Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2003, 10:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh I love the carebears..
I especially loved their songs like Care alot etc.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lewisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 06:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashleigh:
<STRONG>I was so into the Carebears. Remember the movie with Darkheart and how they all stood around chanting "We care! We care!" I used to make everyone at my house stand around and chant too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I remember that! "We care! We care!" Remember John and Dawn and Chrissy? Oh! And remember the other movie when the Care Bears were babies and they grew up? I watch Care Bears with my nephew when I babysit him!
Old 05-31-2003, 05:00 PM
Addicted Fan

I was a huge Care Bears fan when I was little girl and I still love them. They are so adorable, I even had the movies on tape and watch them over and over again. Those were great! Have they been released on DVD?

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
AdriaMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 10:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the carebears!! I just htink they are sooo darn cute! and ever since they've come out again I've been buying the teddy's [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Glendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 06:02 AM
Addicted Fan

I admit it.. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] to destress earlier after handing in one of my final essays, I watched both the Care Bears movies, one after the other, with a huge mug of hot chocolate and a bowl of popcorn [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

And I still know all the lyrics to Forever Young as well [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I love being a kid again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Profaine Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 08:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Profaine Angel:
<STRONG>I admit it.. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] to destress earlier after handing in one of my final essays, I watched both the Care Bears movies, one after the other, with a huge mug of hot chocolate and a bowl of popcorn [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

And I still know all the lyrics to Forever Young as well [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I love being a kid again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That sounds great ,, if u never seen them when ur younger ,, they sure grown on u [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Eyes-only4-Behr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 03:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I used to love the Carebears. I remember I used to have Cheer Bear and my best friend had Champ Bear so we used to make them go on dates. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Heh. Speaking of stuffed Carebears, on my birthday my friends bought me a huge Birthday Bear from Carlton Cards. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I having such a great time buying all the new things that are out about the show.. me and my daughter are having fun shopping for things with the carebears,, there are so many new an better things out the 2sd time around ...
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Old 06-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eyes-only4-Behr:
<STRONG>I having such a great time buying all the new things that are out about the show.. me and my daughter are having fun shopping for things with the carebears,, there are so many new an better things out the 2sd time around ...</STRONG>
I'm completely with you!! They have the cutest stuff out now..I just got a huge wish bear this past weekend..he's my favorite [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Glendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Passionate Fan

I think I have to many fav ones to pick,,, but wow I think I get more shock with all the new things they have r things i never thought they would make [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Old 06-15-2003, 05:31 AM
Addicted Fan

We don't have all the new Care Bear merchandise down here [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But for Christmas last year my best friend sent me a Care Bear t-shirt and this year for my birthday, a plush Bedtime Bear!! Now I've had Cheer Bear since I was 3 and Baby Cheer Bear (did anyone else have those? With the hard faces?) since I was 4 but I'd always, always wanted Bedtime Bear as well. And now, at last, I have him [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] When my mother saw him as well, her first words were "oh good, now I can stop looking!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I didn't know it but she'd been looking for a Bedtime Bear all this time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They stopped selling the plushies when I was about 5 or 6 here [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Profaine Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

I love the Care Bears, anyone know of some sites where i can find pics of them?
novaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 07:05 PM
Addicted Fan

novaleigh ~ Here is a great site for the CareBears.
http://wishbear.net/

Enjoy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA: To show a picture of Cheer Bear

[ 06-18-2003: Message edited AdriaMichelle ]

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
AdriaMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2003, 03:24 PM
Addicted Fan

The CareBears are definitely one of my favorite cartoons. I love the Carebear Cousins too, especially the pink elephant, I think his name is Love-A-Lot. I've bought 4 bears since they became available again. My favorite bear is Tender Heart, don't know why exactly but he just is. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-22-2003: Message edited GHFan ]

[ 06-22-2003: Message edited GHFan ]
Old 06-22-2003, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

I love Carebears!

Funshine Bear was always my favorite!

Jgurl
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Jasonsgurl310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread