Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the
Old 03-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly
Old 03-12-2007, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string
Old 03-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini
Old 03-13-2007, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed
Old 03-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on
Old 03-15-2007, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on the
Old 03-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on the forehead
Old 03-20-2007, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on the forehead of
Old 03-21-2007, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on the forehead of Anji
Old 03-22-2007, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on the forehead of Anji. Shari
Old 03-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Absolute Fan

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on the forehead of Anji. Shari is
Old 03-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on the forehead of Anji. Shari is deciding
Old 03-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Absolute Fan

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on the forehead of Anji. Shari is deciding how
Old 03-28-2007, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

For you, Clay was cooking a turkey with a spicy spoon when the dog peed on a wooden ladle. He dropped the dirty sock into Sha's souffle, causing a ruckus amongst many critics. When Gus screamed "Eeeeeek, where's the mustard that flinched at the cockroach scurrying towards the burning omelette, Sha realized just in time that Chy had finished the scrubbing of HG's shoes and fork. Peacocks were dancing while Cin punched the idiotic coworker and slammed the textbook over to stop people from hopping around. Suddenly Ly burst into giggles, making screeching noises that startled HG into a hysterical cackle of laughter. Raindrops drizzled down my torn shoe, wetting and ruining the stripe on the beautiful sole of her precious feet, which shouldn't have even been out in such a manner anyways. Stupidly, the turkey danced around naked, attracting many ants to the gravy. "For ten minutes per day, Clay would eat five dozen of roses while sitting on a tree and burp. Every Monday he would run from Kelly to Kim, never stopping to kiss Sha on her nose. But Nemo couldn't find his flashy ring or cufflink for Prom, so instead he just took diamond snowflakes to Dory's party and gave Brad twelve pieces of puddin' cakes and milk. Gross-bitch decided that she was going away forever to hell. Since this incident, he began to skip to the nearest pond to see just what Simon Cowell said about his latest rant. Once, when Clay was touring, I started pouncing on Ryan Merriman because the back of his shirt was painted with fuschia markings. However, Clay relentlessly stayed behind his latest song making the rounds sound effortless. Disappointed about the news regarding Chris Daughtry's shocking news. He told all customers to disappear behind Ruben who was standing innocently in high-heels. When suddenly everyone heard a growl resounding from his stomach, Clay felt sad because he forgot his Spider-man costume. "Ahh crap, there's a large butternut squash hanging perilously over my head." *SPLAT!!* When suddenly there appeared a bright star out the infinite sky. When noise sounded abruptly from the pool, everyone started to jump frantically up because the water had frozen over the top! "NO" shouted Clay. "Yes, it certainly was a time for dancing", said Clay's mom. When they saw a moving hairpiece hanging on the diving board, Stephanie called out for help from her best dog trainer. Then the silly string bikini landed on the forehead of Anji. Shari is deciding how to