Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

The New Fall Cartoon Line-Up: Cuz we can't wait for the goodies to arrive!

Well, before you know it, fall will be here and we've got new shows to look forward too! So, here's some news (old, but still useful) that I found:

Cartoon Network Reveals New Series, Original Movies and New Programming at 2006 Kids Upfront Presentation
March 01, 2006

At the Cartoon Network Upfront event held today in New York, Cartoon Network announced its programming line-up for 2006. In addition to the previously debuted Ben 10 and My Gym Partner's A Monkey, this year's new original programming also includes Squirrel Boy and the highly anticipated series from Andr� Benjamin, Class of 3000, debuting in November; four original movies, including Cartoon Network's first-ever live-action/animated production Re-Animated; and new seasons of popular existing shows. In addition to new programming, it was announced that the new Saturday morning hit, Ben 10 has been greenlit for its third season.

"Last year, our ratings growth was led by the strength of our original programs," said Jim Samples, executive vice president and general manager of Cartoon Network. "We plan to continue that momentum this year with original movies and events based on some of our biggest hits. With both Class of 3000, from one of the most gifted talents in the music industry, Andr� Benjamin, and Squirrel Boy, we are looking forward to another exciting year."

Created by Everett Peck, Squirrel Boy is a classic tale of a squirrel and his boy and is slated to premiere in July. Class of 3000 centers around music star Sunny Bridges, who leaves superstardom and comes home to teach at his alma mater, a performing arts school in Atlanta. Co-created by Andr� Benjamin and well-known kids programming producer Tom Lynch, the series will debut in November. Both are produced at Cartoon Network Studios in Burbank, Calif.

Cartoon Network also announced the production of Re-Animated, an original two-hour movie that combines the elements of live action and animation. Re-Animated will be the first production of its kind for the network. Twelve-year-old Jimmy Roberts is in need of an emergency brain transplant and ends up with the brain of a famous cartoonist. He is never the same again, as he sees cartoon characters wherever he goes. Re-Animated was created by Adam Pava and Tim McKeon and is scheduled to premiere in fall 2006.

Three original movies based on original series, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Codename: Kids Next Door and Teen Titans will also air this year. Cartoon Network announced plans to produce 12 more animated movies.

Cool!

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 08-26-2006, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

I can only wonder what kind of movie is Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is going to be about
Old 08-26-2006, 02:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh wow a Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends movie!

Yeah, I'm happy about that.

LiveJournal
Old 08-28-2006, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

If SpongeBob can pull it off, I'm sure Imaginary Friends can!

Old 08-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

The next movie for Foster's is called :"Good Wilt Hunting" Hmm...let's see how they'll put this off.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

CBS has announced their Saturday morning line-up of cartoons for fall:

7:00 AM Madeline
7:30 AM Sabrina: The Animated Series
8:00 AM Trollz
8:30 AM Horseland
11:00 AM Cake
11:30 AM Dance Revolution

Old 09-26-2006, 01:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_boogiepop (View Post)
The next movie for Foster's is called :"Good Wilt Hunting" Hmm...let's see how they'll put this off.
oh! this should be very cool, though I hope they wont screw i t up...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread