Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 08:27 AM
New Fan

Heeelp!!

Hello everyone!

I'm writing this because I really need your help on finding a cartoon I watched just ONE time when I was a kid, about 6 or 7 years old...
The cartoon was showed in Cartoon Network, and all I remember is that it was the story of two worms one red and the other pink and the story seemed a little sad, actually so sad that it really affected me and I couldn't forget it... But in the middle of the cartoon I was called by my mom and went to see her and by the time I got back the cartoon ended and I didn't even get to see the title, and everyday at the same time I was waiting for it on tv, but they never showed it...
I'm 20 years old now, and I couldn't forget those cartoons because they really affected me and no matter how much I look for them I still haven't found them...

So please please, if any of you used to watch a cartoon about two worms on Cartoon Network, tell me the title because I really need to know.
Thank you in advance.
skylinespromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not 100% sure on this, especially given the description of the red and pink worm.

But judging that it had been at least fourteen or fifteen years and that you described the cartoon as sad, the only one I found that could be closely related was "Tales of Worm Paranoia" (1996) from the What A Cartoon Show that Cartoon Network used to air.

Here's the YouTube link. Let me know if this rings any memory.

YouTube - Tales of Worm Paranoia (1996)
Lain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Hello and welcome to FF! I hope Yamiko was able to answer your question.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
vc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:17 AM
New Fan

Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Yamiko (View Post)
I'm not 100% sure on this, especially given the description of the red and pink worm.

But judging that it had been at least fourteen or fifteen years and that you described the cartoon as sad, the only one I found that could be closely related was "Tales of Worm Paranoia" (1996) from the What A Cartoon Show that Cartoon Network used to air.

Here's the YouTube link. Let me know if this rings any memory.

YouTube - Tales of Worm Paranoia (1996)
Hello Yamiko,

Well, at first when I was watching the video, I wasn't quite sure that this is what I saw when I was a kid... The image that I had in my mind, is two worms talking to each other and they seemed very close (maybe in love) and the story was sad... But still, it's all blurry in my head, and who knows maybe past memories can change with time. But I felt something while watching it, and at certain moments I was sure that this is THE cartoon... Then again, when I re-think of my childhood memory I get doubts about weather this is really what I've seen...

Thank you so much, you've been more than helpful, but I keep telling myself that those cartoons are still somewhere out there and maybe that's the reason I can't admit to myself that Tales of Worm Paranoia is what i've seen (it's so messed up in my head, i'm even starting to think that the image in my mind was just an illusion or something i've made up 14 years ago)...

I think I need to watch it over and over again, and try to remember my past memory because somewhere in my mind, i'm convinced that this is the right one.
So thank you ^^
skylinespromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread