Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2015, 02:23 PM
I am a basketball genius!

That's too bad. The Oregon coast is less than 100 miles away from here, but it is thankfully cooling off in the Portland Metro Area this weekend & well more mild for a little while at least.
Old 07-11-2015, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

How is everyone?
Old 07-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I'm working this weekend, so not very good.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

I spent most of the weekend watching Comic-Con stuff on YouTube.
Old 07-13-2015, 02:25 PM

I played some baseball yesterday. It was all right. We didn't have as much people as expected show up though, so ended it early. Will watch the MLB Homerun Derby today & hope that Josh Donaldson wins it as he plays for my favorite Baseball team.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really wish I could've gone to Comic Con this year. I hope I can go again soon.

And as for baseball, my Phillies suck this year. We really need new players.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:32 PM

Yeah. Philadelphia has been going through some rough times with their pro teams. The Eagles are looking good though. We'll see if Sam Bradford stays healthy this year.
Old 07-17-2015, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Hope so. I'd like to see him finally live up to his draft position.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:31 PM

Yeah. His numbers aren't bad if he could just stay healthy.

Have you been watching the Pan-Am games? I watched some of the Opening Ceremony, but haven't been catching the actual games. Apparently Kanye West is going to perform during the Closing Ceremony of it. Of course lots of people are outrages by this. I don't mind though. I will try to catch more of the games themselves.
Old 07-23-2015, 01:43 PM

What did all of you think of ''Sharknado 3''? I enjoyed it. Was pleasantly surprised to see as many celebrities that they had in the film. I'm not a huge fan of ''April'', but really I'm just a huge fan of ''Nova''. I expect April to return though in ''Sharknado 4'' somehow, but may be the fans won't vote her back on. Terrific horror film I thought. Loved the huge cast. Particularly Chris Jericho's & Mark Cuban's characters.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Would it be too uncouth if I were to post here that I have a webcomic at schetch.net (new stuff posted on Wednesdays)?
Spoiler:

"Bob, you can't drive this like you do your average starship. You have to ramp up the reaction and
then gently engage the nacelles or you'll overload the injectors and have to reinitialize!"
"So...goose the throttle and then ease off the clutch or I'll kill it?"
"Pretty much. Yeah..."
Old 07-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
What did all of you think of ''Sharknado 3''? I enjoyed it. Was pleasantly surprised to see as many celebrities that they had in the film. I'm not a huge fan of ''April'', but really I'm just a huge fan of ''Nova''. I expect April to return though in ''Sharknado 4'' somehow, but may be the fans won't vote her back on. Terrific horror film I thought. Loved the huge cast. Particularly Chris Jericho's & Mark Cuban's characters.
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I had a meeting on Wednesday, and I've been busy all week since.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Yeah. Philadelphia has been going through some rough times with their pro teams. The Eagles are looking good though. We'll see if Sam Bradford stays healthy this year.
One can only hope.

Well, I'm on vacation this week, so that's one good thing for me.
Old 08-02-2015, 03:43 PM

Have fun!
Old 09-11-2015, 03:42 PM

Did everyone have a good Labor Day this week? Mine was OK. Glad the weather has been nice around here. Football season has started. The Huskies got off to a bad start as the lost to Boise St., but they have a Freshman QB starting for em. The WSU Cougars on the other hand lost to local Portland St. last weekend. Poor Mike Leach. Have a great weekend everyone!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread