Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

My opinion on Kurama and Hiei...NOT A CHANCE!!!

K, the one thing that infuriates me above all else in the entire world (besides possibly Kamia Kaoru...die bitch...) is HIEI AND KURAMA PARINGS!!! Here i'm compiling seveal exerps from web sites that agree with me...and flames....just dont bother. Because we all know that Hiei's heart belongs only to Muruko, and Kurama belongs only.......to the millions of women who love him {;

yeah yeah, i know there are a TON of people out there who love kurama and hiei, they're sooo cute together, yada yada yada. but i think a lot of people tend to think that just because 2 male characters are close, that automatically means they're doing a little something on the side, if ya catch my drift. and that's simply not true. i mean, are all the guys you know "more than friends" with THEIR best friends? you have to think about these things before making assumptions. and that's what these are; assumptions. there is NO ACTUAL PROOF that kurama and hiei are yaoi! none! once i saw something about "90% of fanfic writers can't be wrong" or something. okay, yeah, they're popular with the fanfic writers. but that in itself is another point. that's exactly what they are, FANFICS, made up by FANS, fans that may like kurama and hiei yaoi, but fans all the same. so that's not proof at all. they may make for good entertainment, but they're fiction, right?

--http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/flowerboy/main.html

this one is my ALL TIME FAVORITE...hits the nail on the head, and funny as HELL!!

First off .... because they always show up together. I think I explained myself clearly up THERE, hm? C'mon ... tell me you don't see Botan and Yuusuke come and go together. Then they're in love? Kurama and Kuwabara... obviously, among the four, Kuwabara and Kurama happen to be one of the closest friends. So they're gay? K x K? Gee. What about the whole gang, Yuusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama and Hiei. They spend a lot of time together .. then what are they? All gay and head over heels over each other? A love square? Puh-lease. Learn something called "friendship". Two girls going out together all the time doesn't mean they're lesbians. That applies to males too, you know.

Here's one I love. "Hiei seems to be a cold bastard, even to Kurama. But that's because he's hiding his feelings for Kurama only." *cackles* ... *coughs* I'm sorry .... but ... hiding his feelings, right? Then Hiei's madly in love with Kuwabara!!! C'mon, Hiei makes fun of Kuwabara whenever he has the chance to and if he's really hiding his feelings -that way- ... then... oh my, the KxH might turn out to be Kuwabara x Hiei! And I swear Yuusuke's got a thing for Kuwa too! Or maybe it's the other way around since Kuwa wants to beat up Yuusuke all the time!

Also, some have noted that Hiei's slightly nicer to Kurama, always praising him and stuff. Hm... Kurama's nice to everyone ... so he's in love with everyone? Kura-chan's awfully nice to his mother ... he's in love with his mother?! *gags and dies* Besides, I do suppose Hiei treats Yuusuke in the same way he treats Kurama. Why? They're in love too!! No seriously ... Yuusuke's powerful, Hiei knows it. I don't suppose I have to say anything about Kurama. Hiei treats Kurama with SOME respect because the redhead deserves it, so does Yuusuke. Kuwabara... well, we know he's meant to be the big baka of the series so.... enough said. So basically, Hiei's just treating Kurama the way he deserves to be treated. And the fact that Hiei KNOWS that Kurama is much stronger than him. It was said in the anime, trust me. Then there's Yukina. Hiei cares for her sooooo much. This shows that he isn't the cold bastard he seems to be. He's just misunderstood and misguided. Then.... should we say they're incest? I hope not. *turns green*

Oh... there's more to the teasing. "Kurama loves to tease Hiei ... you love to tease the person you love." ... Oh no, I'll have to bring up the 'love square' again! Yuusuke teases Kuwa all the time, and vice versa. Yuusuke makes fun of Hiei (Especially about Yukina), Hiei makes of Kuwabara.... even Koenma and the girls of YYH do that.

So if "they always show up together", "He's just hiding his feelings" , "He's especially nice to Kurama" , etc mean that Hiei and Kurama are in love with each other .... then .... EVERYONE IN YYH IS IN LOVE WITH KUWABARA!!!! Oh no! Yuusuke, Hiei, Kurama and the rest are all gonna fight over him!! Run, Kuwa-chan, RUN!!

Okay, come back now... we got a little carried away again...

Kurama has no interest in girls. Hm? What? He doesn't? You haven't been reading your manga then, dear. In Vol 7, at the end, there's a side story called "Two Shots" about Kurama and Hiei's meeting. OBVIOUSLY there, Kurama had a little ... fan. ^.~ A girl called Maya had a big crush on him. Was it both ways? .... YES IT WAS! Let me quote:

Maya: Wow, I knew you were somewhat special when I first met you .... Ohh, I always loved things related to supernatural stuff.... so that's why I've always wanted to meet people with that kind of power ..... But ... this is so dramatic ... it actually turns out to be my first crush...
Kurama (Young Shuuichi): *blinks* ...
Maya: *blush* .... You really didn't notice...
Kurama: Er... I told you ... you better get home soon.
Maya: You still haven't answered me! .... You can be honest with me ... I'm prepared.
Kurama: .... I'm sorry. (... can't say it. I can't tell her what I feel because it'd get her in trouble...)
Maya: *insert really sad look* Alright, I understand ... I'll go home...

Sad... but ... See? ^.~
Then you say... SO WHAT?! That was like a whole YEAR ago before he met Yuusuke! Oh please, does Kurama look like the kinda guy who'd go "WOOOO!!! PRETTY BABEEEEH!" in public? I think not. So what if he looks like a girl sometimes? It doesn't mean he IS one or would act like one. He's just as manly as Yuusuke and the gang. ^-^

--www.yokokurama.com

SO sorry for the long post....but in my opinon its needed. If you find any other ANTI-HIEI KURAMA thingies, PLEASE post em here!!! WE NEED SUPPORT!!

~*Samwise is my Hero*~

I think I feel something!...It might be lunch related...
~Vote for a Stargate board!

Tolkeinest to the End of All Things

Last edited by Leah_the_Dark1; 06-06-2004 at 04:06 PM
Leah_the_Dark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 04:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Edited to add: Ohh, ok. You're talking about YuYuhakusho...
I don't read/watch it but it sounds interesting.

Last edited by Life; 06-07-2004 at 05:48 AM
Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top