Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2003, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MARIAROCKS000:
<STRONG>OMG!

That last new episode was SO funny...

Catman and Jennifer Lopez. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And how it had a mind of its own!

Does anyone know where I can d/l it? I couldn't find it on kazaa... but I did find a whole bunch of good ones and I had a South Park episode marathon on my computer.</STRONG>

"dont be fooled by all my money, i still love to eat tacos honey" lmfao! that was brilliant!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2003, 11:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey, my friend says that Cartman controlled everything "Jennifer Lopez" said. But wouldn't that be impossible? When Ben Affleck came to Cartman's house, Cartman and Jennifer Lopez were arguing and talking over eachother, so his hand had to have a mind of it's own, right?
**Jessica** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 01:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not sure when it comes out exactly but I think it's this summer sometime. I wish there was commentaries with season 2. The ones for Season 1 are hilarious, even though trey and matt are sober doing them hahaha. what I find so amazing is how close the characters are to people and family. Like for instance I listened to the commentary for Elephant F*ucks a Pig and Shelly is based on Trey's bigger sister that actually did beat him up and pick on him when they were kids. And Butters is based on an animation friend of thiers as well.
just all sorts of strange coincidences

Quote:
Originally posted by *Jessica777:
<STRONG>

Oh, I have it! Do you know when the season 2 ones are coming out?

Did anyone see the new episode, "Toilet Paper"? It's now one of my favorites! Cartman was hilarious in that episode! I loved when he was trying to kill the guys with a whifflebat! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

By the way, the creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone said that they wren't going to kill off Kenny anymore. He hasn't died at all this season. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

My name is DOYLE.- Lyndsey

DOYLE???? -ME
Randy_Giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Jessica777:
<STRONG>Hey, my friend says that Cartman controlled everything "Jennifer Lopez" said. But wouldn't that be impossible? When Ben Affleck came to Cartman's house, Cartman and Jennifer Lopez were arguing and talking over eachother, so his hand had to have a mind of it's own, right?</STRONG>
I think that You were supposed to think that it had a mind of its own...and then at the end feel like a goof, when Cartman laughed and said that he was kidding... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Claudia
Old 04-24-2003, 03:07 PM
New Fan

hahahahaha, I love Kyle and Stan!Click Here If You Are Into Kiddie Stuff
Princess_Of_The_Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 03:38 PM
Total Fan

Damn... Now I wanna see it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2003, 11:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

anyone see the one last week where the kids were playing detective?
that was so funny using thier fingers shouting bang bang bang bang and Kenny doing it wrong and Cartman corrects him. no no it's like this...
and once more poor butters, trying to "mastemabate" or however they said it, I forget but it was so funny and cute.
that's hilarious that Butters is based off a real south park animator. They nicknamed the guy butters. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My name is DOYLE.- Lyndsey

DOYLE???? -ME
Randy_Giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 09:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Willow_Spikes:
<STRONG>anyone see the one last week where the kids were playing detective?
that was so funny using thier fingers shouting bang bang bang bang and Kenny doing it wrong and Cartman corrects him. no no it's like this...
and once more poor butters, trying to "mastemabate" or however they said it, I forget but it was so funny and cute.
that's hilarious that Butters is based off a real south park animator. They nicknamed the guy butters. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeah..that part was really funny..."Uhh...its not working!" "Try doing it harder!" "Ow..Ow..Ow...nnope...still not workin!" "Do it faster" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*sings off key* Tummy Starts With T!
ShiaLBLuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 10:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

So who saw the South Park with the SARS blankets. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And that Alex kid? My name's Alex, I have black hair, and my favorite color is red. (He had the red sweater.) So I kept going, "Yep, he's based offa me." And all my friends were like, "SHUT UP!"

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 09:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Im Glad They Brough Kenny Back...The show was getting Kinda Boring with out him...But BUTTER's Was there I Love Butters....His Funny As **** [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2003, 05:49 PM
Passionate Fan

The gambling episode was hilarious. The funniest part was when the town folk decided to stand up to the Native Americans and they danced and sang to Pat Benatar's Love is a Battlefield. Why they chose that song I have no idea, but it was too funny. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-- Butterflies and Hurricanes ~ Muse
Doogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

I just finished watching "Krazy Kripples" again. Jimmy, Timmy, Christopher Reeves, Gene Hackamn-- this episode had it all. Too funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

-- Butterflies and Hurricanes ~ Muse
Doogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

They had the JLo epsiode on last night, is that old or new? Either way, that was the funniest thing i've seen in a long, long time.
Old 06-16-2003, 10:22 PM
New Fan

butters iz da shiznit. especially in toilet paper
Old 06-18-2003, 10:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I do watch south park when i can buts its hard since its on later [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and now with the summer evnev hard that my daughter around,, can't expose to it yet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

But I do love kenny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Eyes-only4-Behr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread