Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Cartoon Watching Marathon Party Survey

So I decided to organize another series watching marathon party. Some of you may recognize this from other boards where posters would get together one day, watch a show whether based on its season or the movie itself, post as it goes along, and such.

Any suggestions on what cartoon series to watch is fine so long as it doesn't hit the NC-17 rating (yup, there are those like that in existence). The way which series would be picked will be determined by the number of people who suggest it and the availability of it whether it be on DVD or the internet. If the likes of say, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Droopy, Popeye, etc. that don't have a set season, random episodes will be picked from said shows.

If you guys are interested, please fill out this survey.

Where Are You From?: (this is to determine what time should the marathon take place)
Date Preferred:
Show Suggestions:
Lain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Kris! Unfortunately, I have some workshops coming up that may cut into my Cartoon watching time but I think I can make some time for Tom and Jerry.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
vc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Where Are You From?: Midwest (Central Time)
Date Preferred: no preference
Show Suggestions: Scooby Doo, any show that is easily accessible
Old 07-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

So I'm guessing at this rate, all bets are either on Tom & Jerry or Scooby Doo.

Cyn, which Scooby Doo are you referring to? The Where Are You era or just any random episode?
Old 07-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

The "Where are you?" era. I'm not familiar with the latest, and I really don't like the ones with (S)crappy Doo.

I say that, but now I have to find out if we get Scooby Doo. Is that on Cartoon Network or Boomerang?
Old 07-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Scooby Doo's most likely on Boomerang. I don't know about Cartoon Network. Or at least I don't know if they air only the new ones.
Reply   Post New Thread