvious death because the actress is leaving the show for Fear The Walking Dead. I wouldn't be surprised if Lexa tries to kill Bellamy because she thinks love is weakness and she already saw Clarke is willing to make exceptions for Bellamy.

It's funny how Jason shots down the Bellarke fans but isn't saying anything about all those Clexa fans twitting him that if he kills off Lexa or Clexa doesn't get together they are quitting the show