Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2004, 04:22 AM
Total Fan

I'm online! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Kiwi! It's so nice to see you again! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I was wondering where you were! Did you get my PM?
You're 6 months pregnant and you're still working? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wowza! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 04:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Tery, yep i did get your PM [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] thanks for the wake up call

i'm 7 months pregant [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and i will be working right up to the last minute hahahaha, well thats what my husband says anyway.

are you still online?
Old 04-02-2004, 05:05 AM
Total Fan

7 months? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Are you excited? (now there's a stupid question [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )

I had to leave because my friend came over, but I'm back now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 01:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Aw *kiwi@wk* congratulations on your pregnancy! I don't think I knew that. Most women I know tried to work until the last minute so they can take the maternity leave once the baby's born and enjoy it more. That's your plan too or are you just really active? At any rate it's admirable. I think I would be on a couch being as lazy as I could get away with [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I'm shameless honestly.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Tery, sorry i missed you. no i would be on a couch if my husband let me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but i own my own company so work work work. never mind, i can't wait to have this little boy Mark wont let me call him Keanu [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] funny that!!!

hahahaha

FG, nice to hear from you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so were has everyone gone to?? people keep on saying that they have gone but they aren't saying were to and why??

Has everyone seen the Keanu/Jack Nicholson movie??
its meant to be really funny. i haven't seen it yet and its not at the movies any more, i'll have to wait untill it comes out on Video/DVD and then i'll have to buy it (darn it) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 02:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *kiwi@wk*:
<STRONG>

Has everyone seen the Keanu/Jack Nicholson movie??
its meant to be really funny. i haven't seen it yet and its not at the movies any more, i'll have to wait untill it comes out on Video/DVD and then i'll have to buy it (darn it) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I haven't seen it yet. I also have to wait for the DVD. Just got Revolutions yesterday. To be a fan can be so expensive sometimes, don't you think? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But I just love DVDs. All these extras. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
<STRONG>Has everyone seen the Keanu/Jack Nicholson movie??
its meant to be really funny. i haven't seen it yet and its not at the movies any more, i'll have to wait untill it comes out on Video/DVD and then i'll have to buy it (darn it) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, I saw it in December. It's HILARIOUS! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Congrats on your pregnancy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-04-2004, 04:13 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Has everyone seen the Keanu/Jack Nicholson movie??
I haven't seen it either... It never came to the cinemas in my city. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 01:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello Keanu Girls how are we all today??

Well its been a very very long week, but Keanu will make it all worth while [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Still haven't seen the movie [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but i am going to look for it this weekend..should be out on video/dvd by now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

Wow, you still haven't seen it?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-23-2004, 02:10 AM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi kiwi! Haven't seen you in a while... How are you? How's the baby? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Definately go see/rent Something's Gotta Give! I saw it 2 weeks ago and loved it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Btw, you should start a new thread, since you were the one who started this one and one of the first MC Keanu Girls! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 07:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Closing this thread since it had reached the 250 mark.

(icon by Me)