Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2018, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Yeah, I'm not too interested in Clarke and Madi. Madi is really cute, but Mom!Clarke has been kind of boring for me.
Truly. I'm tired of watching Clarke worry about her and being driven by her desire to protect Madi. It's not what I was hoping for this season.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-25-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was/am interested in the prospect, but like, that's ALL Clarke has been doing so far. It's weird.

Old 06-25-2018, 06:46 PM
Total Fan

It does seem like she's gonna go back to crazy killer Clarke now, though. Still driven only by her desire to take care of Madi. But murderous again. So hopefully that will be fun?

Edit:

Here's the 2nd sneak peek, btw.

I'm so allergic to all of the "medical" storylines on this show. She's going to pulverize abscesses in their lungs with extra powerful sound waves generated by modified mining equipment? And the abscesses are going to burst somehow without damaging the delicate lung tissue or releasing a bunch of pus into their airways? And this is going to save their lives??? Abby is high.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the Sneak Peak Fuzzy

I don't understand all the medical stuff ... have to wait until I get subtitles and can translate it all

Here is first 5x08 Sneak Peek and the 5x08 Inside Preview:

Seems like they try to convince Indra that the worm attac is a bad idea
I'm curious if Indra is helping them to prevent the worm attac

My end of S5 theory is, that Eligius III will show up in the last episode
We know that the actor Shannon Kook shows up in the finale and that he's probably a part of S6
Maybe he's the captain of Eligius III
Your "them being on another planet with the Eligius III people" theory sounds possible to me, Fuzzy
Old 06-27-2018, 03:17 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the sneak peeks
Old 06-27-2018, 03:49 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
My end of S5 theory is, that Eligius III will show up in the last episode
We know that the actor Shannon Kook shows up in the finale and that he's probably a part of S6
Maybe he's the captain of Eligius III
Your "them being on another planet with the Eligius III people" theory sounds possible to me, Fuzzy
I think it's a pretty good bet that Eligius III will show up in the end, one way or another. They always do that tease thing where something gets mentioned earlier in the season and then gets forgotten about, only for it to show up suddenly in the finale as a cliffhanger for the next season.
Old 06-27-2018, 03:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

And episode 10 pics (doesn't appear to be a press release for this yet) The 100 Episode 5x10 The Warriors Will Promotional Photos
Old 06-27-2018, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

They’re doing a special screening of “The Dark Year” on Wednesday July 18 at SDCC.

Quote:
SPECIAL PREVIEW NIGHT SCREENINGS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 18

6:00–10:00 p.m. Manifest World Premiere and Special Sneak Peek Screenings — Comic-Con and Warner Bros. Television Group proudly continue our annual Preview Night tradition with an exclusive pilot screening of the new series Manifest, plus an advanced screening of next week’s episode of The 100 (“The Dark Year” will air Tuesday, July 25 at 8/7c on The CW) exclusively for the Comic-Con audience. On top of all this, the evening will include a special world premiere of brand-new episodes from season two of Freedom Fighters: The Ray, which will later stream on CW Seed. Ballroom 20
https://sdccblog.com/2018/06/warner-...nt-of-shows-2/
Old 06-27-2018, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Another break?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-27-2018, 04:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yep because The CW just LOVE their breaks. Can't have more than 2 weeks uninterrupted TV nope! We gotta throw a break in

Press release from the link I posted below (don't wanna spam this place up)

Quote:
THE 100
“The Warriors Will” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

HENRY IAN CUSICK DIRECTS THE EPISODE — Monty (Chris Larkin) strives to show Wonkru an alternative to war, and to the valley itself. Meanwhile, Abby’s (Paige Turco) health continues to deteriorate, along with McCreary’s (guest star William Miller) patience. Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Paige Turco, Henry Ian Cusick, Marie Avgeropoulos, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon and Tasya Teles also star. Henry Ian Cusick directed the episode written by Julie Benson & Shawna Benson (#510). Original airdate 7/17/2018.
Old 06-27-2018, 06:47 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for all of this! Let's hope we finally get some legit spoilers after that special screening. Even if it's only like a week or something before the episode will actually air? I guess I'll take anything at this point!

The pictures give away a few things, though. Like Clarke and Madi are not dead and are back in the valley, seemingly without Wonkru. Octavia's awake and looking totally scary in a cool way.

edit: Do you guys think that maybe Gaia and Indra will work together in 5x09 to make Madi ascend while Octavia's knocked out, thus throwing Wonkru into disarray and preventing them from attacking the valley. But then Octavia wakes up, Clarke and Madi escape, and Octavia forces Indra to fight her own daughter in the pit as punishment for the betrayal? (If Indra dies, I might quit the show for real.)

Last edited by Fuzzy Dunlop; 06-27-2018 at 08:50 PM
Old 06-28-2018, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
But then Octavia wakes up, Clarke and Madi escape, and Octavia forces Indra to fight her own daughter in the pit as punishment for the betrayal?
Now I'm scared that your speculation could come true

Protect Indra! Whatever it costs!

The Promo for the next episode:

Seems like we'll see some action scenes next episode ... I love action scenes
Old 07-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

5x11 Press Release

Quote:
THE 100
“The Dark Year” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS — As Clarke (Eliza Taylor) races to save Abby (Paige Turco), she learns more about the trials and tribulations Wonkru faced in the bunker, and the impossible decisions they were forced to make in the dark year. Bob Morley, Henry Ian Cusick, Marie Avgeropoulos, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Chris Larkin and Tasya Teles also star. Alex Kalymnios directed the episode written by Heidi Cole McAdams (#511). Original airdate 7/24/2018.
The 100 Episode 5x11 The Dark Year Press Release
Old 07-06-2018, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the episode description

Finally we'll see what happened during The Dark Year in 5x11
Old 07-06-2018, 06:17 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the promo and spoilage links.