Old 12-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

and heres more

Rin from Blue Exorcist

Saito from The Familiar of Zero
love his eyes also im mostly a sucker for blue eyes or guys with nice eyes

Takuto from Full Moon
love his outfit

Prince Shade from Fushigiboshi no Futagohime or Twin Princesses Of The Mysterious Star
yea his eyes

Kazuya "Naru" from Ghost Hunt
hes a narcissist but he cracks me up plus love his smile XD

Maou from The Devil is a Part Timer

Usui from Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

Kenichi from Kenichi The Mightest Disciple

Hiroto from Kirarin Revolution

Yuri from Kyou Kara Maou

Wolfram from Kyou Kara Maou

Alibaba from Magi

Nagasumi from My Bride is a Mermaid

Loki from Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok his adult form

Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club

Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club

Haru from Rave Master

Sorata from The Pet Girl of Sakurasou

Zero from Save Me Lollipop

Ichii from Save Me Lollipop

Kyoshiro from Shattered Angels

Ikuto from Shugo Chara

Death The Kid from Soul Eater

Kirito from Sword Art Online

Haru from Tonari no kaibutsu-kun

Ittoki from Uta No Prince Sama

Syo from Uta No Prince Sama

Kashino from Yumerio Patissiere

Li from Cardcaptors

Train from Black Cat

Kaito from Mermaid Melody

Natsu from Fairy Tail

Gray from Fairy Tail

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer
Old 12-15-2013, 03:46 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Thanks for posting all those. I haven't seen most of that Anime, except I think Soul Eater. Are they all good?
Old 12-15-2013, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

cause some of those i posted came out earlier this year
i'll give you bout them and under i'll put if they are a comedy and stuff

Staz from blood lad - came out earlier this year its a full out comedy bout a otaku vampire whose obsessed with the human world
comedy/supernatural/action

Rin from blue exorcist is the english name for it and rin and his brother are twins and both sons of satan and Rin inherits his power though and he wants to destroy satan by becoming an exorcist and so he has to keep the son of satan a secret from the other exorcists in training.
comedy/supernatural

Saito from The Familar of Zero is the english name but its about a 17 year old boy name Saito from Japan and he got sucked into a world full of magic and dragons and he becomes Louise's familiar who is a witch
romance/comedy/fantasy/harem/ecchi

Takuto from Full Moon Wo Sage****e he is a shinigami which means a death angel who collects souls and he and his partner Meroko have to retrieve a girls soul her name is Mitsuki but Mitsuki is not ready to die yet since she has a year left she wants to keep her promise to Eichi a boy she loves into becoming a singer so they help her out till her time is up.
romance/music/comedy

Shade is a Prince of the Moon Kingdom in Twins of the Mysterious Star and the twins Rein and Fine have a power of prominence to save the star from fallen and Shade disguise himself as Eclipse so no one will know him as a prince and he wanted the power aswell to save the star but later one helps the twin princesses out since he couldn't have the power.
comedy/fantasy/adventure

Maou from The Devil is a Part Timer
Maou is satan himself and Hero defeated him on Ente Isla and he and his servant went to the human world and took on human forms and Maou works part time at a resturant and Hero who is Emi follows him and finishes him off and she sees with her own eyes despite Maou hating humans Maou acts like a human on earth.
slice of life/comedy

Usui from Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
hes a guy who turns down girls who confess to him but one girl got his attention Misaki who is the school president but also working part time as a maid in a cafe and she hates boys and Usui keeps her little secret on working as a maid for his own entertainment lol.
school life/comedy/romance/slice of life

Hiroto from Kirarin Revolution
hes and idol with his friend Seiji suddenly a girl who likes Seiji wants to become an idol to be near him and well Hiroto has a thing for her
comedy/music/romance

Eren from Attack on Titan
Eren wants to kill the titans after he saw with his own eyes his mother being eaten by one and so he joins the army to fight back but what he and they didn't know is his father injected something into Eren that makes him use titan powers even turn into a titan
action/horror/adventure

Yuri and Wolfram from Kyou Kara Maou
Yuri is a teenager from earth and he is also the next demon king of the demon tribe kingdom yeah when hes in water he gets sucked into the kingdom.
and Wolfram is suppose to be his fiance so a little yaoi haha
fantasy/comedy/adventure

Ittoki and Syo from Uta no Prince Sama
he and few more boys attend a academy when they either wanna become idols or actors and one girl changed their lives Nanami who writes their songs and organized a boy band with all the guys
reverse harem/romance/comedy/music

Tamaki and the twins from Ouran High School Host Club
those 3 and few more are hosting a host club at a rich school to entertain women in the school and one girl is also a member Haruhi who looks like a guy but she really is a girl and she owes alot for breaking a vase by accident so she joins while going undercover as a boy to payback her debt she owes and they all know Haruhi is a girl and kept it a secret from the school.
reverse harem/school life/comedy/romance

Kenichi from Kenichi the mightest disciple
Kenichi wants to become stronger to protect the people he cares about and he gets bullied at school till he met Miu who is good at martial arts and decided to help him out by telling him about a dojo with few martial arts master that will help him become stronger.
comedy/school life/martial arts

Zero and Ichii from Save Me Lollipop
both of them are sorcerers and they got sent to earth along with other examinees to get the crystal pearl and pass to become true sorcerers but sadly a human girl Nina swallowed the pearl by accident thinking it was candy and now those 2 have to protect Nina from other examniees after the pearl till christmas when she will drink a potion to keep the pearl out of her.
comedy/school life/fantasy/romance

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer

Last edited by angiecakes; 12-15-2013 at 05:13 PM
Old 12-15-2013, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Sorata from The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Sorata had to move into a dorm known as Sakurasou for bringing a stray cat back and now he wants to leave but a girl name Mashiro came and well he decided to stay at Sakurasou
comedy/romance/school life

Kirito from Sword Art Online
Kirito and other 1000 players are stuck into a virtual game known as Sword Art Online and only way to escape is to defeat the bosses on all 100 floors but the trick is if you die in the game you die in real life so a survival game and Kirito is a beta tester.
fantasy/adventure/romance

Yoichi from Asu no Yoichi?
Yoichi is a samurai and was raised in the forest by his father and he sent him to go live at a dojo in the city but Yoichi has never been to the city out of his whole life and moves in with 4 sisters.
harem/comedy/martial arts/romance

Loki from Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
Loki was banished from the world of the gods and now he lives on earth and takes a child form on earth and sets up a detective agency and Mayura a normal human girl whose obsessed with supernatural stuff helps them out on cases
supernatural/detective/comedy

Kaito from Mermaid Melody
Kaito is a normal teen who loves to surf but years before he fell overboard on a cruise ship and was saved by a mermaid who he has never forgotten her name was Luchia and she arrived on the surface to retrieve her pearl she saved Kaito's life with he had to till the day he sees the mermaid again and gives it back and he suspects the new girl Luchia is her cause she looks like the mermaid from his memories
romance/comedy/music

Kinji from Aria the scarlett ammo
normal teenage boy in a academy where you have to have to arm yourself with a gun anytime and train up but Kinji wants to leave the school but thanks to Aria he won't leave he became her partner but he has a secret when he is a sexually assaulted he goes into Hysteria mode (like turns into james bond) its a weakness from his family.
action/ecchi/comedy/romance

Alibaba from Magi
Alibaba is a prince of balbadd and he didn't have the courage to fight till he met Aladdin who is a Magi (short for magician) and thanks to Aladdin he completed a dungeon and contains a Djinn power and he became friends with Aladdin and Morgiana.
fantasy/comedy/adventure

Nagasumi from my bride is a mermaid
one day at the beach changed his life he was drowning and ended up being saved by a mermaid although this mermaid belong to a mafia family and he ends up being engaged to Sun only to save both of them from getting killed the rule is if a human has see a mermaid's true form either him or the mermaid has to die.
comedy/romance/school life

Ikuto from Shugo Chara
Ikuto is part of a company called Easter who well destroys children's eggs containing who they wanna be when they grow up but he met Amu who has 3 dreams and helps her out behind easters back he has a little cat partner Yoru and he plays the violin.
comedy/fantasy/school life/romance

Junichi from Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka
Junichi's parents organized him to marry a girl called Yuuhi who was the girl who he saved when they met and in the same class too but she is more violent to him than she though she didn't know the guy and decided to go live with him and his sister.
school life/romance/comedy

Kyoshiro from Shattered Angels
Kyoshiro transfer to a school to find a absolute angel so he can use her power to stop the other absolute angels and kill them so the world won't be destroyed as a memory to his dead brother Ku is her name and she has no memory that she is an absolute angel aswell.
soo he begins to fall for Ku and he can't kill her.
romance/supernatural

Haru from Tonari no kaibutsu-kun
Shizuku didn't care bout anything other then study and she met Haru one day and well thanks to him she started opening up to others and be more social and Haru fell for her in a instant and try to make her like him haha
Haru didn't attend middle school and he was expelled from high school for beating up a kid to protect another one and now he attends school as long as Shizuku is there
school life/romance/comedy/slice of life

Shin from Amnesia
bout this girl who is really in a dream and she can't remember anything at all and Shin said they were dating and stuff.
romance

Train from Black Cat
Train was a assassin from chronos which is killing certain people for peace his nickname was Black Cat and his number was 13.
but a sweeper name Saya helped him and started opening up to what lives about other then just killing and Creed whose obsessed with Train decided to kill Saya and Train is out to avenge Saya's death but a sweeper name Sven and Eve he ends up joining up with them a little later and he becomes a sweeper and a free cat he carries a gun around called Hades.
comedy/supernatural/romance

Kashino from Yumeiro Patissiere
Kashino is a chocolatier like his uncle but he has to keep his grades up otherwise his parents will pull him out of school and make him become a doctor but Kashino wants his own dream and its to become a chocolatier patissiere like his uncle he and 2 other boys are called the sweets princes and the new girl Ichigo Amano joins their little team and begins to bond with all 3 boys and all containing sweets spirits
Kashino has a sweets spirit fairy called Chocolat
cooking/reverse harem/romance/comedy

Haru from Rave Master
Haru is from Garage Island and he is on a mission to retrieve the rave stones defeating the shadow stones and guard but really its to find his father and bring him back to garage island he carries a legendary sword called the rave and a dog companion Plue.
comedy/romance/adventure/action

Kazuya from Ghost Hunt
Kazuya is narcissist guy he never really opens up or even smiles and Mai a normal girl who he met while investigating at her school the old school house for ghosts or poltergeists nicknamed him Naru cause of his attitude lol after the school house case was solved he called up Mai at school asking if she would like a job at his agency and hes the boss the agency and hes 17 and he smiled twice at Mai.
supernatural/comedy/horror

Death The Kid from Soul Eater
he is lord death's son who runs the DWMA academy and he enrolls in his father school and he has a OCD obsession he likes everything to be balanced lol.
he carries 2 guns in their human forms they are Liz and Patty.
comedy/action/supernatural

Li from Cardcaptors
hes a ancestor of Clow Reed he arrived in japan to find the clow cards and they were in a hands of a girl who was chosen by Kero the guardian of the cards to become a cardcaptor they start off as rivals but soon he helps her capture them and he slowly begins to like her
comedy/romance/school life/supernatural

and Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail
Natsu is a dragon slayer wizard he brought a girl name Lucy to Fairy Tail since she wanted to join the guild.
he was raised by a real dragon when he was little and got taught dragon slayer magic by him but he disappeared and he lives to the day when he sees Igneel again he has a little cat partner Happy and he suffers from motion sickness
and Gray is a Ice Maker wizard and member of Fairy Tail he and Natsu tend to clash every now then but Erza breaks them up and they are both scared of her he got taught Ice maker magic by a wizard name Ur after he was just orphaned with a demon killing his parents and destroying his town.
Gray has a stripping habit he takes off his clothes without realizing it
comedy/fantasy/action/adventure

there about those characters

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer
Old 03-18-2014, 12:15 AM
Total Fan

I've finally watched some of these on the list. I have my mom addicted to anime now.

We love Fairy Tail and are on episode 50 I think. We also have watched Ghost Hunt which I wish was longer. We are half way into Soul Eater and just started Sword Art Online. We are also watching D. Gray Man, Bleach, and One Piece. We finished Case Close dubbed.

One of our favorite ones to watch together is Naruto.

I can't wait to watch Black Cat, Cardcaptor and Rave Master. I also want to see Xxxholic and Tsuaba Resivor(spelled wrong.)

icon by

Sarah
Old 03-18-2014, 02:28 PM
I am a basketball genius!

That's awesome! Most women I know don't watch anime.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
That's awesome! Most women I know don't watch anime.
My sister used to watch Starblazers with me when we were kids. It wasn't called 'Yamato' in the USA. I haven't kept up on much post-80's anime, but it's interesting to see how much it's influenced American animation since then.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnyolaf (View Post)
I've finally watched some of these on the list. I have my mom addicted to anime now.

We love Fairy Tail and are on episode 50 I think. We also have watched Ghost Hunt which I wish was longer. We are half way into Soul Eater and just started Sword Art Online. We are also watching D. Gray Man, Bleach, and One Piece. We finished Case Close dubbed.

One of our favorite ones to watch together is Naruto.

I can't wait to watch Black Cat, Cardcaptor and Rave Master. I also want to see Xxxholic and Tsuaba Resivor(spelled wrong.)

WHEN APRIL COMES FAIRY TAIL IS MAKING A COMEBACK AFTER A YEAR WITH ALL NEW ANIMATION and the story continues into the next arc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQJ3...-0lD7A&index=4 < thats the preview on the anime comeback in april

yeah it was on hiatus cause it was close to the manga
can you handle sub though 96 eps and the movie are now dubbed and rest of the episodes are sub

what ya think of ghost hunt yea i had to read the manga to finish it
yeah ghost hunt is awesome even scare me O.O im scared to watch it at night now

D-Gray Man, Sword Art Online, Naruto and Soul Eater I already watched well naruto is abit boring and one piece is alright and bleach didn't really get into it

Black Cat, Cardcaptors, Rave Master, Tsubasa Chronicles and xxxHolic are good too XD

attack on titan will be released in dub soon

also a new anime which started this year its called noragami and its a comedy I love it you should check it out its 12 episodes long well last ep is airing this sunday
and Nisekoi released this year too its a harem and a comedy

also did you watch Magi the first season of Magi is out in dub second is still airing and in sub

im a woman and i watch anime idc i loved anime since i was little but then i forgot bout it cause school and stuff but after school after i catched up on pokemon i watched other shows and fell in love with them all over again

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer

Last edited by angiecakes; 03-20-2014 at 07:45 PM
Old 03-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95r-BqPvb9M

eng dub trailer of attack on titan

bryce papenbrook introduces it cause its just been announced hes voicing Eren on the series XD

he did voice 2 badasses Kirito from Sword Art Online and Rin from Blue Exorcist

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...ren-in-english
rest of the cast who voice other characters is here
Josh Grelle is voicing Armin XD him also

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer
Old 03-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the link!
Old 03-26-2014, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

u/w what ya think

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer
Old 04-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

FAIRY TAIL ANIME IS BACK

its called Fairy Tail 2014

new opening and ending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thOJqPmtiW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=470d_pi1F3w

natsu and lucy

what i like about fairy tail is the music of it like the soundtrack

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer
Old 04-13-2014, 11:10 AM
New Fan

Hey, great to see a lot of One Piece fans on here

That's my favorite Manga / Anime series ever! Luffy's my favorite character.

I didn't know the One Piece fandom supported pairings, I don't know about Nami x Luffy. I prefer Luffy x Hancock pairing myself, may she get her true happiness in the end.

I also liked the Naruto series once upon a time, fillers killed the Anime for me though. You get into an arc and than these long time random fillers interrupt it and it's like, what the heck?

Used to like Bleach too, not into the Manga series any more and the Anime has ended so.

I'm more of an Action / Romance subplot fan myself, every once in while I'll enjoy a Slice of Life / Romance anime if done right

Edit ;

Fairy Tail is ok, nothing too exciting going on right now in my opinion to keep me into the Anime though. For the fandom I'm glad it's back for them
Old 04-16-2014, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

yeah cause fairy tail just re aired if you red the manga you'll see what comes up next it gets more exciting

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer
Closed Thread   Post New Thread