Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2016, 02:37 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Cool trailer. I still haven't seen that film yet. On DVD I probably will.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exclusive: Jared Leto's Joker to be featured in Rick Ross and Skrillex 'Suicide Squad' music video - Batman News
Quote:
Jared Leto put his Joker costume back on and shared some pictures on Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook. .....
Leto was in Miami shooting a music video for Rick Ross and Skrillex’s new song (don’t know the title yet), which will be included on the Suicide Squad soundtrack. Apparently the music video will feature the Joker himself!

The song premiered earlier this year at WAV Nightclub in Atlantic City. It’s hard to make out all of the words, but you can definitely hear “Suicide Squad”, “Gotham City”, “Killer Croc”, and “purple Lamborghini”, a reference to Joker’s car in the movie (though it’s not actually a Lamborghini, it’s a custom Vaydor 35).

Old 06-04-2016, 01:28 PM

That's great news! Curious what the title of that song will be.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Suicide Squad stills

Old 06-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Batman: The Killing Joke Coming to Theaters on July 25th – DCComicsMovie
Quote:
Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment are really giving the fans what they want as they have decided to team up with Fathom Events and release their first R-rated animated film Batman: The Killing Joke, in theaters for two showings on July 25th, 2016 at 7:30pm and 10:00pm local times.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the scoop!
Old 06-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome I'm excited

Win a trip to Comic-Con in the Suicide Squad cosplay contest - Batman News
Quote:
The Squad Up! Suicide Squad Cosplay Contest invites you to cosplay as your favorite Suicide Squad character for a chance to win a trip to San Diego this July for Comic-Con International. Assemble a costume, snap a photo and get your friends to vote for you since finalists for each character will be chosen with the help of fans. Ultimately, eleven different winners—one for each character—will be selected for an all-expenses paid trip to show off your costumes at Comic-Con!

Update: And that’s not all. Suicide Squad is taking over Comic-Con this year!
Quote:
Warner Bros. announced today that Suicide Squad is taking over San Diego Comic-Con next month! I already reported on the cosplay contest they’re hosting, but there’s lots more in addition to that.

Warner Bros. will be hosting an exclusive Suicide Squad presentation in Hall H, and an autograph signing with the stars of the movie. Then the cast will head over to Conan to film a special Saturday edition, which will air on July 23rd at 11pm EST on TBS.

Every day during Comic-Con, San Diego’s Hard Rock Hotel will be transformed into the infamous Belle Reve penitentiar, there will be a live-action virtual reality experience that will let fans fight alongside Squad members in a scene from the film, and Harley Quinn’s tattoo parlor will let fans get some ink.
http://batman-news.com/2016/06/09/su...con-take-over/

Last edited by lyndell75; 06-09-2016 at 03:04 PM
Old 06-09-2016, 03:30 PM

That lady in the top pic is kinda spooky.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ More photos

Old 06-12-2016, 02:19 PM

Good pics of each of em.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Playlist for the Suicide Squad Soundtrack Revealed – DCComicsMovie
Quote:
The playlist for the soundtrack for Suicide Squad has found its way online, listing 13 tracks to appear on the soundtrack, that we assumed will also be played during the film, as many of them we’ve already heard from the film’s official trailers.

Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
I Started a Joke (Sidney Chase)
You Don’t Own me (Grace Feat. G-Eazy)
Ballroom Blitz (Sweet)
Black in Black (AC/DC)
Mother Brick in The Wall (Pink Floyd)
Bad Girl (Avril Lavigne Feat Marilyn Manson)
Sympathy For The Devil (The Rolling Stones)
The Polyphonic Spree (Nirvana)
Class Animal (Kanye West)
Where Is My Mind? (Yoav & Emily)
Goodbye Horses (Q Lazzarus)
Creep (Radiohead)
Old 06-13-2016, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^
New Batman set photo from 'Batman v Superman' is the coolest yet - Batman News
Quote:
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set photographer Clay Enos continues to share new photos from his archives to hype up the Ultimate Edition Blu-ray.
Old 06-13-2016, 03:35 PM

That AC/DC song is called ''Back In Black'' not ''Black in Black''. The only other 1 on that list I know of ''Bohemian Rhapsody'' by Queen. Thanks for that list.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-16-2016, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Suicide Squad: David Ayer Made The Cast Punch Each Other In Rehearsals

Quote:
For the cast of Suicide Squad, realism was everything.

“The rehearsal was very intense,” director David Ayer tell us. “It wasn’t a normal rehearsal, we’d talk about their lives, their history, and really got them to open up as people to each other. I also had them fight. I had them fight each other. You learn a lot about who a person really is when you punch them in the face. It gets rid of a lot of the actor stuff.”

It’s late July, 2015, Toronto, Canada. We’ve walked across Midway City streets so bullet-ridden our feet clinked with every step, through a huge train station decimated by black ooze, to suddenly find ourselves in an extremely tight spot with Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie).

We’re on the set of Suicide Squad, and it’s overwhelmingly real. Midway City might be a fictional location in the DC universe, but it’s not the only aspect of Suicide Squad that’s too detailed to feel fake.

We’ve been told Jared Leto’s method is total (“When we first met him, he said - look girls, I’m going to be pretty intense, I’m going to be the Joker when I come for fittings,” costume designer Rene Fontana tells us. “Sometimes he tried to terrify us, but we’re strong women. He was growling at us, and we’d play back.”).
https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/suicide-...171700255.html
David Ayer talks Joker’s tattoos and teeth

Quote:
“The tattoos tell a very specific story,” Ayer explained. “And eventually people will decipher them and understand what’s going on, but obviously they’re contentious, any time you do something new it’s contentious. There’s very specific stories and easter eggs in those tattoos. And even his teeth, there’s an entire story behind that which is absolutely canon. It’s putting his history on his body. This Joker is a little more working class, who I believe could live in our world.”

Speaking of tattoos, Ayer also commented on the tattoos that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn has. Turns out, Harley did them herself!

“She did these herself in prison. They’re stick and poke tattoos, prison-style tattoos, that you do when you don’t have a tattoo gun. She did them herself out of boredom and desperation… There’s I Heart Puddin’, a Joker face, a love heart… that’s obviously reflective of her time in prison.”
https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/suicide-...171700255.html