Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2005, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Sasha. I my icon
Old 04-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

What was the name of Keanu's gay movie? Point Break is gonna be on this month was it that gay one? If so I probably wouldn't watch it,I don't want to imagine him gay when I dream.. I have dreams..
Old 04-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Point break - he was a detective turned surfer in that and im pretty sure he wasnt gay. Anyone seen him in "Much Ado About Nothing" as the baddie - he was shirtless most of the time
Old 04-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Point Break was on a sports channel a few months ago. He definitely isn't gay in that movie. The one your talking about is My Own Private Idaho, I really want to see that movie though.

I love Shakespeare so I loved Much Ado About Nothing, he's such a mean person in that but still .
Old 04-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's not so much gay, but rather a guy willing to sleep with anyone that pays him to in My Own Private Idaho.

Much Ado About Nothing was a great movie. He was such a bad boy there. I loved the great ensemble cast.

Sasha
Old 04-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys! Not to be a bubble buster or anything, but this is the Off Topic thread. Discussing Keanu can be done on the Anything Keanu thread which is somewhere around here or any of the other Keanu threads that fits the conversation. Hope that didn't sound rude or anything. I didn't mean to. Just doing my mod duty.

(icon by Me)
Old 04-07-2005, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

ok topic change.... Im going on holiday in two days? Anyone got any good vacations coming up?
Old 04-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, I'll just continue my spring break in southern California.

Sasha
Old 04-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

Southern California Im in england . Want to swap?
Old 04-07-2005, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

YES!!!!!!!!

My dream is to meet a hot Brit that will wisk me away to live in London.

Sasha
Old 04-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

I must admit british men are . Jude Law, Colin Firth, Gerard Butler.... . But still I want the sunshine that Cali offers.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Blah, I absolutely hate the sun. You can have it. I always carry sunblock in my bag, and have a backup in case of an emergency in my car. It's 3am , off to bed I go.

Sasha
Old 04-07-2005, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S.H.A.
YES!!!!!!!!

My dream is to meet a hot Brit that will wisk me away to live in London.

Sasha
I could put a good word in for you

Old 04-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
I could put a good word in for you
Ooh, pretty please!

Sasha
Old 04-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Louise - I've always wanted to visit Puerto Rico and Ireland. How about those places for vacation? You can take lots of pictures and I can live vicariously through you.

Hey guys!! looks around thread (Where's Orton been lately? She would love to hear this!) I've got NSB news!! Good ones this time! Well, first of all, let me just say that...I'm living proof that the saying, "the flesh is weak" is so very true! Alright, now...having said that...I broke!! Yes, I broke down and went looking for Mr. NSB. I had promised myself that I wouldn't talk or approach him unless he would, but I missed him!! I didn't go to salsa class last Tuesday because I got really sick I couldn't even walk, much less dance. So, I wasn't going to see him for two weeks!! I needed my NSB fix! Luckily, a friend invited me over to watch movies yesterday. So, I suggested we go to Blockbuster to rent some. Yeah, I'm a sneaky little b****! So, after work, we met up there at the place and go in. I looked around, inconspicuously, of course, but there was no sign of him. It was a bit of a relief because I had no make up on, my hair was up in a pony tail and I was just in jeans, t-shirt and my old Converse. But, as my friend and I are flirting and chatting it up with another employee (who was very cute, too, by the way), out from the back office comes NSB! My friend said he saw me and smiled from where he was. I didn't see him, obviously, because I was still talking movies with the other employee. But, later as we are still looking for movies to buy, NSB comes over and says, "Hey! What are you doing here?" and gives me a hug! YES!! You read right! He gave me a hug. I had movies in my hand so I just showed him we were buying and renting movies. I leaned in to his body, not really hugging him, but I laid my head on some part of his body. Don't know which since he is so tall! Gosh, he's tall!!! Anyway, I didn't want to hug him because it always happens to me: whenever I want to hug someone, for some odd reason, I graze their butt when raising my arms for the hug! I don't do it on purpose! It just happens! So...I was not about to do that there...to him, especially! We small-talked for a tiny bit and then he went off to tend to the other customers. We went on our way to look for some more movies, my friend and I. Then, later he finally stopped and tried to have a conversation with me, but we were interrupted too soon by another customer. So, then we were ready to check out and he took care of me and another guy took care of my friend. He was just so cute!!!!! My friend even said he looks cute with glasses! She had only seen him without the glasses before. Okay, that's all for the NSB update. Man! I feel like this is my livejournal or something. I come here to tell all about my cute NSB.

(icon by Me)