Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2003, 01:17 AM
Loyal Fan

wanderer78, thank you your so sweet [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

sadly i can't see the Keanuweb.com pictures people have posted it must be a new thing they have started [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

FG, did you have a good time jumping from Keanu thread to Keanu thread [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i now i do LOL

Hi everyone, hope you all had good days/evenings [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

glad you all loved the new picture [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i was sick of the other wallpaper of Keanu(if that could be possiable) so i found a new one..

i had a idea, instead of keeping up with the old thread on the Male Celeb board, we could just post here..we all now were to find each other if they let this board go down...Male Celeb board of course [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
what do you all think about it??

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to all the Keanu Girls

[ 07-09-2003: Message edited *kiwi@wk* ]
Old 07-09-2003, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FoolishGirl:
<STRONG>OH thanks wanderer78. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

You know, we're just a big family.
</STRONG>
Exactly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Sabrina, what happened to the pics of keanuweb.com?

Edited to say this is a pic of keanuweb.com. I had no problem posting it. Did I miss something? Don't they want to have their pics to have posted anymore?
well... it's not working anymore. They have this new protection thing. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 01:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi S@brina, how are you??
Old 07-09-2003, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hi! I'm fine!! I just started packing for my vacation. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How are you?
Old 07-09-2003, 01:35 AM
Loyal Fan

good, just spent the last two days looking after my daughter shes sick still [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Cool were are you going for your holiday?? and how long are you going for???

its winter in new zealand so its really cold [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 01:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *kiwi@wk*:
<STRONG>good, just spent the last two days looking after my daughter shes sick still [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I'm sorry to hear that. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hope she feels better soon!

Quote:
Cool were are you going for your holiday?? and how long are you going for???
I'm going to Spain, with 5 friends, we'll leave this Friday and I'm gone for 10 days.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 01:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow Spain, i would LOVE to go to Spain you lucky thing you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
if i don't get to talk to you before Friday...
Have lots and lots of fun!!!! and take care of yourself!!!
Old 07-09-2003, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

Thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'll take pictures with my digital cam and post them when I'm back ok? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-09-2003: Message edited S@brina ]
Old 07-09-2003, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Cool i would [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to see them!!, i'm getting my friend to take a picture of me and my hubbie this weekend so i will have pictures to post in around two weeks time..should be good for a laugh [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Cool i would [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to see them!!, i'm getting my friend to take a picture of me and my hubbie this weekend so i will have pictures to post in around two weeks time..should be good for a laugh [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Cool!! I love pictures [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I suggested at the introduction thread to post pictures... but no one replied. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 02:18 AM
Loyal Fan

i always thought the introduction thread is for introducing yourself once you have done that you dont go in?? may be thats why people haven't replyed??

as this thread was always a general thread about Keanu and the Keanu Girls can we keep it that way and post pictures of our lifes and keanu?? just a question??
Old 07-09-2003, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>i always thought the introduction thread is for introducing yourself once you have done that you dont go in?? may be thats why people haven't replyed??

as this thread was always a general thread about Keanu and the Keanu Girls can we keep it that way and post pictures of our lifes and keanu?? just a question??</STRONG>
Well you're kinda right of course. You can only introduce yourself once. But I posted it at the intro thread because it has to do with introduction (posting pics) but it was the last post of a page so I think a lot of people didn't read it.

Anyway, posting pictures over here sounds great as well. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 02:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Morning KeanuGirls!

Sabrina, I think it's a good idea to post pictures of us. I wanted to respond but totally forgot about this! I'm sorry. I will take some new photos of myself when I'm in Italy.

Kiwi: I'm sorry to hear you didn't feel well. Hope, everything is better now? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Did you do this wallpaper by your own? It looks so good - very beautiful!

wanderer: Guess why I came down my virtual tree and introduced myself to the girls? I really wasn't a 'boarder' anymore but I just felt that this IS a nice place to stay. And it really feels good.

Have a nice day, girls!
Barty

still 1000% female [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 02:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bartleby_teleri_of_aman:
<STRONG>
still 1000% female [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Still sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img] LOL

Italy cool, post pictures !!!! when do you go??
Old 07-09-2003, 03:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the flowers but I'm just teasing you, sweetie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Don't be sorry anymore, I know my name is confusing as it originates from a male movie character (Dogma).

I'm going to Italy this Saturday till Monday 28th July. I've got a bunch of friends there and my best friend is there already and awaits me.

I'm quite fine with the idea of posting Keanu pics and stuff from ourselves here. It's still the MC KeanuGirls thread, isn't it?