Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2005, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

O.T. Discussion Thread 4 - Where watching cartoons and chatting all day isn't so bad!

Carry on!

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 07-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Has anyone tasted that Coca-Cola zero yet? I just tried it and it takes alittle like coke with a hint of lemon. Has zero calories, but it has 40mg of Sodium. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not

Visit my Book Blog "Little Corner of the World" HERE
Old 07-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

I've never heard of it, Jedi

Woohoo to a new thread .

Today I went to the city to shop, remembered I hate shopping and came home with a few purchases My daughter got her ears pierced *sniff* They grow up so fast
Old 07-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

How old is your daughter Brasha? I remember i didn't get my ears pierced till i was 12 because i was afraid of the pain I hate shopping to except for book shopping. I could spend all day book shopping and not get bored

Old 07-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Coles book store is my fave store in the mall . I love to read, so I could spend time in the bookstore with you .

And my daughter is 8 1/2....
Old 07-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

If you like i can give you a link i use that shows books sales in canada and the USA. I'm usally at Borders or WaldenBooks ( both own by the same company, but Waldens is a much smaller store)

Old 07-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Jedis and Shari! With the summer sales that have been going on, I have been at the mall almost every other day! Like, last night I was at Crate & Barrel and Bath and Body Works. I came out with bags full of stuff, which hubby wasn't too happy about. But when I tried to explain that I bought them to make the house pretty, he finally gave up. I love him so much.

Old 07-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

My mother does the same thing, my dad just ignores it unless were low on money.I wish i had money like that to spend. I worked for a year at a grocery store when i was in high school and it ended in a bad experience so i'm determined not to get a job till its the job i worked hard in college for, till then i'm going to try to earn money whenever i can like yesterday when i watched the two brothers from 8:30am to 10pm and cleaned out the two cars being traded in. I got $20 but thats going towards the new Harry Potter book

My family just traded in two of our old cars and got a brand new 2005 Nissan van( forget whats it called) So now were down to 3 cars, but two of them won't work. My dad's work car and my car( which i got free from a guy at my fathers work) are just decorating the driveway.

Old 07-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedisakora
Has anyone tasted that Coca-Cola zero yet? I just tried it and it takes alittle like coke with a hint of lemon. Has zero calories, but it has 40mg of Sodium. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not
Eek, I hate all diet-y drinks. I don't think I'd like it. Regular is good.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Jedis, you should work at an anime shop or comic book store. I think you'd do great there! Don't let one bad experience stop you from working, hon.

Old 07-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

I would ( or my sister would already be there ) but there isn't one around.

I, finally since saying since spring, got my hair but. I got about 6 inches taken off. Its first season Smallville Chole cut. Its going to be weird not having my long hair anymore but it been a pain to have kept it looking nice. Now all i have to do is put in the root lifter, curl and blow dry it and its done. Ok, mabey its harder to take care of now instead of my old poney tale

Old 07-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Pony tails are so nice to have, but it's nice to have a change too . I can only put pig tails in, but they turn out spriggy tails. They're all over the place once in a rubber band .

It was so sweet seeing you put hubby in your post, VC

Off to see if my son's nose bleed is back
Old 07-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

I went swimming today at a lake and got in trouble with the lifeguard There are two areas of the lake right next to each other and there was no sign that you weren't suppose to swim in the one so..... It is nice to say i wasen't the only one who made the mistake It was my first swim of the year so i'll probably remeber that i got introuble

I'll also remember it because i dared my sister who was only standing in knee deep water that she couldn't touch the rope and she told me she wasen''t going to fall for such a petty dare. She did anyway

So how's everyones summer been?

Old 07-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Hey gang! Well, today I'm just relaxing since I'm uh, "surfing the crimson wave" (I think I can safely post that since most of us are ladies here) so I'm in no mood to really be doing anything. It's okay anyway since Hurricane Dennis has ruined the weather for this entire weekend. In less than a month I'll be back at work. I can't believe the summer is flying by already. I have to be back on August 4th to start preparing for my kiddies. Ugh. I guess I can't complain cuz some people have to work now while I'm off, I guess.

Old 07-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

*joins the surf club*

My hubby is making some chili right now . I cannot wait to burn my mouth on it