Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2009, 07:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Sailor Moon #4: Because no matter the version, we love it all: the good, the bad, & the hilarious.

Fanlisting:
1. ~+Yamiko (Hotaru/Sailor Saturn)
2. oneflyCHICK (Usagi/Sailor Moon)
3. vc318
4. froggiepopple (Rei/Sailor Mars)
5. CSI:NY-4EVER
6. Bronson
7. Veiled Vesta (Ami/Sailor Mercury)
8. diavoletta89
9. Courtz_BV
10. bigkisses13
11. katbadtz
12. *~Sophia~*
13. Ambellina
14. Diagnol Zipper (Makoto/Sailor Jupiter)
15. *Max&Liz4ever* (Minako/Sailor Venus)
16. J.R. MacReady
17. ladyle
18. Nina.P
19. Pey 23
20. fresley4ever (Mistress 9)
21. lisagslack14
22. Kiss of Death

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Are there any Sailor Moon DVDs available?
The American distributors ADV (Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R) and Pioneer Entertainment (now renamed Geneon Entertainment who distributed S and SuperS) had their license expired in 2004/2005 so it's not likely that you will see DVDs in any store. Your best bet will be either online or in local stores. However, local stores sometimes may carry bootlegged copies so ask your local retailers if you come across any. For international distributors outside of the US, this could vary.

Is SailorStars (5th season of SM) ever going to be dubbed/released on DVD?
In English? No. Toei (the company in Japan that deals with Sailor Moon) does not intend to dub the StarS season nor release it on DVD to the US. However, they have dubbed and aired it in countries outside of the US such as the Philippines, Germany, Portugal, Russia, etc. Episodes can be found on YouTube and you can purchase the DVD on online sites such as eBay. This may vary in countries outside of the US.

What is PGSM?
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. It was a live action series that was aired in Japan in 2003, which lasted for one season. It kind of differs from both the manga and anime series, though it has its own similarities. Kirari-PGSM.net is a good source for your information. Just as the SailorStarS season as well as the Musicals, PGSM will not be dubbed in to the English version, nor be Americanized. However, you can find the DVD set online if possible.

Musicals??
Yes, there has been a musical that ran from 1993 to 2005 in Japan only. Currently, they are on a hiatus and it's not known when they will perform again, if any. To find out more information, visit the Sera Myu site at the link list below. Or you can just YouTube "Sera Myu" and you'll find many clips.

Websites:
*SM Uncensored.com
*Sailor Moon-Wikipedia
*Eternal Sailor Moon.org
*Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
*YouTube Sailor Moon Clips/Episodes
*Kirari-PGSM.net (live action series)
*Sera Myu (Sailor Moon Musicals)
Anything to add on the first post, please let me know and I'll consider it

Last edited by Lain; 10-03-2009 at 07:10 PM
Old 09-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

TYFTNT

Yamiko are those our favorites listed next to the names in the OP? If it is can you add Sailor Saturn next to my name.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

New thread, wow! Thanks for putting it up, Yamiko!

Edit: Sorry! Thanks Kiss of Death! Killer name!

Last edited by Veiled Vesta; 09-29-2009 at 05:36 PM
Old 09-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Uh...I didn't make the new thread. Thank Jackie. In fact, I haven't really been here this whole weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresley4ever (View Post)
TYFTNT

Yamiko are those our favorites listed next to the names in the OP? If it is can you add Sailor Saturn next to my name.
The senshi/villain/any other character next to the names are kind of like the alias/persona for the person who wants the name next to theirs. It's not really a role playing thing. But in another way, it's kinda-sorta who one person's favorite character (not entirely)

To see what I mean, here's an example (from the horror thread in the Movies board): Link

Just referring to its opening post there.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I see.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. It's something done from time to time but not a lot of people really drop by here. Some just drop saying they want to be added to the list but don't really come back here after that.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I know how that is. I don't like to do that.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I mean fine if you're busy but I've seen people that just drop by, say "Add me" and *poof*. Which is kinda why I'm a bit reluctant in making lists for show boards.

But anywho, if you want to choose another character, go for it. It's all in the fun. And usually up to the posters.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

No that is okay.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Aww, but Uranus and Neptune have yet to be picked. Or Pluto and Chibimoon. And then there's the villains!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't recognize it as me.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

The Animamates (Alluminum Siren, Lead Crow, and Tin Nyanko) are pretty cool.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen any of them.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

In the anime, they appear at the StarS arc after the whole Nehelenia thing had been resolved.

Left column: Sailor Lethe, Sailor Mnemosyne, Sailor Phi, Sailor Chi.
Center column: Galaxia in her civilian and Senshi forms.
Right column: Sailor Iron Mouse, Sailor Aluminum Siren, Sailor Lead Crow, Sailor Tin Nyanko, and Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon.

Out of all those in the picture, only five appeared in the anime:

Galaxia

Sailor Iron Mouse

Sailor Aluminum Siren

Sailor Lead Crow

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Old 09-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I know who they are and which season they are in. I just have never seen them.