Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-03-2003, 12:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I am interesting in Constantine too, just hope that it is made well and the storyline is good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2003, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FoolishGirl:
<STRONG>

I never even heard anything about this comic. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 06-28-2003: Message edited FoolishGirl ]</STRONG>
The comic is called John Constantine: Hellblazer

[ 07-03-2003: Message edited silvercrystal ]
Old 07-04-2003, 05:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TrinityisNeo:
<STRONG>

Lethal Weapon (although with the latter, I got to admit that the comedy element of the film script carried the films through so that they became more entertaining)</STRONG>
I love the series. There are few movies where I don't mind sequels. The Indiana Jones movies or Star Wars the original for example, don't care much about the latest movies of Star Wars though.
Old 07-04-2003, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Hellblazer/Constantine art work from www.keanuweb.com
Old 07-15-2003, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

wow that's kind of wierd!
Old 08-08-2003, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

I read that Benjamin Bratt is now in Thumsucker!
Old 08-08-2003, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by London2LA:
<STRONG>I read that Benjamin Bratt is now in Thumsucker!</STRONG>
Really? I didn't hear about that. If he's going to be in it then my sisters definetly gonna want to see it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2003, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Julian...Perry Lyman...John Constantine...

I like the sound of those already! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"I'm happy, mom. Dad loves me."
Old 08-09-2003, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

I've never thought of Keanu as someone who would be named Perry but I'll get used to it. Julian is a lovely name. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not sure where to put this - maybe we should start an own "Keanu sighting" thread?

Anyhow, here's what I've found at Club Keanu, filming "Something's Gotta Give" (Nancy Meyers) in Paris. It's nothing special but nice to read, I think.

I was an extra, for about a week, on the untitled Nancy Meyers project (scenes) filmed in Paris in July 2003.
I wasn't really a big Keanu fan, most of us actors had agreed to do extra work, as it was such an important film (Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, etc.). Most people just wanted to see Jack!

Keanu was absolutely charming always stopping to say hello, with a smile, to the bored waiting, extras... and in French... (quote) "Bonsoir tout le monde." ... plus heavy USA accent.

He's so polite and humble. He made eye contact, chatted easily with anyone standing near, it was interesting to watch him warming up for his entrances etc. anyway, I'm a big fan now.

--C.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by silvercrystal:
Constantine
John Constantine is a world-travelling, mage-like misfit who investigates supernatural mysteries and the like, walking a thin line between evil and good. Keanu plays John Constantine. Currently in Production. The film is tentatively scheduled for summer 2004.
In the film Constantine is American and lives in a flat above a bowling alley. And the woman he teams up with to solve demonic crimes is the same girl he condemned to hell when he was younger.

[ 08-08-2003: Message edited silvercrystal ][/QB]
The first pictures of Keanu in *Constantine* are coming out. That's the one I'm most excited about.

Old 11-28-2003, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Thumbsucker sounds like a quirky, hilarious movie. Im already laughing in my head at how they can possibly turn the scenario into a 90 minute film. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 10:02 AM
Total Fan

Me too! I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the plot summary! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

About Constatine (from imdb):

Quote:
Based on the DC/Vertigo comic book Hellblazer and written by Kevin Brodbin, Mark Bomback and Frank Capello, Constantine tells the story of irreverent supernatural detective John Constantine (Keanu Reeves), who has literally been to hell and back. When Constantine teams up with skeptical policewoman Angela Dodson (Rachel Weisz) to solve the mysterious suicide of her twin sister (also played by Weisz), their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary Los Angeles. Caught in a catastrophic series of otherworldy events, the two become inextricably involved and seek to find their own peace at whatever cost.
Keanu and Rachel in one movie! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Also, there's a movie called Tripoli directed by Ridley Scott announced for 2007.! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Here's the plot summary:

Quote:
This is the grand epic adventure of how William Eaton (Reeves), a diplomat representing President Thomas Jefferson and the United States in North Africa, joined forces with Hamet Karamanli, the exiled heir to the throne of the Barbary Coast nation of Tripoli (now called Libya) in 1804 to overthrow a corrupt ruler (Hamet's brother) who had taken his place. Organizing a relatively small group of 500 soldiers comprised of U.S. Marines (does "to the shores of Tripoli" sound familiar?), Arabs and Greeks, Eaton successfully marched across 600 miles of desert to storm and capture the seaport of Derna in April, 1805. Eaton and his men then prepared to continue their fight all the way to the capital city of Tripoli...
Old 12-10-2003, 04:26 PM
Total Fan

Here's something I just found: (source)

Wyld Stallions ready to gallop again?

You’d think the last thing Keanu Reeves would be considering is another “Bill and Ted” movie, but it’s always been the plan to do a third one. Regardless, of whether it’s going to cost the studio an extra $20 million to recast their original Ted Theodore Logan.

According to BillandTed3.com, Alex Winter is indeed working on something – as overheard by Keanu’s office.

“The word from the office of Keanu's management, who also own the rights to the Bill and Ted franchise: Alex Winter is supposed to be coming up with a draft. Now we didn't say he "had" one finished yet, but as far as Keanu's management heard, Alex was working on something.

“Yes, that is the latest as of 2003 folks. From as close of a source to Keanu and Alex as we could find. Any closer, we'd be interviewing the boys themselves...which isn't a bad idea.

“As for the Keanu Camp--his manager's people are waiting for HIM to bring up the subject of Bill and Ted. He's has the authority to bring projects to the producers that he is interested in. If Keanu IS interested in doing a final Bill and Ted, and Alex comes up with a draft, an outline--anything--or goes with an available spec script, then Keanu's management company will take the project seriously. From that point, it would be up to all parties involved to have a meeting and make some decisions. It would still be "development" but it would be good news for fans!”

Rumours of a third “Bill and Ted” have been muttered for years, last rumour had it that Bill and Ted would be aged 40, trying to get their musical act together.

Be nice to see how this one pans out. Or at least to see the look on Keanu’s face when Winter steps into his office, offering him the role.

What do you think about this?
Old 12-16-2003, 02:54 AM
Loyal Fan

i can't wait to see what he does next