Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm excited for 'Aquaman'.....thanks for the link
Ben explains where he is with the screenplay on his ' Batman' solo movie and why he is in no rush
Old 12-13-2016, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

More Breaking News
Suicide Squad Deadshot Spinoff In The Works At Warner Brothers

Warner Bros. Developing Deadshot Spinoff Movie With Will Smith - Heroic Hollywood

Quote:
Now, it isn’t time to get too excited. For now, it looks like Warner Bros. is still contemplating the story. The Hollywood Reporter reported that a Suicide Squad sequel is also sitting over at Warner Bros. At the moment, Gotham City Sirens is the project that’s furthest along at the studio.

Of course, fans are not too surprised to hear that Warner Bros. is looking into a Deadshot movie. Will Smith played the charismatic mercenary in Suicide Squad, and he arguably stole the show even above characters like Joker and Harley Quinn. The quippy, emotional villain acted as the defacto leader of the task force team - and fans were eager to respond to Smiths’ dynamic acting.

At ComicBook.com, we’ve been championing for a solo Deadshot film since Suicide Squad debut. Earlier this year, Brandon Davis had this to say about the possible project. “Floyd Lawton more or less stole the show in Suicide Squad. Smith's portrayal of the character modernized him a bit by comparison to the comics, with "Phil Jackson," jokes and other witty remarks to his fellow Squad members but this made him the most fun part of the film.”

“So, what do we want to see in a Deadshot movie? How about a heist?!”

Of course, there's no official word on whether Smith would reprise his role as Deadshot, but the outcome seems more than likely. The actor has openly said he enjoyed tackling the iconic DC villain, so there's plenty of room for Smith to explore Deadshot's past in the DC Extended Universe.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Ben Affleck Talks Batman Standalone Film, Praises ‘Dark Knight’ | Variety
Quote:
His next film, “The Batman,” finds him donning the cape and cowl again. He will also slide behind the camera. Affleck indicated that he expected the film will begin shooting in the spring.

“We’re on the right track with that and everything is coming together,” he said. “We’re still finishing up a script. I’m very excited.”
Old 12-15-2016, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jeremy Irons Confirms 'The Batman' Shoot Date; Teases A Hands-On Alfred For 'Justice League'
https://smtvreports.blogspot.mx/2016...hoot-date.html

Quote:
On how Alfred is going to deal with not only a world filled with Batman and Superman but also Metahumans, Atlanteans, Amazonians, and so on Irons said, "I think he's waiting with baited breath to see what is going to happen. He's in the employ of Bruce Wayne and he doesn't always agree with him but I think he'll help where he can. And I'm not sure in Justice League we'll see that much of him because we have five superheroes to deal with and Alfred is just the batman [a term for the soldier-servant of a commissioned officer in the British military] of one of them. It'll be very interesting to see where he gets to, when we get to Ben's production of Batman this spring. I haven't read the script of it yet. I think all of us who are sort of normal human beings, which Alfred is, we watch the gods with amazement and some spite."

The reporter, who interviewed Irons, was one of the journalists who were on set of Justice League and saw concept art of Alfred being a tail gunner on the Flying Fox [the giant aircraft Alfred and Bruce Wayne transformed into a mobile command center for the Justice League], so he asked Irons if it was fun to get in on the action. "Yeah, Alfred is a very hands-on," Irons explained. "What I based Alfred on really was a close neighbour of mine, used to be before he died, Paul Getty. I remember the first time I went to dinner with him. I reached gates and a very kind gentleman took my car and parked it. I walked in and another very kind gentleman took my coat. And then Paul showed us through the hall and another very kind gentleman gave me a glass of champagne and then a very kind gentleman served us dinner. I learned during the evening that every kind gentleman who had been taking care of me was actually an ex-SAS member who was there to protect Paul. I thought, yeah, that's Alfred really. He's there. He'll do anything. That's where he comes from. That's his mind-set. He'll wash the dishes, but he'll also be a tail gunner."

On the topic of Affleck's The Batman, Irons explained, "I'm interested and I'd hold judgement until I read the script. We will see. Ben's a great consummate director and I'll be fascinated to see what he comes up with."
Old 12-27-2016, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 12-27-2016, 01:50 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Sad. I don't remember her from much except ''Star Wars'' & ''Family Guy'', but she did solid in em I thought. Her family has my condolences.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Avengers Infinity War starts filming January 23,2017
Marvel Will Shoot Both Avengers: Infinity War Movies Together - CINEMABLEND
Old 01-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-04-2017, 05:32 PM

It's going to be epic!
Old 01-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^
Dwayne Johnson talking about why he is playing ' The Black Adam'

Old 01-05-2017, 04:03 PM

Interesting. I haven't read much on Black Adam yest, but wish The Rock well in this role.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-10-2017, 03:50 PM

That pic of em looks great. Should be an amazing film.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Anything with Dwayne Johnson is good
Old 01-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ More breaking news