Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2004, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was cute alongside Charlize, too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Loyal Fan

That pic with him in chocolate [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]. They're both gorgeous so they look incredible together. I'm a little bummed out that they dated, because I always thought they were great friends and I think that would've been more special but oh well.
Old 04-17-2004, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Claudia, don't tell me that you want to lick that chocolate off of him? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Do you even need to ask me that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. As far as I'm concerned there's only one possible answer to that question [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 02:14 AM
Total Fan

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of his movies with Charlize. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But I'm sure they're great together on-screen since they're both incredible, talented and beautiful actors! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

wanderer78, I agree. Katie and Keanu were great although they shared only one scene together! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The Gift is definately an awesome movie with one of the best cast ensembles. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Just look at the names of actors:
  • Cate Blanchett
    Giovanni Ribisi
    Keanu Reeves
    Hillary Swank
    Katie Holmes
    Greg Kinnear
Old 04-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Total Fan

Some news:

Quote:
Sandra Bullock Movie Wardrobe to Be Sold at Online Auction

A sweat top and dress Sandra Bullock wore in the film "Speed" (co-starring Keanu Reeves and Dennis Hopper) will go up for auction on April 27. The outfit is part of BondedSale.com's auction and has a starting bid of $2,499 with no reserve. The most recognizable costume from the hit movie "Speed", the set includes the highly distinctive Arizona "Wildcats" sweat top heavily referred to by both Dennis Hopper and Keanu Reeves. Also included is the light flowery dress that she wears. This is one of 4 sets used in the movie according to information from Fox Studios wardrobe. The set was obtained by a woman in Queensland, Australia. She and a friend won a radio contest on B105 Brisbane in 1995. The contest was called "A Day in the Life of Keanu Reeves" and coincided with the film's video release. The grand prize was an all-expense paid trip to Los Angeles and a personal tour of 20th-Century Fox Studios. During the tour, an employee from the wardrobe department presented her with several items that Keanu Reeves wore on the film set as well as the Sandra Bullock worn sweat top and dress. We purchased the set directly from the owner. All of this is detailed in a statutory declaration along with other documentation from the original owner. An 8x10 movie promo and original movie poster will be included with the set.

The BondedSale.com auction begins on April 27 and runs for 6 days. It is the world?s first bonded online-auction event. Every participating seller has passed a comprehensive background check by buySAFE and is bonded by The Hartford. Buyers are financially protected since every purchase is guaranteed up to $10,000.

Celebrity Autographs at Strickler's Sports will also sell several authentic autographed entertainment related items including a Paul McCartney autographed promo placard, a U2/Bono group signed album and a Dave Matthews autographed acoustic guitar.
... and...

Quote:
Paramount Pictures has tapped Carrie-Anne Moss ("The Matrix") to star opposite Tom Cruise in "Mission Impossible 3," Variety reported. Carrie-Anne is currently in L.A. for the shooting of "The Chumscrubber" which is also starring Lou Taylor Pucci ("Thumbsucker").
Both great news! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I want the Wildcats top!
I'm glad to see Carrie-Anne's carreer moving up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyone notice the similarity between the words Chumscrubber and Thumsucker? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great news! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Anyone notice the similarity between the words Chumscrubber and Thumsucker? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Sure did!

Sasha
Old 04-29-2004, 11:40 PM
New Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2004, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Oh my! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-30-2004, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Uh, [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Keanu seems to be having too much fun with Cameron Diaz in these pictures. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]click to see larger [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-30-2004, 11:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Is he sort of bitting her nipple? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].
Old 04-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Looks like he is doing just that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-30-2004, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

I loved him with Charlize Theron in 'Sweet November' I thought they worked well together. And of course, Sandy in Speed.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 05-01-2004, 03:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren Graham:
<STRONG> </STRONG>
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] Which movie's that from?!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread Morning Glory!

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.S.H.A.:
<STRONG>Uh, [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Keanu seems to be having too much fun with Cameron Diaz in these pictures. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'd be more shocked if I haven't seen the pics before. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But, yeah, they seem to be having fun. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>I loved him with Charlize Theron in 'Sweet November' I thought they worked well together. And of course, Sandy in Speed.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread!

Evwerybody seems to love Keanu and Sandy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm not sorry that Keanu refused to come back for Speed 2 because it wasn't as good as the first one, but it would have been great seeing them together in another movie! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Tery:
<STRONG>Which movie's that from?!</STRONG>
Sweet November

Sasha