Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As for the lion and lamb comment...of course they had to leave that in. There are people that have that tattooed on them, so there may have been some sort of revolt if they'd changed that line.
Seriously? Seriously they have tattoos of that?

Saw a leaked clip of that scene. Majority of the audience cheered. My friend said there were no screaming fans when she saw the movie (she didn't go to the premiere) so I guess my uninhabited state is safe...for now.

Jerry, you never know. And that's all I'm going to say.

Quote:
I used to be obsessed with In Living Color...though, I was pretty young when I watched it and my mom didn't want me to. I wasn't allowed to watch that, The Simpsons, or Rosanne.
Nowadays, you can pretty much watch anything. And Simpsons isn't as good as how it was the first nine seasons.

Quote:
But the second time I saw it and the crowds had died down, it was flipped and there were mostly adults and more men.
Either they were willing, reluctant, or dragged with their significant.

Quote:
There were a lot of funny moments. I especially loved the scene where Bella first walked into the Biology class and Edward's covering his mouth (and looks like he's going to throw up)...I just about died of laughter.
When I saw the leaked glitter scene on YouTube, Edward looks like he was going to hurl saying his lines in the forest scene.

Quote:
That is pretty rich about fans saying that KS played her too clingy. It's like they haven't read any of the books. I'm wondering how they are going to film the second book since Bella whines and mopes and is generally annoying for most of the book, and Edward isn't even in half of it.
Maybe those fans wanted to be the ones who got the role of Bella. I don't think New Moon is going to be much. Just Bella going all angsty and tries to find dangerous ways to hear Edward's voice in her head. Although some posters here said that as long as they put more Edward scenes in New Moon, then they'll be okay with it.

I want to finish my story to get my mind off of all this but I have a test tomorrow! Annoying I tell you.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

I'm actually excited for the second movie to see less of Edward, and more of the werewolf (Jacob).

Hey, would you happen to have the link from the YT clip from the classroom scene?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 11-25-2008, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

I don't like Jacob all that much, so I really am not a fan of the second book.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Kara- Wouldn't know and wouldn't know if it's still there. Maybe they might have pulled it down.

Ah, now that the god-awful test is over, I can relax during the Turkey Break. Who's going to the stores on Black Friday?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sure as hell aren't. I'm working so I can stay away from them.

Yamiko, you trying to say something? You think I'm a closetted Twilight fan or something?

There are werewolves? Seriously? Do they actually turn in to wolves or do they just get hairy? They're probably not allergic to Silver either.

Happy Turkey Day everyone!
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

That's kind of a contradiction all on its own, don't you think? Then again, it depends on your line of work.

Well Jerry, I don't know. Are you in the closet? Cupboard? What?

Yes there are werewolves and I'm not an expert on the Twilight version of them. But wait till you find out the joys of imprinting
Old 11-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

They actually turn into werewolves and are pretty big. If there's anything about Twilight that you would like, it would probably be them.

Hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving. I was going to go shopping tomorrow morning to get some good deals on sales, but good for me, I'm broke. So, I'll have to shop another day.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

As sad as it is, I'm going to have to correct you. They turn into wolves in Twilight, not werewolves. Jacob corrects Bella often.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I did, but apparently I've gone insane during the holiday because I'm getting up early to brave the Black Friday crowd at Wal-Mart to procure an X-Box 360.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

I ate too much.....I want to go to sleep again. *snore*

Yamiko, I'm in the DVD cabinet.

Shapeshifters that turn in to wolves, but aren't really werewolves.......sigh.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksiiving.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

I had a nice Thanksgiving, and I also hope you all did.

Well, I got up at 4:00 this morning and gathered the family that wanted to accompany me and got to Wal-Mart at about 4:45. Right after I got my ticket for the X-Box (with free Guitar Hero and guitar), they ran out, so I almost missed out. Of course, I had to stand in line for another hour and a half to actually get the stupid thing, but that deal was sold out online, so I had to do it.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Hm, I still see them as werewolves. They just don't have the typical rules, just like the vampires in Twilight don't. They can shift whenever they want, but only into a wolf. I don't know, it's complicated and now I need to go read it again.

Wait, so I'm confused. Did you actually get the X-Box, or was it sold out?

Old 11-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

My take on it is that if they are just really shape shifters that turn in to wolves, then they aren't typically wolves. Only because shape shifters can pretty much turn in to...well...anything.

Jerry, nice. Have you gotten yourself locked in there before?
Old 11-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

No, no I haven't....and there isn't a lock on the door, so I'm perplexed as to how the doors are locked.

Onion....love the avie. There's a variation of that, though, where it's not flipping the bird, but pulling the trigger on a sniper rifle.

Brave man Alan....brave man.

Kara, no, they aren't.....at all, even close. Let me guess, they have ghosts too, but they're not dead people?
Old 11-29-2008, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

No ghosts. Just werewolves and vampires. And a half human half vampire.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread