Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-04-2004, 04:39 AM
Total Fan

I don't know when the pic was taken, but I don't think that's from the park (atleast not if we're thinking about the same pics). These are the most recent 'park' pictures:

You can see that his hair and clothes are different, he has a chain around his neck, and he does look a bit older than in the first pic.

Maybe you weren't even thinking about these pics... In that case, this was just an excuse to post them. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Ah, that's a perfectly good excuse to post those pics, Tery! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Love them all!

BTW, take a look! I am sporting a brand spanking new avatar! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Hmm...I wonder where I got it from... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Like?

(icon by Me)
Old 04-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Liz I really like your avie. Gorgeous!

Maja I think you're right and I'm messing the photos up. I was talking about those with him sort of playing footbal at a park. While they're not the same I had in mind, I think you're right and that was the same day, just different candids. Clothes are definitely different, just the gorgeous smile with the same hat threw me off [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img].
Old 04-05-2004, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Hubba, hubba, my name is Bubba! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Eliza (Liz):
<STRONG>BTW, take a look! I am sporting a brand spanking new avatar! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Hmm...I wonder where I got it from... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Like?</STRONG>
I absolutely LOVE it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's the work of a genius! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Just kidding [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Clau741:
<STRONG>just the gorgeous smile with the same hat threw me off [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img].</STRONG>
I know what you mean... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Speaking of the hat... I love the fact that it's The Matrix hat, don't you? It looks good on him! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.S.H.A.:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Hubba, hubba, my name is Bubba! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Total Fan

I'm in a 'Keanu with a guitar' mood [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Tery:
<STRONG>I'm in a 'Keanu with a guitar' mood [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
There's something sexual about a guy slapping a bass!

Sasha
Old 04-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

There's something sexual about a guy slapping a bass! </STRONG>
There most definately is! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Sasha I'm right there with you hun, right there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].
Old 04-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
<STRONG>Sasha I'm right there with you hun, right there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].</STRONG>

::picturing Keanu playing for us::

Sasha
Old 04-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pictures from the movie Hardball since I just saw that today. Nice to see Keanu in a black leather jacket. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Click on the pictures to see them in larger format:

A Way Of Life [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sasha

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited S.A.S.H.A. ]
Old 04-12-2004, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Nice pics [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]. Thanks Sasha for posting them [img]smilies/love.gif[/img].

Can you believe that I have YET to see that movie?. What is it about? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]. Did you like it?
Old 04-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
<STRONG>Nice pics [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]. Thanks Sasha for posting them [img]smilies/love.gif[/img].

Can you believe that I have YET to see that movie?. What is it about? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]. Did you like it?</STRONG>
You're welcome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just saw it for the first time on cable, and I'm glad I did! He's like a slacker that gambles a lot, and is in debt running from guys that are trying to kill him. He ends up getting a job from a friend coaching a little league baseball team of black kids from the ghetto for $500 a week, which he needs DESPERATELY. Diane Lane is the teacher of those boys, and they can only play if they do their homework, so that's how those two meet in the movie. It's a cute movie because you can see so much growth in Keanu's character, from a loser to a role model for those kids. I cried at the end when Keanu's character cried. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

WATCH IT! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sasha
Old 04-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

You're welcome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just saw it for the first time on cable, and I'm glad I did! He's like a slacker that gambles a lot, and is in debt running from guys that are trying to kill him. He ends up getting a job from a friend coaching a little league baseball team of black kids from the ghetto for $500 a week, which he needs DESPERATELY. Diane Lane is the teacher of those boys, and they can only play if they do their homework, so that's how those two meet in the movie. It's a cute movie because you can see so much growth in Keanu's character, from a loser to a role model for those kids. I cried at the end when Keanu's character cried. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

WATCH IT! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sasha
</STRONG>
Hardball is so good! Not only is Keanu awesome in that movie, his is so freaking hot! Oh, that movie is so sad! I must buy it soon!

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited freak42gether ]
Old 04-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Speaking of sad how about some pictures of a sad Keanu?

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

For some hot caps from that movie, see pages 22, 23, and 24. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

This website has THOUSANDS of Keanu screencaps. I suggest looking at the scans, especially the black/white photos for a lot of shirtless and some ::cough:: pantless ::cough:: pictures. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sneak preview:

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Sasha