Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2019, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 100 | S&S #78 - Season 6 will be very, very different compared to previous seasons

Upcoming Episodes

6.13: The Blood of Sanctum
Airdate: August 6, 2019

SEASON FINALE – Sanctum becomes a battleground between the devout and the non-believers. The mystery of the anomaly deepens. Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Paige Turco, Marie Avgeropoulos, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Tasya Teles and Shannon Kook star. The episode was directed by Ed Fraiman and written by Jason Rothenberg (#613). Original airdate 8/6/2019.

General spoilers

• Season 6 will be very, very different compared to previous seasons (hence why Jason changed up the writers room) and won't be about wars or my people vs your people.
  • The mystery of what happened to the people of Eligius III (who supposedly have been down there for 200+ years) will be the main focus of the new season.
  • Eliza Taylor (Clarke) is going to be challenged as an actress, more than she has ever been before, just like Marie in S5. It's gonna be a Clarke-heavy season.
  • Jason points out that the story of the Commanders and the Flame is far from over. Madi will continue to try to master the Flame's abilities into S6 (as teased in 5x13).
  • The culture/civilization our heroes will encounter in the new world is different from anything they've faced before (but not necessarily in a dark way). Jason states the reveal will be fascinating, weird, but also fun and that it will have very deep roots in the existing mythology of the show.
  • There will be an episode full of characters scenes, talking about feelings, getting emotional and... having sex.
  • We're about to really lean in (hardcore) sci-fi world-building with the new planet.
  • About aliens and new threats: 'there's definitely life on that planet. You better believe there are things out there that don't exist on Earth!'
  • Bellamy and Octavia's relationship will take a while to recover and the siblings will have to figure out who they are as a person independent of each other.
  • When Octavia wakes up from cryo, she will still be tormented by what she’s done, who she’s become, emotionally haunted by it in many ways.
  • Jason can't say for sure if Ian Cusick will return as a series regular or will be guest-starring (because of the actor's role on a new series). However, at the end of S5 Kane was put into cryo instead of dying. Our heroes will have to figure out a way to save his life when he wakes up.
  • About Jordan (portrayed by Shannon Kook): Jordan has never left that spaceship or met other people, so everything he's about to experience will be brand new for him. It’s going to be a fascinating journey to see if he can keep that innocence and wide-eyed excitement that he’ll enter the season with...
  • Additionally Clarke and Bellamy will take on the role of protective aunt and uncle who won't let Jordan get into danger, while Murphy will try to corrupt him.
  • Clarke and Bellamy won't wake everyone that's in cryosleep right away. They'll first somehow have to figure out if the new planet is survivable and safe enough.
  • Jason points out it isn't very exciting or thrilling to watch a show where a bunch of good guys do good things all the time, so bad things will still happen to people who deserve better, because that's the nature of the show, and always will be.
  • Last but not least, Jason promises the end of season 6 (which he already figured out) is going to be f---ing awesome(!)
    Thanks to this Reddit thread for the Spoiler points above.

Articles and Interviews

Last edited by Damocles; 08-04-2019 at 03:56 PM
Old 03-19-2019, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Lisa
Old 03-19-2019, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the new one!
Old 03-19-2019, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread and updating it!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-22-2019, 04:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

The Theory is a bit of everything from the Theorys in this Article:

https://www.hypable.com/the-100-seas...ges-challenge/

And a mix up from different stuff Eliza has teased.

Quote:
When asked to describe what fans can expect from Season 6 in one word Taylor chose “fun.”
(Source: https://www.telltaletv.com/2019/01/e...at-unity-days/

Quote:
As for Eliza Taylor, she is facing one of her biggest acting challenges to date this season, and has been “shocked” by the direction of Clarke’s journey: “Clarke definitely changes a lot, so I’m kind of freaking out. But it’s gonna be really cool for people to watch.”
(Source: https://www.hypable.com/the-100-seas...look-spoilers/)

I dont think they will really gow there, some drug/happy Clarke is more realistic, but you never know. It would certainly bring out some fun Dynamics and Scenes and i mostly love such Storyline, so thats why i would like to see multiple versions of Clarke or something like that.

*Icon by Mel
Old 03-22-2019, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-22-2019, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Yvonne - I like most of those Clarke theories

Honestly, I'm kind of pissed that there's no trailer yet.

Old 03-23-2019, 09:42 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:49 PM
Addicted Fan

When is the premiere? And how soon before did they release the trailer last year?
Old 03-23-2019, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

end of april.. the 30th...

cant answer you about the promo, i dont remember.

We should have one by now though for sure, the promotion for this show is ridic.
Old 03-24-2019, 01:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
When is the premiere? And how soon before did they release the trailer last year?
Last Year we hadthe Trailer 42 Days before the Premiere, but pointless Bts Pics and Screenshots before too. Now we are down to 38 Days til the Premiere, but we should get the Trailer Next week, with set Interviews and of course the 6x01 Screening at wondercon.
And we have a pic!

If the Links isnt working, Jason posted it in bis last Tweet.

*Icon by Mel
Old 03-24-2019, 06:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks y’all! I went and saw the pic, which gave away nothing. But I saw his other tweet about looking away a lot next week if you don’t want spoilers, so maybe that means the trailer’s coming soon.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
end of april.. the 30th...
Thanks for the info.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-24-2019, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Next week our drought will be over...I'll say, it's about time

Old 03-25-2019, 03:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damocles (View Post)
Next week our drought will be over...I'll say, it's about time
So true

The Set Interviews are here! yeah

So, Lindsey said that Bellamy and Clarke will start waking up People like "who will not start a war?" I think it is Pretty sure from that POV and from the pics we have seen so far that they wont wake up Octavia right away.

Bob said Bellamy and Madi will probably go trough a lot of stuff off-screen and on-screen, it is more a Clarke-Madi Dynamic.

Marie said the Octavia-Bellamy Relationsship is interesting and big Decisions will be made and it will shock the Viewers, which makes me confused

Richard teases that Murphy will take Monty and Harpers Death Incredible hard and that will affect his Relationsship with Jordans and Murphys Injury stays in Season 6, atleast for the Beginning. And Richard teased that S6 answers a Question he had About Murphy for a Long time, which makes me really intrigued!

*Icon by Mel
Closed Thread   Post New Thread