Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Absolute Fan

The 100 S&S #14: "Bring me the one you call Finn. Our truce begins with his death."

Upcoming Episodes

The 100 will air episodes 201-205 from 22 October to 19 November. A movie special will air on 26 November,
followed by three more episodes of The 100 (up to 17 December). A hiatus will ensue with the remaining eight episodes airing in 2015. x

2x08: Spacewalker
Airdate: December 17, 2014

AN EYE FOR AN EYE — Clarke (Eliza Taylor) returns to Camp Jaha with devastating news. Finn (Thomas McDonell) struggles with the aftermath of his actions. Abby (Paige Turco) gathers information from an unlikely source and prepares for a fight. Meanwhile, flashbacks reveal Finn and Raven’s (Lindsey Morgan) relationship on the Ark. Isaiah Washington, Henry Ian Cusick, Marie Avgeropoulos, Devon Bostick, Ricky Whittle and Chris Larkin also star.

"We're filming episode nine and what I can tell you is there is a big shock at the end of the midseason finale, so get prepared. Get the tissues out. It's going to be awful in the best way possible." X

"We leave it with a very, very huge twist at the end of episode 8. For Clarke especially it's going to be the most emotional and messed up that she has ever been." X

2x09: Remember Me
Airdate: January 21, 2015

After the death of a friend, Clarke and Octavia attempt to rejoin the other 48 after the attack on Mt. Weather. x

General spoilers

• Don't look for more love triangles to sprout on the dark and life-and-death show. "Probably more like casual survival sex," Rothenberg says. "The love story is important and has its place for sure but icing on the cake is a strong word for it. It's more about survival but romance will come." X
  • Question: Any information on The 100? Maybe about when the reunion between The Ark adults and the remaining 100 (48) will happen? —Isabella
    Ausiello: When the two groups do eventually reunite, the adults will need to listen to the kids if they want to stay alive. “We actually have a lot of good information that can help with the survival of our people,” Marie Avgeropoulos explains. “We know how this has been going and what dangers lie on the other sides of our gates.” And if/when they don’t heed The 100’s advice, the Ark survivors will “get what’s coming and they’ll learn the hard way, too. You’ll see a lot of that in Season 2.” X
  • "Like everything else in our show, when there is violence, people are injured," Rothenberg told us of Raven's injuries from the season one finale. "Even though she survived it, it's real and people don't just bounce back from things like that. It's going to be something that haunts her and will make her life hard for the foreseeable future. She'll have a brace on, like a badass Mel Gibson from Road Warrior brace, for I think the entire season, or at least through episode 10, which we're shooting now." X
  • "I will say that we will find out exactly what happens to Lincoln, or begin to find out what happens to him, in episode 5. His character takes a very dark path for at least three or four episodes or more." X
  • "Ultimately, if and when there is an alliance between the Grounders and Arkers, Octavia will become a crucial part of that alliance as a person who can bridge both worlds. That's a season-long storyline. She's definitely taking that role of Grounder on, first through her relationship with Lincoln and she'll befriend another significant Grounder this season. We'll see her take that journey further." X
  • "She's not going to witness any of [what he does], but when she does get wind of it, it does concern her, definitely. Raven senses a change in Finn." says Morgan. "She knows Finn better than anybody and she knows that's not him. There's a part of her that doesn't even want to believe it ... Finn's family and he'll always be family. "Raven definitely intervenes with Finn," Morgan adds, "but she doesn't know about it for a while." X
  • Executive producer Jason Rothenberg says that the Bellarke spark is definitely something the writers are aware of as well. "We love those actors and those characters, and it's definitely something that we see the way everybody else sees it," says Rothenberg. "I don't know that it'll be a romantic thing, but the people that are looking for [Bellarke] will be happy. And the people who don't care about it won't mind the way we treat it." X
  • “You should be worried for everyone,” Bostick confessed coyly. “Literally everyone. I can’t say who, and I know we have a lot of redshirts, but there will be some really shocking deaths this season.” He has the show’s diehard fans on his mind, as well, noting that they will be put through the ringer and that their emotions will be toyed with. He admitted, “I’m kind of worried for the fans. Don’t get attached to any character because things are going to go down.” X
  • Jason Rothenberg adds that this may be a catalyst for an alliance against Mt. Weather. "The realization that they're turning Grounders into Reapers ... I don't want to go too far in this answer ... it definitely plays into the bigger story and the relationships between the Sky people and the Grounders. Yes, they are going to have to find some kind of way to bridge their differences." X
  • Rothenberg also reveals that Lexa, the Grounder commander viewers met in the abandoned subway station prison, is going to play a huge role going forward. "She's going to factor in in a really big way for the rest of the season." X
  • We’re going to lose a lot of lives this season. We have a memorial wall in the writers’ room of various headshots of the actors we keep losing. We’re running out of wall. There’s going to be some huge losses and the fans are going to be shocked. It’s going to be very entertaining but very sad. X

Interviews

Last edited by Roxy87; 12-15-2014 at 05:27 PM
Old 12-15-2014, 12:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Ricky just posted this pic of him, Eliza and Bob in VC yesterday, Richard and Sachel(Jasckson)were there too. So they're all alive as of 2x14.

https://twitter.com/MrRickyWhittle/s...67465238208513
Old 12-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT!

love the pic. I know everyone is shooting except Thomas. If u want to be shocked as to if Finn is dying or not u have to keep yourself off spoilers and twitter
Old 12-15-2014, 12:58 PM
Total Fan

TFTNT!

I think that synopsis must be wrong because it seems really unlikely that there will be an attack on Mt. Weather in the next episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Fuzzy I can only speak for myself, but I wasn't talking about you, I just meant in general. Mostly on tumblr.

While I haven't been celebrating Finn dying(mostly because of how it will break Raven and Clarke's hearts), if Jasper were to die - I'd celebrate, lmao. You know me wanting Jasper gone has nothing to do with ships. When people hate a chacrater, they're going to be glad when they're off the show.
I don't like Jasper either and I'd be happy if he died. But here is the difference: Do you think you would get wind of a possibility that Jasper might die and then talk about it excitedly for weeks on end? Would you, for instance, start randomly posting things about how awful he is in a Bellarke thread? Would you be all up in the Jasper hashtag on tumblr, crowing about his death and talking about how much he sucks and getting into fights with his fans? Would you be nagging Jason on twitter, basically demanding Jasper must die?
Old 12-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt.
Old 12-15-2014, 01:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Do you think you would get wind of a possibility that Jasper might die and then talk about it excitedly for weeks on end?
All i see is you going on and on and on about it.

Jasper can die too, so can Kane, Abby and Jaha. I don´t care for either of them. The reason everyone is talking about Finn dying is because he is not shooting anymore so he is most likely the one who dies.
Old 12-15-2014, 01:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)

Jasper can die too, so can Kane, Abby and Jaha. I don´t care for either of them. The reason everyone is talking about Finn dying is because he is not shooting anymore so he is most likely the one who dies.
Sorry, but I know what my perspective on this situation is. If people would stop trying to convince me of something different, then I wouldn't keep explaining to them why my mind won't be changed.
Old 12-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Ricky just posted this pic of him, Eliza and Bob in VC yesterday, Richard and Sachel(Jasckson)were there too. So they're all alive as of 2x14.

https://twitter.com/MrRickyWhittle/s...67465238208513
Thanks for bringing over the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
Yep. This is what I'm noticing too.
Old 12-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Total Fan

Oh, for Christ's sake. I'm sure as soon as I stop posting about it, people will completely cease talking about how much they want Finn to die. Right?
Old 12-15-2014, 02:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I don't like Jasper either and I'd be happy if he died. But here is the difference: Do you think you would get wind of a possibility that Jasper might die and then talk about it excitedly for weeks on end? Would you, for instance, start randomly posting things about how awful he is in a Bellarke thread? Would you be all up in the Jasper hashtag on tumblr, crowing about his death and talking about how much he sucks and getting into fights with his fans? Would you be nagging Jason on twitter, basically demanding Jasper must die?
I can only speak for myself, but I would excitedly talking about it. I was already looking for hints yesterday when I saw the pics Devon posted of himself with facial hair and really long hair. I don't think I'll be that lucky though, lol. I wouldn't speak of it in any threads at the main board, I'd only talk about it in the spoiler thread.

I know people are doing that with Finn, but not ALL the people who want Finn to die. I know I sure haven't tweeted Jason and the writers about wanting anyone to die and I've never made a post on tumblr about Finn. While I haven't done it yet, I can't say that I'll never tweet the writers and say that I hope Jasper dies. You never know.

This happens in every fandom though, when a death is obvious. There are people who want that character dead and are happy about it. People have every right to be happy about a death and to talk about it as much as they want. Same as those who are upset about it and want to talk about it. I get that it upsets you and other Finn fans, but people are free to feel however they want about it.

Everyone is talking about Finn dying, whether they want him to or not, because all signs are pointing to him and the episode is Finn centric.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

The synopsis for next week does say 'abby prepares for a fight' so the attack on mt weather could happen
Old 12-15-2014, 02:21 PM
Total Fan

taragenie, I'm not saying they don't have right to be happy about it and everything. People can do whatever they want. I'm saying that I truly believe the people who have been happily obsessing over Finn's death are the Bellarke shippers. Just calling like I see it.

Also, maybe you didn't intend "it upsets you and other Finn fans" in this way, but to be clear: I am not a Finn fan. I don't like Finn at all. I'm mostly just exhausted by the Finn bashing, the overreacting, the moodiness about will he die or won't he, etc. that has been going on for weeks and weeks. (And I'm also frustrated by the way people are responding to Jason's analysis of the storyline.)
Old 12-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
The synopsis for next week does say 'abby prepares for a fight' so the attack on mt weather could happen
Yes. But I thought it would be the grounder attack heading their way. In fact I didn't predict any MW scenes in the next episode.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
That's true. Besides, even though most of the promotion and fan discussion is over the upcoming death, given the fast paced nature of the show, that can't take up most of the episode, especially since many can pretty much tell what's going to happen on that front. The big twist of the episode could be whatever battle or attack this is.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy87 (View Post)
That's true. Besides, even though most of the promotion and fan discussion is over the upcoming death, given the fast paced nature of the show, that can't take up most of the episode, especially since many can pretty much tell what's going to happen on that front. The big twist of the episode could be whatever battle or attack this is.
That why im thinking that maybe bellamy will get stock in MW on the last moment or as an asset to help people there get out when season get back. Idk. or something like that. Also with such huge cast, they should be able to make more than one plotline for a whole mid season finale.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread