Old 04-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

He-Man and She-Ra Apprecation

A place where we can talk about He-Man and She-ra

Visit my Book Blog "Little Corner of the World" HERE
Jedisakora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Total Fan

I loved watching both He-Man and She-ra when I was younger. Such awesome cartoons. It has been years since I have seen them though. I looked on Ebay and they have a lot of different episodes you can buy. I didn't find to many She-ra ones, but I was stoked that you can buy the Masters of the Universe boxsets.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

The first season of She-Ra comes out on dvd July 7th It is alittle funny watching the old cartoons although with their language and animation.

Old 04-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Mark your calenders - July 18.

Quote:
We've added a news item for "She-Ra: Princess of Power" to the site. Here it is:

Press Release Reveals Episode List, Cover Art For The Best of She-Ra: Princess of Power DVD! - 5:23 PM 4/24/2006 We've already revealed the release date for "She-Ra: Princess of Power - The Best Of" DVD set. Now we have your first look at the front of the package, and the list of 5 episodes that YOU FANS have voted on to accompany the "Secret Of The Sword" film on this 2-DVD set! Read the press release and see the artwork in the TVShowsOnDVD News!
www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5538

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "She-Ra: Princess of Power" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information".

TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com
robinepowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the news I believe they did the same thing with He-Man

Old 04-26-2006, 10:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Could be. I just know they plan to release more He-Man out on DVD because sales have been pretty good.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was sooo happy...that I decided to put the great news in my sig...the box cover art is gorgeous and complements the "Best of He-man" DVD set nicely...can't wait to see "Secret of the Sword" & "The Stone in the Sword" & of course, "The Price of Freedom"....
Old 05-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Evan the new Hee-Man was pretty popular but for some reason they stopped showing it in the US and only shows it in Germany now.

Old 05-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm definitely getting the She Ra DVD. I was obsessed when I was a kid. Thanks for the links.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I loved to watch She-Ra when I was a kid. Good old times!

Cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Hi CrisBR Welcome to the cartoon board

Old 06-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Season 2, Vol. 2 of He-Man will be out on DVD in September.

Quote:
We've added a news item for "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" to the site. Here it is:

Release Date Revealed For Season 2, Volume 2 DVDs! - 7:23 AM
6/21/2006 We've got the planned release date for "He-Man - Season 2, Volume 2" on DVD. Read the story in the TVShowsOnDVD News! www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5889

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "He-Man
and the Masters of the Universe" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change
Account Information".

TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 06-22-2006, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Cool

Old 06-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

If anyone's going to be at the Wizard World Chicago convention, August 3rd, you'll see a different cover art for first set of DVDs. Remember this is after Season 1 is released on DVD, July 18th, and if there's any DVDs leftover then they'll distribute them.

Quote:
We've added a news item for "She-Ra: Princess of Power" to the site. Here it is:

Special Box Variant of Secret of the Sword To Sell At Chicago Convention & at He-Man.org! - 8:29 AM 6/29/2006 There's a special variant box for the upcoming She-Ra release. Check the site for the details on how you can get yours. www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5934

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "She-Ra: Princess of Power" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 07-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Season 2 - Vol. 2 info people!

Quote:
We've added a news item for "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" to the
site. Here it is:

Is This The End For He-Man? Date & Cost Of Season 2, Volume 2 Set! - 7:35 AM 7/12/2006 We've got the release date for "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - Season 2, Volume 2" on DVD! Go get the power in the TVShowsOnDVD News. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - Is This The End For He-Man? Date & Cost Of Season 2, Volume 2 Set!

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - TVShowsOnDVD.com
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top