Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Comic Book Collections- What Do you have so far?

What comic books do you have in your collection so far. My collection is small so far I got.

Batman 492#
Batman 621#
Buffy The Vampire Slayer 61#
Cable 1#
Catwoman 22#
Daredevil 49#
Daredevil 55#
Justice League 23#
Justice League 24#
Justice League Of America 84#
Spider-Man 2099 38#
Star Wars Republic 55#
Star Wars Republic 59#
Supergirl 2#
Superman 199#
Superman/Batman 3#
Superman/Batman 4#
Ulimate Spider-Man 49#
Wolverine 7#
Wolverine 124#
Wonder Woman 198#
Old 03-06-2004, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I want a collection. I have like two Archie's. The others aren't really mine. I just "borrow" them. Where do you get Buffy comics?
Old 03-06-2004, 07:06 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Survivor/Alana!

Check out The Master List to find a local store for any comics you may like. For Buffy, trade paperbacks (collected editions of earlier issues) can be found on Amazon.

I have hundreds upon hundreds of single issues, mostly from Marvel's Ultimate line. Also some assorted X-Men (New X-Men/X-Statix), the Jeph Loeb/Jim Lee run on Batman, and a buttload of Transformers (which I've since given up on).

My trade paperback collection numbers around 50; I'll get up a detailed listing later on if I have the time. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2004, 08:53 AM
jjt
Master Fan

I tried to start a data base of the comics I have a while back. So I could make sure I could fill in the missing issues. But the task became overwhelming. So wouldn't be able to say .. but in general.

Almost every if not every witchblade and witchblade crossover, darkness and darkness crossover, sandman trade, cowboy bebop manga, and etc etc lots of others.
Old 03-07-2004, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

My collection is rather confusing as I mostly buy a little bit of everything.

I have some Superman
Peace on Earth
For All Seasons
President Lex
They Saved Luthor's Brian
Lost Hearts
The Kents
Whom Gods May Destroy
Elseworld's Finest

some Batman
Year One
Officer Down
Dark Knight Returns

a lot of Ruse
TPB 1
TPB 2
a special French hardcover covering issues 1-5
all single issues from 19 on
lots of single issues in between
all Archard's Agents

some cheap CG TPBs
Meridian 1
Way Of The Rat 1
Negation 2

some Powers
Who Killed Retro Girl
Little Deaths

some Warlands
some Powers
Both Red Star Supersized TPB
League Of Extraordinary Gentleman Vol 1
Hammer Of God Vol 1
Darminds Vol 1
Violent Messiahs
Courtney Crumrin Vol 2
Green Arrow The Longbow Hunters
almost everything Magdalena the came out

and probably a ton of others that I'm forgetting about.

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited LolaRuns ]
Old 03-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not going to post my entire collection on here, mainly because I have like 7 long boxes full of comics. I do have a master list of comics somewhere, but I haven't updated it in forever....I should do that sometime...
Old 03-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Total Fan

Ruse is phenomenal, hate that it's ending with issue #26 because of The War. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Those Red Star TPB's are awesome! I've still only read the first one, though I've had Nokgorka for nearly two years... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Been picking up the 3rd arc as issues, though I missed #3 somehow.

How does everyone store their comics? If longboxes, do you use the really long ones or the shorter but sturdier stackable ones? If not, what do you use? I'm currently using a huge Rubbermaid container for about half of my issues, and the rest are just stacked piles laying around. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't have anything in particular. I mostly try to buy TPB and I mainly consider *them* my collectibles. I just put them on a particular shelf of my cupboard. Whaaa, sadly, my comic collection is getting too large for that, so I will soon have to think of something new.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:32 PM
Total Fan

I do that too, with my trades. I'm up to 4 bookcases (3 small, 1 full size), stacked with books/comics/DVD's. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 08:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

i don't collect comic books- theres too much potential to become obsessed plus too expensive. i only readed collected editons of comics. that way i don't go mad [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. though i do have various single issues of a range of X-men titles. i borrow loads from the library, but the only ones i own are league of extraordinary gentlemen book 1 and 2, batman- arkham asylum, mr punch, various x- men collected jobs and usagi yojimbo books 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8 and 9.
Old 04-09-2004, 08:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

My husband has a huge collection. I have Archies dating back to the late 60's earlt 70's. I have most of the Buffy comics and all of She hulk's first series from the early 80's. ALos a good amount of mini series. Magik, Firestar,Spellbound and a few others. We missed the first arc of Fables and I would love to get those.

~*LoVe,GeekLove,Pacey&Joey,Carly&Jason,Brooke&Mouth,
Betty&Daniel,George&Izzie,Lyla&Jason,Spuffy,Bones&Boothe, Team Karen
Craig&Ashley's hallway scene The Ghost in the Machine Marco&Dylan's kiss King Of Pain Ending scene Butterflied
Old 12-26-2004, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Ok Christmas came and its been almost a year since I posted this thread so here are a few changes to my list. Three of my issues I had before were thrown away by accident when I was redoing my room.

So here is a modified list:
The Adventures Of Superman 500#
Batman 442# (Batman: A Lonely Place Of Dying Part 5 of 5)
Batman 494# (Batman: Knightfall 5)
Batman 621#
Buffy The Vampire Slayer 61#
Cable 1#
Catwoman 22#
Daredevil 49#
Daredevil 55#
Hulk & Wolverine: Six Hours
Jack Kirby's Secret City Saga
Justice League Of America 84#
Justice League Adventures 23#
Kingdom Come
Mad-Dog 4#
Metamorpho 3#
Ms. Tree's Thrilling Detective Adventures 1#
Ms. Tree's Thrilling Detective Adventures 2#
Robin 1 #
Robin 4#
RoboCop 4#
RoboCop 9#
RoboCop 10#
RoboCop 12#
Spider-Man 2099 38#
Ultimate Spider-Man 49#
Star Wars Republic 55#
Star Wars Republic 59#
Supergirl 3#
Superman/Batman 3#
Superman/Batman 4#
Superman 199#
Super Soldiers 4#
Tarzan Of The Apes 29#
Vigilante 1#
Wild Knights 3#
Wolverine: Coyote Crossing Part 1
Wonder Woman 198#
Zendra 1#
Zendra 3#
Old 12-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

My collection is mostly X-Men, I have a couple of hundred individual issues and about 20 TPB's. I think the only non-x-men stuff I have is The League of Extraordinary TPB and the first Sandman TPB.

I've also got some scattered Batman, Star Wars and Buffy comics.
Old 12-27-2004, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have about 5 long boxes, 2 of them are X-Men boxes. And a shelf full of trades.

A master list is a great idea! I'll have to work one during this vacation.
Old 12-28-2004, 06:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

i have a few boxes of stuff from when i collected single issues from the early 90's to about '98 when i fell out of the scene. most of it is Valiant stuff (which in it's early run, was some of the best written books in the business), lots of X-Men which thanks to the cartoon was a personal favorite, some Image books (they were huge when they first started), and other miscellaneous junk. i mostly get the trades now, and with that it's stuff like Ult. Spiderman, X-Men, Y, Fables, Alias/Pulse, SiP, certain Batman runs, a few JLA (don't bother with the latest Claremont/Byrne run), the new Green Arrow stuff, and Daredevil. i try to avoid buying single issues with the exception of trying to fill in the gaps in my early collection.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread