Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2004, 07:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Bunty, Tracey, Judy - Comics for Girls, in the UK

Hey all

Wish someone could let me know where I can get these comics, (Bunty, Tracey, Judy).

I used to buy them over here in the UK, but now, I just can't get any copies anymore.

Hope someone can help me!!
Old 09-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've never heard of those comics. But they sound intriguing. I'll have to look around.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of eBay. But there should be other internet vendors who sell the books.
Old 09-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wanderer78
I've never heard of those comics. But they sound intriguing. I'll have to look around.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of eBay. But there should be other internet vendors who sell the books.
Wanderer78 - thanks. I just popped into my local Borders shop yesterday, and bought a Bunty annual
Old 09-23-2010, 08:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakespeareuk (View Post)
Hey all

Wish someone could let me know where I can get these comics, (Bunty, Tracey, Judy).

I used to buy them over here in the UK, but now, I just can't get any copies anymore.

Hope someone can help me!!
I have a huge collection that I collected for over 6yrs including when Tracy and Judy merged into one comic. When I moved to the USA in 1986 that is when I stopped collecting them because they didn't sell them over here. I just started reading my collections again. Brings back memories. It's a shame they discontinued the comic. The only place where I see it sold is on Ebay, but not a huge collection...may 4 the most is what I have seen and I had those ones already in my collection.
EnglishRose1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:27 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRose1970 (View Post)
I have a huge collection that I collected for over 6yrs including when Tracy and Judy merged into one comic. When I moved to the USA in 1986 that is when I stopped collecting them because they didn't sell them over here. I just started reading my collections again. Brings back memories. It's a shame they discontinued the comic. The only place where I see it sold is on Ebay, but not a huge collection...may 4 the most is what I have seen and I had those ones already in my collection.
Just to add...that I started with the Tracy collection.... then Tracy became Judy and Tracy.
EnglishRose1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread