Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-15-2004, 10:32 AM
Passionate Fan

OT Thread #5 - If at first you don't succeed, try, TRY again...to NOT talk about Keke

I am not really good at titles, so if you guys want me to change it, let me know.

Here's the link to the previous thread: OT Thread # 4
I have lots to tell you about a boy I am developing a crush on. He's from my salsa class. Oh, and...remember the guy I told you guys about from the salsa club? His name is Cristian. Well...he's back! My friend and I saw him at the club this past Saturday! I got to dance with him this time! YAY! He was a bit impressed.

(icon by Me)
Old 06-15-2004, 12:16 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Good luck with Cristian!
Old 06-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck with him! BTW, he's got an AWESOME name, imo. My favorite name combination is Cristián Alexander. If I have a son, I am SO going to name him that. Alexander after me (Sasha is a Russian nickname for Alexander), and I just adore Cristián (even though I'm agnostic!).

Sasha
Old 06-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Thank you guys for the good luck wishes. But, the guy I'm crushing on is Paul. Paul is from my salsa class. Cristian is the guy my friends and I met at the club when I didn't even know how to dance salsa at all. Cristian is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen... Okay, after Keke, of course...but, I don't feel attracted to him (Cristian). Weird! Anyway, I just loved dancing with Cristian. He's an awesome lead!

Paul, on the other hand...he is so cool. We kid around a lot and make each other laugh. He says he's shy, but I have my doubts. *giggle* He's cute and he's such a gentleman.

SASHA, yeah, I also love the name Cristian. It just sounds good when it comes out of your mouth, right? Say it with me...Crrrrissssstiannnnnn...

Oh, SASHA, I read on another thread you were recording Eye of The Beholder and that you saw Young Adam! Do I sense a Ewan McGregor fandom there? *raises eyebrow* I am a Ewan fan myself! EEK!

(icon by Me)
Old 06-15-2004, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by *Eliza (Liz)
Oh, SASHA, I read on another thread you were recording Eye of The Beholder and that you saw Young Adam! Do I sense a Ewan McGregor fandom there? *raises eyebrow* I am a Ewan fan myself! EEK!
I LOVE EWAN!! I've downloaded Young Adam (full monty scene! LoL), Trainspotting, and Big Fish this weekend, and just taped Eye of the Beholder. I'm gonna catch up on so many movies this summer. I also downloaded Pirates of the Carribbean, Love Actually, and Party Monster. I already got Troy weeks ago. The only Keanu movie I haven't seen that I could find was My Private Idaho. Downloading that one right now! This summer I'll be busy watching movies, and making avies/icons of hotties! Did you see the Ewan icon I posted over there?

http://e.domaindlx.com/KARELEA/Rando...Ewan%20001.gif I need to watch Velvet Goldmine.

Sasha
Old 06-15-2004, 02:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.S.H.A.
I LOVE EWAN!! I've downloaded Young Adam (full monty scene! LoL), Trainspotting, and Big Fish this weekend, and just taped Eye of the Beholder. I'm gonna catch up on so many movies this summer. I also downloaded Pirates of the Carribbean, Love Actually, and Party Monster. I already got Troy weeks ago. The only Keanu movie I haven't seen that I could find was My Private Idaho. Downloading that one right now! This summer I'll be busy watching movies, and making avies/icons of hotties! Did you see the Ewan icon I posted over there?

http://e.domaindlx.com/KARELEA/Rando...Ewan%20001.gif I need to watch Velvet Goldmine.

Sasha
OH GOOD LORD!! That icon is HOTTTT!!! I LOVE Velvet Goldmine!! I have seen every Ewan movie I could get my hands on! I've still to see Young Adam, though. I want to see it full monty! *pouts* If you haven't seen The Pillow Book...RUN...don't walk...RUN...to the video store now! Or...download it if it's available.

You are going to love Party Monster! It is such a good movie!! McCauley's performance was outstanding!

(icon by Me)
Old 06-15-2004, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
OH GOOD LORD!! That icon is HOTTTT!!! I LOVE Velvet Goldmine!! I have seen every Ewan movie I could get my hands on! I've still to see Young Adam, though. I want to see it full monty! *pouts* If you haven't seen The Pillow Book...RUN...don't walk...RUN...to the video store now! Or...download it if it's available.

You are going to love Party Monster! It is such a good movie!! McCauley's performance was outstanding!
I have yet to see Velvet Goldmine. I've seen the pictures from Pillow Book! I'll rent/buy it if I can't find it online. I only download stuff I know I'll love, and always end up buying them on DVD, anyway. I just love having movies on my computer. I was lucky enogh to find Young Adam on some site from Argentina. He looked so in that movie.

And I'll watch Party Monster soon. It's funny how Macaulay and I are the same age, but don't look anywhere near our age. If we get married, our kids will never age.

Sasha
Old 06-15-2004, 04:08 PM
Total Fan

What is this I see? More Ewan fans on the Keke board? I haven't seen a lot of Ewan movies, but Trainspotting was enough to make me a Ewan fan! I also loved him in Star Wars and Down with Love!

Liz ~ Wow! Paul sound really cool! Good luck with him in the future! And do tell if something interesting happens!

Btw, I love the title of the thread!

Kim ~ You must be very happy today! Ben has got his own board now!!
Old 06-17-2004, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Ewan. I saw Down With Love on cable today.

On a different note, I just saw a hilariously LAME story on the news!

College student David Vardy has a one-of-a-kind item up for sale — his virginity LMAO!!

I found HIS WEBSITE!!! Turn on your speakers, because he talks/jokes about the auction. His pics.

Sasha
Old 06-17-2004, 09:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Tery - Yes! Paul is really cool. I just don't want to get my hopes up because...what if he doesn't like me the way I like him, you know? Oh well...I'll still keep him as a friend. We haven't gone out, but he sounds like he could be a lot of fun to hang out with.

SASHA - OMG! That article is sooooo hilarious! The guy is cute and all, but he better be paying ME to give up my viriginity, not the other way around!

Another good Ewan movie I definitely recommend is Nora. It's the life story of Irish author...ACK! I forgot the name! Brain fart! He wrote The Dubliners.

(icon by Me)
Old 06-17-2004, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
SASHA - OMG! That article is sooooo hilarious! The guy is cute and all, but he better be paying ME to give up my viriginity, not the other way around!

Another good Ewan movie I definitely recommend is Nora. It's the life story of Irish author...ACK! I forgot the name! Brain fart! He wrote The Dubliners.
That boy is NUTS! <--- no pun intended.

The author is James Joyce, I believe.

Sasha
Old 06-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

You know I waited for Young Adam to come the theaters where I live but it never did - oh that's right I live in the conservative center of the US. I love Ewan my fav movie is A Life Less Ordinary - hysterical and Shallow Grave - gotta see that one again soon.
Old 06-17-2004, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Tegan24
You know I waited for Young Adam to come the theaters where I live but it never did - oh that's right I live in the conservative center of the US.
Aww, that sucks. I missed it in theatres, too. Completely forgot about it, so I missed the chance of seeing him on the big screen.

Sasha
Old 06-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes, that's him! James Joyce is his name. Jimmy, as he was known to his friends. Ewan plays Joyce. Very good movie.

Oooohhhh...I love Shallow Grave! So funny and dark!

Have you guys seen Nightwatch? Ewan plays a security guard working graveyard shift in a morgue.

And...I live in Houston...not too much of a conservative city. They never showed Young Adam here. Or...maybe I missed it?

(icon by Me)
Old 06-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok so it wasn't just me who got ripped off then - I keep my eyes peeled but never heard anything about it. ?? Can I assume that it is out on DVD then or no.