Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2007, 11:15 AM
New Fan

Conspiracy Island - New Tupac and Biggie Show

I found this preview to the new show, "Conspiracy Island". I think it's coming on after South Park. So Hilarious!

[Sorry - the link had to be deleted since it's not appropriate for the kiddies here.).

Last edited by vc318; 12-23-2007 at 05:05 PM
tony55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Looks funny though. We can continue talking about this show as long as it stays clean.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
vc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm...well, I can't find any official site that could explain it. Is it possible for you to PM me the link that you posted before it was edited.

All I could find useful was from other forums, and Digg didn't help at all. But this seems to be the summary:

Conspiracy Island is an animated series about famous people who have supposedly passed away but are alive and well on a tropical island. Rappers "Biggie" Smalls and Tupac Shakur have just moved on to Conspiracy Island. They are the best of friends. They spend most of their time relaxing on the beach as beautiful women cater to their every need. "The Elders", Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr. have recently retired. They have given Biggie and Tupac their endorsement to run the island. Most of the Island has accepted Biggie and Tupac's rule, except for "The King" Elvis Presley and his two henchmen, John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix. "The King" has vowed to get his throne back. "Tattoo", from Fantasy Island, serves as Biggie and Tupac's right hand man. He works as their personal assistant and driver. Sean "Puffy" Combs works as a messenger for Biggie and Tupac. He handles all of their business deals with the outside world. Puffy is the only one allowed to come and go from the Island.
Lain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yup, that is pretty much what the video was about. I know it was on You Tube. Sorry about that.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
vc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread