Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2004, 05:28 PM
Total Fan

KR Introduction And Birthday Thread ~ Welcome!

Hi everyone!

Feel free to introduce yourselves here and hopefully we'll get to know eachother better!

Here's something that could get you started:

Name:
Pets:
Siblings:
Fav actor:
Fav actress:
Fav TV show:
Fav movie:
Fav sport:

How many Keanu movies have you seen:
Fav Keanu movie:
Fav Keanu co-star:

Other interests:

~ ENJOY!! ~

BIRTHDAY LIST

January
2nd ~ J.C.J.'S Sexy Kitten
17th ~ punkmusicc

February
16th ~ *kiwi@wk*
24th ~ London2LA
27th ~ ~Softly Spoken Words~
28th ~ silvercrystal

March
13th ~ katka15
15th ~ Dobson
20th ~ earthling47
20th ~ wanderer78
21st ~ Sabrina
28th ~ grissom+gilmorefan

April
7th ~ mapraleif
12th ~ Merve
14th ~ bency
17th ~ deathofacat

May
10th ~ Sky,Carty
13th ~ S.A.S.H.A.
15th ~ Tery
22nd ~ ShiroiHikari

June
4th ~ ocean_soul
10th ~ VriaS09
22nd ~ Cindy3138

July
1st ~ MidnightsScar
4th ~ Buttacup

August
8th ~ freak42gether
13th ~ lh2005

September
2nd ~ adambrodyluva
20th ~ keanusbabe05
27th ~ xfireXangelx

October
3rd ~ *April*
17th ~ Lands
25th ~ N@uGHTy_GuRl_

November
7th ~ Liliya
26th ~ SpaRkle_EviE

December
13th ~ Lupita
28th ~ *Eliza (Liz)

Last edited by Tery; 06-04-2005 at 04:29 AM
Old 03-17-2004, 08:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Tery, I promise you...we must be long lost twin sisters or something. I read in the Moderator board that Mods need to open more threads and be active on their boards, interact with the posters. I was thinking...'what kind of thread can I open?' So, I thought of a thread exactly like this and I was going to open it today...right now as a matter of fact, and I come here to find this one! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] This is so cool!! Thanks for opening it. Here's my response:

Name: Eliza
Date of birth: (for the birthday list) December 28th
Pets: I want a cat, but my little cousin will do for now. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Siblings: I'm an only child.
Fav actor: Keanu Reeves with Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Orlando Bloom in close second.
Fav actress: Nicole Kidman
Fav TV show: Roswell (I know it's cancelled, but it's still my favorite.)
Fav movie: The Goonies
Fav sport: baseball

How many Keanu movies have you seen: I've seen them all except for two or three that are not available here in the U.S.
Fav Keanu movie: Permanent Record & River's Edge
Fav Keanu co-star: Lawrence Fishburn

Other interests: Reading, Writing, Diego Luna [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] , Fan Forum, Discussing Movies, Traveling, Dancing

There you go! Who's next?

(icon by Me)
Old 03-18-2004, 02:32 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Eliza (Liz):
<STRONG>Tery, I promise you...we must be long lost twin sisters or something. I read in the Moderator board that Mods need to open more threads and be active on their boards, interact with the posters. I was thinking...'what kind of thread can I open?' So, I thought of a thread exactly like this and I was going to open it today...right now as a matter of fact, and I come here to find this one! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] This is so cool!! Thanks for opening it.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You're kidding me, right? What a coincidence! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've been thinking about opening one for a while now, but I've just been busy and somehow never got around to doing it. But I'm glad that if I hadn't started it, you would have! 'Cause each board should have this kind of thread where all the newbies (and oldbies) can come in and introduce themselves!

Name: Maja
Date of birth: May 15th 1986
Pets: None, but I've always wanted a cat and when I get my own place, I swear I'm getting one! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Siblings: Older sister
Fav actor: Keanu Reeves & Orlando Bloom are my absolute favourites, but I also love Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger, Colin Firth and Cillian Murphy
Fav actress: Keira Knightley, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock
Fav TV show: Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, AtS, Friends and Alias (as of last week when it started airing here)
Fav movie: The Matrix trilogy, The LotR trilogy, Now And Then, Cold Mountain, Love Actually
Fav sport: volleyball

How many Keanu movies have you seen: 19
Fav Keanu movie: The Matrix & Speed (I love action Keanu! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
Fav Keanu co-star: Sandra Bullock

Other interests: Travelling (although I haven't been to many places outside of Croatia), hanging around FF, Aerobics (I have lessons 2 times a week and I love it so much that I sometimes do the exercises at home! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) and tidying up (does that make me weird? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] 'Cause I really like things clean and tidy)

Last edited by Tery; 06-15-2004 at 10:32 AM
Old 03-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Name: Sasha

Date of birth: May 13

Pets: Michael, Jimmy, and Viggo ( see avatar [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Siblings: Jonathan (born 1986)

Fav actor: Too many! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Keanu, Michael J. Fox, Jim Carrey, Tom Hanks, Joshua Jackson, Al Pacino, Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, Liam Neeson, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro, Gregory Peck, Robin Williams, Adrien Brody, Jack Nicholson, Nicolas Cage, Harrison Ford, John Travolta, James Caviezel, Ewan McGregor, Christian Bale, Owen and Luke Wilson, I could go on forever... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Fav actress: Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman

Fav TV show: Three's Company, Dawson's Creek, and my new obsession The O.C.

Fav movie: Back to the Future

Fav sport: Ew!

How many Keanu movies have you seen: 18

Fav Keanu movie: The Matrix Trilogy, Point Break, and Speed

Fav Keanu co-star: Sandra Bullock, Patrick Swayze, Winona Ryder, and the Godfather himself Al Pacino. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Other interests: FF, surfing the net, watching TV, movies, music, chatting, e-mailing, i.e., couch potato. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sasha

Last edited by S.A.S.H.A.; 08-06-2004 at 05:59 AM
Old 03-21-2004, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

I watched Speed the other day, and it reminded me how much I love Keanu so I figured I'd come out of lurkdom and post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Name: Liliya
Date of birth: November 7
Pets: Vasa (Russian name for my cat)
Siblings: None
Fav actor: Keanu Reeves, Brad Pitt, Sean Penn, Johnny Depp
Fav actress: Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Renee Zellweger
Fav TV show: One Tree Hill, The O.C., Touching Evil, Wonderfalls, Friends, Alias
Fav movie: Speed, Titanic, Moulin Rouge
Fav sport: Football and Basketball

How many Keanu movies have you seen: 10
Fav Keanu movie: Speed

Other interests: Computer, watcing TV, hanging out with my friends, reading, listening to music.

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited Liliya ]
Old 03-21-2004, 05:35 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Liliya! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It's so nice of you to join us! I hope you decide to stick around! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Liz, we both want to have a cat! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Speaking of which, Liliya I love your cat's name! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sasha, is your brother older or younger than you? Oh, and our birthdays are only two days apart! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Which year were you born?
Old 03-21-2004, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the welcome Tery, I'm sure I'll be sticking around. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Speaking of which, Liliya I love your cat's name!
Thank you! I was going to name him Whiskers, but my mom wanted something original so we chose a Russian name for him.
Old 03-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Tery:
Sasha, is your brother older or younger than you? Oh, and our birthdays are only two days apart! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Which year were you born?
My brother is your age. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And you were born two days after my 6th birthday. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 03-22-2004, 12:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Liz, we both want to have a cat! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] </STRONG>
OMG! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That is too funny!! I'm telling you. You're psychic or something. We're long lost sisters. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love cats, but the apartment complex I live in doesn't allow pets. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Liliya - Welcome to the Keanu board! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hope you find it as cozy and fun and friendly as I do. Please...stay and post with us. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited *Eliza (Liz) ]

(icon by Me)
Old 03-23-2004, 07:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.S.H.A.:
My brother is your age. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And you were born two days after my 6th birthday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
That's cool! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Imagine, you were already in school when I couldn't even talk properly! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz:
OMG! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That is too funny!! I'm telling you. You're psychic or something. We're long lost sisters. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love cats, but the apartment complex I live in doesn't allow pets. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love it how I have so much in common with you guys! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
For example, Sasha and I love all the same actors and we keep bumping into eachother on different threads & boards around FF. [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]

I've been trying to talk my parents into buying me a cat for years now, but they think our apartment is too small for one. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Tery ]
Old 03-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love it how I have so much in common with you guys! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
For example, Sasha and I love all the same actors and we keep bumping into eachother on different threads & boards around FF. [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]</STRONG>
We've got good taste in men. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>I've been trying to talk my parents into buying me a cat for years now, but they think our apartment is too small for one. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I have two Chihuahuas, but we just recently groomed Michael, and he now looks like the cat from Austin Powers, Mr. Bigglesworth, so it's as if I have a cat. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You can see how naturally shaggy he is here, and then these pictures were taken after we shaved him. Jimmy was bothering him a lot there, so I took pictures of hyper Jimmy playing on my bed with a leaf. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sasha

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited S.A.S.H.A. ]
Old 03-25-2004, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Name: Mala
Date of birth: March 20th 1986
Pets: None
Siblings: 2
Fav actor: Keanu Reeves (of course), Brendan Fehr, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, George Clooney
Fav actress: Sandra Bullock, Majandra Delfino, Hilary Swank, Parminder Nagra, Charlize Theron
Fav TV show: One Tree Hill, Roswell, Friends, ER, That 70's Show
Fav movie: Speed, Matrix, PotC, While you were Sleeping, Bend it like Beckham, Fight Club
Fav sport: Field hockey, basketball, cricket (only to watch though)

How many Keanu movies have you seen: Approx. 18 or something. Not sure
Fav Keanu movie: Speed and the Matrix

Other interests: Reading, sleeping, watching TV, chilling with friends, dancing, surfing the net and last but not least, Keanu Reeves.
I love you.

Last edited by balle; 02-25-2005 at 02:04 AM
Old 03-25-2004, 07:13 AM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Mala!

I didn't know you were from Austria. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Which city? I usually go to Austria skiing in the winter.

Your 18th birthday was 5 days ago!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] I hope you got a lot of pressies and had a wonderful time! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's nice to have a feelow Luby fan on the board! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.S.H.A.:
<STRONG>I have two Chihuahuas, but we just recently groomed Michael, and he now looks like the cat from Austin Powers, Mr. Bigglesworth, so it's as if I have a cat. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Aww... They're adorable! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I looked at the pics, Michael doesn't look that bad. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love dogs with short hair!

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Tery ]
Old 03-25-2004, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday, Mala!

Quote:
<STRONG>Aww... They're adorable! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I looked at the pics, Michael doesn't look that bad. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love dogs with short hair!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 03-27-2004, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I didn't know you were from Austria. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Which city? I usually go to Austria skiing in the winter.

Your 18th birthday was 5 days ago!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] I hope you got a lot of pressies and had a wonderful time! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's nice to have a feelow Luby fan on the board! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I live in Vienna and I've been living here for 8 years now. Yeah, Luby rocks bigtime! Thanks, I had a great 18th birthday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

S.A.S.H.A - Thanks so much! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
I love you.