Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Thanks for the latest!
Old 08-21-2018, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

I'm always here for Bellamy
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hopefully Olivia’s character will be introduced in a good way (like Diyoza or Jordan). I still feel like Shaw was shoved in our faces and we were told he is perfect at everything and he’s in love with Raven after knowing her for 5 minutes so we (the audience) MUST LIKE HIM.

Little behind in the posts on this thread but very interested in Jordan’s new character. Love the little hint that Murphy is going to try to corrupt him. (Can see all kinds of hilarious potential in that!)

Also, maybe I’m in the minority but I love the Clarke/Abby scenes and I was disappointed that we had very little Abby/Clarke interaction for S5. Abby should still be struggling with her addiction withdrawals and Clarke is still going to have issues learning to let Madi make her own decisions.
Old 08-22-2018, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I'm always here for Bellamy
he's looking really good lately!
Old 08-22-2018, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp (View Post)
Also, maybe I’m in the minority but I love the Clarke/Abby scenes and I was disappointed that we had very little Abby/Clarke interaction for S5. Abby should still be struggling with her addiction withdrawals and Clarke is still going to have issues learning to let Madi make her own decisions.
I would like to see more Clarke/Abby scenes, too. Also Clarke/Kane scenes and scenes of all Spacekru members with Kane and Abby, especially Bellamy and Kane
Old 08-22-2018, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
I would like to see more Clarke/Abby scenes, too. Also Clarke/Kane scenes and scenes of all Spacekru members with Kane and Abby, especially Bellamy and Kane
So much YES to clarke/kane or Bellamy/kane scenes. But i also want more Raven Scenes With the others. Raven/Octavia, Raven/Clarke both had none or little scenes. Octavia and Raven have none or very little scenes together anyway.

So, Jordan Bolger is packing for Vancouver and Richard got his Hair back for Murphy style. It is starting!

*Icon by Mel
Old 08-23-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay, filming starts on Monday. Hope that we get some nice first day BTS stuff/pictures.

Part of this intrigues me but I still hope that the focus is back on fleshing out the core characters and their relationships ... and not on the new planet’s characters too much, and please no more wars!

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-23-2018, 06:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)

Part of this intrigues me but I still hope that the focus is back on fleshing out the core characters and their relationships ... and not on the new planet’s characters too much, and please no more wars!
Not sure if we will ever get a shift to moving the store to more character driven instead of plot driven (How I want that too!) but I second (as well as third, fourth and fifth) the request of no more wars!!
Old 08-24-2018, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

agreed
Old 08-27-2018, 11:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

How do you feel About Kim being back?

Emori is in 6x01, so the Theory was Right, that they are probably waking up the spacekru People first to tell them About Monty and Harper. But that was given.

*Icon by Mel

Last edited by scribere; 08-27-2018 at 12:12 PM
Old 08-27-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

On one hand I like some of what Kim has written, on the other hand I think she hates Bellamy and I'm not here for that.

Old 08-27-2018, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Sucks she hates Bellamy.

Thanks for the latest!
Old 08-28-2018, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

I hope that's not the case.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-29-2018, 03:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

I dont know how many People are interested in Costume/Hair related stuff, but i love it. From Shannon Kooks Insta Story, i took These screenshots ( i know not everyone has Instagram) and i was thinking, this should be Ravens Costume and not Lindsey.
I think she is in costume, because the Shorts and Shirt are in Color/style for Raven and it Looks like the Leg Brace? Could just be pockets though.
But the Hair. Those Curls are from an Curler. It wouldnt make Sense for Lindsey to come to set with Curly Hairs, just for the Crew to Change it into a (more or less) straight Ponytail für Raven. And this Hair really reminds me of Echo and Harpers Hairstyle in Season 5. But after they wake up from cryosleep, there is no Time Jump. So Raven should have the Ponytail again and i dont think there is a Curling iron on the ark. Or is it?

*Icon by Mel
Old 08-29-2018, 07:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

It does look so similar to the other 3 in that picture but Im not about to get my hopes up that Raven finally LOSES the ponytail for S6. LOL, I could almost hear someone make a joke like “It took 125 years but Raven has finally let her hair down”.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread