Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

HOMESTAR RUNNER!

Hiya! I posted a message about the internet cartoon homestar runner a while ago (cept it was on the off topic board so it was closed). But anyways, I know there have got to be some fellow homestar fans out there! If not, you gotta check out the site
HOMESTAR RUNNER - It''s DOT COM!

Seriously, ya may think it's kinda stupid and silly the first time ya watch it. . but it grows on ya. I've got many people hooked to these cartoons, and they're funny it a clever but tasteful kinda way. The ones that really make me pee my pants are the Strong Bad e-mails. . o man, sometimes i'm like "these people are on crack!" Some of the best ones are 50 e-mails, crazy cartoon and the one where strong bad answers in 'a funny way.' Lol, it's great!

So check it out if you're lookin for a laugh, ya won't regret it!

*does the Bubs dance* check it out check it out check it out check it out!

C'mon, any more fans out there?
And the day is as dark as the night is long

- U2
Adela_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Lol, I have that in my favorites list somewhere. I know a few people that like it, so I'll send them over here next time I talk to them! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Mandy Renay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 06:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I love Homestarrunner! Well, actually, I just love the Strongbad e-mails. They are so hilarious!
IsabellaSophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 07:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey guys..i didnt know so many people knew about homestarrunner.com....my friend charli says that her brother's friend created it. I dont know if its true or not.....hey at the bottom of the main screen where it says copyrite 2000-2003...click the 3 on 2003...did any1 else knoe that? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*sings off key* Tummy Starts With T!
ShiaLBLuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi there ,, I seen the link of this,, a couple of days ago,, but i forget that i didn't post about, it, lol there goes my mind [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

But I thought it was funny [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

thanks for the link,, i thought it was cuite too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Eyes-only4-Behr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 06:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

StrongBad is my God. Like seriously, I do not think there is anyone that I have ever loved as much as I love StrongBad. Good *Lord*, he is hott *sizzle*

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Homestar

I got mad at the Cheat ... for screwing up the jumble caper ... I hope I don't see his name in the paper, in the obituaries, because that would mean he is dead. The Cheat is not dead, the Cheat is not dead! I'm so glad the Cheat is not dead!

OK it's absolutely disgusting I know that off by heart.

Peace out, fhqwghads.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I thought this thread would be crazyaliiiive but apparently I killed it.

So what's everyone's favourite StrongBad email? Mine's The Caper [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] *points to song*

[ 06-26-2003: Message edited Girlscout ]
Old 06-30-2003, 11:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

i like i she be your girlfriend...charli calls me strongbad... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*sings off key* Tummy Starts With T!
ShiaLBLuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't have a fave strong bad e-mail, i love them all!
Come back Alli! Come back Alli's sister!
IsabellaSophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 09:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I love the two sisters one ... I also really like the one about Trevor the Vampire, where SB relives his Trevor moments.

My friend and I went on a roller coaster the other day and we sang "The Cheat is not Dead" the entire time, I think we were really annoying!
Old 07-03-2003, 01:47 PM
fehr_am

this website is friggen hilarious! i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] strongbad email!
Old 07-05-2003, 07:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey all!!

Forget about this thread -- and I posted it!!

I'm in LOVE with this website!! It just puts me in a good mood everytime I visit! There are some really fun toons up lately! Like when Homestar stands in for Strong Bad and does the e-mails!!

OH MY!! I seriously haven't laughed that hard! Where do they come up with this?!!!! Favorite parts?

The "um, I do believe I just told you I was homestar runner" when homestar's eyebrows go all angry. . LOL [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And "class dismissed, cept you jerome!"

and. . .at the end if you wait till its all over homestar sings "neverending soda, aaaaaaaaa" Me and my sisters doubled over cuz that was like our favorite fantasy movie as kids!! That homestar's a charmer! He's just so darn cute!

more favorite parts? O screw it, I love the whole thing! I love the whole website!!!

Hope this thread gets more alive!!
And the day is as dark as the night is long

- U2
Adela_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 04:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

If it weren't against rules, I would just post to myself the whole day about how much I love Homestar.

Some of my friends find Homestar really annoying. :headlslap: Don't know what's wrong with them ...

New email tomorrow!!
Old 07-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Homestarrunner.com

I think my favorites are probably Action Figure and The Stinko Man one. Japanese Cartoon. That's the one.

Did you guys know that in most of the e-mails there's hidden stuff you can click. Well, I'm sure now you do since you saw the last e-mail. But I knew that before that. lol They're sooo hilarious. I've seen all of the e-mails. I'm pathetic. I love having cable internet. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Have any of you played Population Tire? it's sooooo addictive. I got up to 244 the last time I played.
MMS Supporter #4! ILY Supporter #52! WYMM Supporter #33! LL Supporter #5! Official keeper of Luke's Wallet!
"A Nymphomaniacs Anonymous meeting would almost certainly end with a mass relapse every week." -Josh
Parvulissula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, man, I *love* HSR! It's one of my favorite sites.

My favorite e-mails are New Hands, Japanese Cartoon, and the Trogdor one.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 07:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7:
<STRONG>My favorite e-mails are New Hands, Japanese Cartoon, and the Trogdor one.</STRONG>
Ohhhh, Trogdor the Burninator! I named by fishie after him. Burninating the country side...