Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It DOES seem like he's always getting beat up, from the very first episode this season. That's not the Bellamy I remember from season 1? I remember him being way tougher and doing the beating up. He seems so weak and fragile this season, I don't understand it.

Old 01-29-2015, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Bellamy had it easy when it was only him and the 100. Now with the adults, the MM, the grounders... He really can't do anything about the MM though. He doesn't stand a chance.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
It DOES seem like he's always getting beat up, from the very first episode this season. That's not the Bellamy I remember from season 1? I remember him being way tougher and doing the beating up. He seems so weak and fragile this season, I don't understand it.
I'm not even sure I remember him actually being tough in the first season, other than a couple of sucker punches like Murphy and that guy he hit with a gun. Like, Bell failed to kill Jaha. He couldn't mercy kill Atom. He managed to shoot Anya in the arm that one time, but then his gun immediately jammed. He got sick, so he couldn't shoot the bomb on the bridge. And then in the final battle, he immediately got overwhelmed and had to be saved by Octavia. Then they hid while the battle happened. And when he finally went back out into the open, he got his ass kicked by Tristan. And then this season... just terrible. He should stop while he's still alive and start focusing on developing his other skills.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

haha now that you mention it...maybe I'm confusing him raising his voice/yelling every episode with actually beating people up

Old 01-29-2015, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Bellamy had it easy when it was only him and the 100. Now with the adults, the MM, the grounders... He really can't do anything about the MM though. He doesn't stand a chance.
But Clarke and O sunddely became a warrior? Thougher than him? it seems like he just became the weakest link of he group (apart from Jasper). Mentally and physically.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Clarke is not a worrier. She is the ****ing queen

I think the girls (in their own ways) always were tougher than Bellamy. Just like Abby with Kane. This is a show who's representing the women being on TOP!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 11:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ I love my woman stronger and bright and i love seeing how Clarke and O evolve but i don´t see why Bellamy of all character became such a joke. He doesn´t have sl, he will probably be saved, just to enforce how weak he got and then he will be Clarke hand man?

That pretty underdevelopment to me, but anyways, you tell me when the sl get good again!
Old 01-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Kim shumway said on twitter that we see raven cuddling on someone. I think wick/raven is gonna be the 'survival sex' everyone keeps talking about. Literally no one else is In a place to be having sex lol

Last edited by find something real; 01-29-2015 at 11:57 AM
Old 01-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

I don't feel that way as far as Bellamy is concerned. He is far from being a joke. He has less to do in the first hald of the season because it was mostly dedicated to Finn and his death. But it seems to me that it is changing...next week episode looks to be full on Bellamy.

Wicken cuddling? YESSS is she supposed to even have sex with her leg? Damn, that girl screw all the fine guys in this show. I hate her!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 12:47 PM
MST Manager

It's past time for a new thread.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Time for a new thead. And please do talk about King-Kong and Bellamy missing tooth in the title

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread

Old 01-29-2015, 01:25 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Time for a new thead. And please do talk about King-Kong and Bellamy missing tooth in the title
Now we just need a T-rex on this show.
Old 01-29-2015, 02:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
I actually liked this episode a lot. I loved how everyone had something to do.

And lol, Bellamy gets his own promo. I feel like I should be excited but I'm scared. Watch Jason make him toothless just to mess with Bellarke.

I'm batting for Lexa's spirit going into O too. If it's Clarke it's too easy. But if it's O she's definitely going to be conflicted, since her loyalties are a lot murkier than Clarke's. Also we'll get Clarke vs. O which could be really cool.
THIS!!! Especially bold… you can see already that O is torn, she almost full grounder mode and she didnt take too likely to Kane wanting her to spy for him… I also think that O could become a great leader… Lincoln would be her perfect bodyguard too Thats if she finally gets him to kick his red habit

----

I do have to say one thing about Bellamy. I think its time he train with the grounders.. I love the guy but DAMN!!! He keeps getting his ass kicked… He needs to learn how to fight properly. Maybe Indra or Lincoln can teach him next???

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread