Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2004, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Board Customization - Please Read

Hi everyone,

The Fan Forum Graphics Team is in the process of customizing message boards and now it's your turn! Please post any picture and color suggestions that you have on this thread. We would appreciate it if you could let us know which pictures you’d like to see in the board graphic. Any help is appreciated, but we ask that you please do not post pictures directly onto this thread, as that will severely slow down the load time for people with slower connections.

Also, while you're welcome to submit graphics for consideration, do not post graphic submissions directly onto this thread. If you have a graphic that you would like to be considered for this board, please send it in a PM to me. Please remember to make all graphics at 230*100, and include the name of the board on the graphic. For examples of the graphical style that we’re looking for, check out the recently customized boards, like Scrubs, or Queer Eye etc. Basically, we would like the border of the graphic to blend into a solid background, as you can see on the recently customized boards. You’re allowed to submit as many sample graphics as you like. Please upload the graphics you make to a website, preferably to a place that allows outside linking like photobucket.com, and send me the link. We'll select the best submissions and post them along with the graphics that the team makes to be voted on by you, the posters.

You'll be allowed to vote for your favorite graphic in a few weeks from today, and it’ll continue for 5 days at which point the thread will be closed and we will immediately start customizing your board.

Your votes and suggestions for possible colors and the best graphic will be taken into serious consideration, but in the interest of seeing every board receive the best customized look possible, the final decision concerning how this board will be customized will be made by the members of the Graphics Team, because we want to make sure that the selected graphic and colors fit into the overall design scheme that we've established for Fan Forum.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this process, or if you are interested in joining the Graphics Team, feel free to PM me.

Thank you for reading this.

Sabrina
Graphics Team Manager
Old 08-24-2004, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sasha
Old 08-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I can't wait to see Keanu's customization. Tom gets re-customization.
Old 08-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

I'm so happy - this is so cool ..... ... I want to join the graphic team .... but I don't know if I have the time
Old 08-26-2004, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Kim.

Sasha
Old 08-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey! I'm so happy Keanu finally gets customized!

I had posted some pictures as suggestions for the new look, but for some reason, the post didn't go through. Grrrr! What do you guys think of having a pic of each of Keke's pivotal roles? Ted Logan, Johnny Utah and Neo. Yes? No? Maybe so?

(icon by Me)
Old 08-26-2004, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds great, Liz!

Sasha
Old 08-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Looks like I'm back just in time
Old 08-29-2004, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sasha
Old 08-30-2004, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by silvercrystal
Looks like I'm back just in time
Just what I was thinking
Old 08-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Raisah!! I'm so glad to see you. You have until Friday to submit a graphic for consideration. The Graphics Team already made some great stuff for this board so I'm sure you guys will be pleased.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Total Fan

We're finally getting customized!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by *Eliza (Liz)
What do you guys think of having a pic of each of Keke's pivotal roles? Ted Logan, Johnny Utah and Neo. Yes? No? Maybe so?
I like the idea very much, but I'd love to have RL Keanu on the banner just as much!

After seeing the latest work of The Graphics Team I know anything they come up with will be great!
Old 08-31-2004, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Kim -

Sabrina - It's great to see you as well. Thanks for all the info, I've just pm'ed you.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it would take a lot of work on behalf of the graphics team to make him look bad. Anything would be fine by me.
Old 09-05-2004, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wanderer78
Well, it would take a lot of work on behalf of the graphics team to make him look bad. Anything would be fine by me.
So true if I could have a teeny request? Somehow I'd rather have the board in black rather than white