Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2016, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here comes the merchandise
Legion of Collectors releases the official teaser trailer for the July Suicide Squad themed subscription box. The box can be order now at LegionofCollectors.com!

Iron Studios prepares it’s Wonder Woman Statues for release worldwide
Old 05-13-2016, 04:02 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Interesting. Unsure if I'll get that box though.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DCEU exhibit

Old 05-19-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cara Delevingne Talks on Going Into the Forest Naked After Landing Suicide Squad Role – DC Comics Movies | DCComicsMovie.com

Quote:
Lynn Hirschberg: Did you have to audition for Suicide Squad?

Cara Delevingne: Yes. I met the director, David Ayer, at a hotel in London on a dark and stormy night. He didn’t tell me anything about the movie. Instead, he showed me pictures of these amazing, enlightened, powerful, but very evil women. He spoke to me about addiction and mental illness, which are things I find very, very interesting. The next time I met David was at his house in L.A. He asked me to read a scene from Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? I love that play and had acted in it at school when I was 17, so I was excited. Somehow, when we were doing the scene, I became livid. I hadn’t felt rage like that in years. And then I got the part! There still wasn’t a script, but David asked me to go and try and find a forest and, if it was a full moon, get naked and walk through the woods with my feet in the mud, which I did. There wasn’t a full moon, but I howled like a wolf. It would have been really funny if someone had seen me.
More from the DCEU exhibit
Old 05-19-2016, 02:42 PM

Nice pics. that outfit Harley's wearing.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

More from the DCEU Exhibit - BvS

Old 05-20-2016, 02:18 PM

Lana has red hair I guess these days. I keep remembering her from ''Smallville''.
Old 05-22-2016, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-23-2016, 03:33 PM

Awesome! Looks like it was a bunch of fun.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ha! Thanks for the video.

Old 05-29-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Justice League: Jesse Eisenberg Confirms Lex Luthor’s Return
Quote:
“They just started filming Justice League, so I’m kind of like waiting for my crack at it. I don’t know what I’m allowed to say, because I feel like there’s probably some drone following me from DC, and if I say anything wrong I get, you know, picked off. But yeah I think so, and I love it, and I love everybody who’s in it. You know, it’s a really talented group of people.”
Old 05-31-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Dwayne
Quote:
Johnson Cast as Doc Savage – DC Comics Movies | DCComicsMovie.com
Quote:
Despite already being cast as Black Adam in the DC Extended Universe, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has made the announcement that he will be playing Doc Savage.

Doc Savage is a superhero originally from the pulp magazines before Superman was created and has been featured in just about every current comic book publisher.......The film is set to be distributed by Sony Pictures and currently owned by Dynamite Comics.

Quote:
It's OFFICIAL: For all comic book fans you already know the world's first superhero (pre-dating Superman) is the "Man of Bronze" himself Clark "Doc" Savage. Want to thank my bud director/writer Shane Black and his writing team Anthony Bagarozzi and Chuck Mondry for flying in from LA and sitting with me and our @sevenbucksprod's producer @hhgarcia41 on this Memorial Day weekend to chop up creative and break story on this very cool project. Comic book fans around the world know that the cool thing about "Doc" Savage is that he's the inspiration for Superman. First name Clark, called "Man of Bronze", retreats to his "Fortress of Solitude" in the Arctic etc etc. Doc was physically and mentally trained from birth by his father and a team of scientists to become the perfect human specimen with a genius level intellect. His heightened senses are beyond comprehension. He can even identify a women's perfume from half a mile away. He is literally the master of everything. But here's the #1 reason I'm excited to become Doc Savage.. HE'S A *****ING HILARIOUS WEIRDO! Confidently, yet innocently he has zero social graces whatsoever due to his upbringing so every interaction he has with someone is direct, odd, often uncomfortable and amazingly hilarious. After speaking for hours w/ Shane Black I can see why the creator of Superman took only the best parts of Doc Savage and leaving the "weirdo" part behind. But to us, it's that "weirdo" part that makes Clark "Doc" Savage dope! Can't wait to sink my teeth into this one of a kind character. #ItsOfficial #WorldsFirstSuperhero #GeniusIntellect #PhysicalSpecimen #FnLoveableWeirdo #ManOfBronze #DocSavage
Old 05-31-2016, 03:15 PM

Thanks for that news. I saw ''X-Men: Apocalypse'' yesterday. It was good though slow paced at times. Psylocke is beautiful! though why did she join ''Apocalypse''? Anyway it was pretty exciting towards the end though also long if you haven't seen it yet.
Old 06-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you liked it...can't wait for the spin off's and Wolverine
Old 06-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rated -R extended cut trailer with new footage